Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What set-up you vaping with right now??

Options
  • 01-07-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Thought it be interesting to have a thread where we can put what setup we are using at any given time and update it when we change so we can see the different range of mods, tanks, juice, resistance etc that we all use at different times and see if it changes much over time.

Would be interesting in a years time to look back and see if what we use now has changed much. I'm guessing it will have changed a lot at the speed new devices come out on the market.

I'm currently using the Throathit twin variable 18650 with submarine tank, 3ohm boge xl cartomiser and approx 15mg strength 50/50 mix of setanta flavour from Irishvapers and home made RY4 juice, vaping it at 4.4Vs.

Alongside that I'm using what I call the pocket rocket VV device made by MrPlop with a 3.5ml DCT tank, 3ohm xl boge cartomiser and approx 15mg strength 50/50 mix of RY-C9 from e-smokeireland and home made RY4 juice, vaping it at 4.2Vs.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Great idea, at the moment I'm using
    Silver Bullet with a Kick set @ 8watts with an 18490 battery.
    J-Tank with a Boge 2ohm carto and a Cherry Vapes drip tip.
    Juice is Dekang Pineapple @ 11mg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Still using eGo batterys, 900 mAh with boge lr cartos.
    12mg juice diy so whatever flavor I feel like on the day.
    I'm mixing 5ml at the time 50/50 pg/vg. Found the Inawera stuff to have a sting if not enough vg added, |I duno it spits like a frying pan with watter or sumthin.
    Alternating the cartos with a Vision long wick thats getting dry n burned after a day vaping. Determined to make it last a few days anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

RDA with eGo-C Twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

boge lr on sd keyring x2, one menthol and one ry4 (Flav'art DIY at 5%) with ss ming tips, as im in a friends place

Actually, this thread is useless without pics!

Haha.
    I won't be able to post a pic till tomorrow tho, in work and on the phone, mobile site doesn't let me post pics!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

throathit and RDA
    1.8ish coil at 4.3v, flavour really coming in strong now.. probably the best or maybe second best coil I've made in terms of flavour. fantastic stuff

vaping some el toro eden, alternating with halo torque56 but i'm almost out of both :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Ego c twist at around 4.4v with a vivi nova tank, juice is 20mg vampire kiss

herself is using a standard ego battey, low res stardust containing 12mg ecto cool

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

A man of simple tastes.... an imist 2 on an ego twist vaping Black Cat 70/30 at 4.2v

found two 650mah egos buried in one of my presses, vaping an rda on one now
    it's not as good as a vape on a higher voltage but it more than does the job. might just get one of the vision ego long wicks to test out this week, if I like it.. then two 650 mah's and one of the vision egos would be perfect for extended periods where I dont want to carry much in my pockets

Yep,using an eGo-C twist with a long wick stardust @ 4.0 v right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

DCT with Boge cartos and using standard ego batteries, I've been tempted to go for a light saber lava tube, but tbh, I'm happy with the set up and just don't really see it as a necessary purchase, i've been considering giving up vaping again so that also factors into my decision not to invest.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

As of today, RTA with Vmax V2.

how you finding the RTA?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lavatube (Young June's 1.5 "zombie" mod), Boge 3.0 in an Olympian tank, vaping a diy 15mg Blue Waffle, 60PG/40VG @ 5.2v.

grindle wrote: »
    Lavatube (Young June's 1.5 "zombie" mod), Boge 3.0 in an Olympian tank, vaping a diy 15mg Blue Waffle, 60PG/40VG @ 5.2v.

Blue waffle??

Yeah, what the hell is blue waffle? :)

Todays set up is

a mini Don with an 18350, Arry ACTv4 tank with an LR boge carto, and a lovely helping of my new found ALL day vape, Dekang White Coffee @ 11mg :)

650 ego battery, Dct v2, clear drip tip and diy choc juice

eeloe wrote: »
    Yeah, what the hell is blue waffle? :)

google it.....

google it.....

Don't take this the wrong way..but i fcuking hate you for that....

eeloe wrote: »
    google it.....

Don't take this the wrong way..but i fcuking hate you for that....

I guess I should own up 2 the fact that I knew what would happen if someone googled it

• Advertisement

Blueberry + Waffle = Blue Waffle.

Not as delicious as the real deal, but there's less pus, so...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It's pretty obvious at this point that I'm going to regret googling "Blue Waffle" ...

edit: ok, completely and utterly regret that now.

grindle wrote: »
    Blueberry + Waffle = Blue Waffle.

Not as delicious as the real deal, but there's less pus, so...

Delightful, im slightly worried about what you put in those diy juices I got off ya to make them so tasty now......

Get the Kleenex ready, it's super sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

stevenmu wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious at this point that I'm going to regret googling "Blue Waffle" ...

edit: ok, completely and utterly regret that now.

Snap

you people are so innocent

welcome to the internet :)

Ah for feck sake.....like the fecking Power 5. Knew I shouldn't have looked that up when someone told me too.

Anyway, back on the RDA with eGo Twist and Liqua strawberry. Those vision stardusts are fine for a short while but I go off them after a couple of hours.

Elbow wrote: »
    Delightful, im slightly worried about what you put in those diy juices I got off ya to make them so tasty now......

Aw! :D

Nothing much, just nic, base, flavours (including but not limited to rind of athlete's foot, rancid infected-belly-button gunk, taint-sweat), nothing too extravagant.
    Just the right amount of vagant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

eGo C twist @ 3.6v with a Bulli a2 @ 1.6 Ohms topped up with some 11mg el Toro Cigarrillos Naturales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Alternating between Ego T and DCT filled with New York Cheesecake and Ego C Twist and Mega DCC filled with Strawberry Milkshake (I like to have at least 2 flavours on the go)

Have the Vision Stardust V2 filled with caramel lined up to go next

Advertisement