Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What set-up you vaping with right now??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah have to say I'm loving it, have to get the drip tip boared out tomorrow tho, really annoying that the hole is too small to allow the vapour up fast enough so it's all getting trapped under the drip tip and above the carto filler, massive condensation and a mouthful of juice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

weqcD.jpg

ego 650 mah, phoenix atomiser and a bog standard SS drip tip.. mainly because its the same colour as the other two

just barely taller than the ego twist 900mah

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Ego Twist at 3.6volts with a Janty Neo+ Puromiser, great little device works very good on low voltages and hits like a train.

pinkvaper was raving about them earlier over on ukvapers, she has one in a pipe mod. looks cool.. but im pretty sure I'd hate it, as I hate all clearomisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I hate all clearomisers.
    :eek:
    Even the Vivi?

• Advertisement

pinkvaper was raving about them earlier over on ukvapers, she has one in a pipe mod. looks cool.. but im pretty sure I'd hate it, as I hate all clearomisers.

But digby this is a puromiser lol.

Seriously though I don't know how i haven't heard about these before as they work amazingly well so far anyway, I can't get over the flavour coming through and the draw is just nice n warm too.

No janty supplier in Ireland though which is a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Here is my setup and will will probably remain for some time.

I travel abroad with work 60% of the time and have limited access to charging. I only travel with a ipad so the USB charging from the laptop is not a option so need some decent life.

7893718670_28a0ebb3d5_n.jpg

The 510's with PCC works well for air travel as I found out yesterday. No trouble with security and I get easily a full day from this setup so good for meeting clients. Also handy for a stealth vape on the plane being so small. Also great for business meetings as I can largely hide the device with other smokers.

I have 2 ego twists a 650 and 1000 with mini viva nova's since Tuesday. I am a noobie but this setup is sooooo satisfying compared to the 510. Only trouble is that I get called a hippy from my partner and friends and they think I am doing stronger than juice. I would like a ego C tank or two for when I am out and about so that next on the shopping list.

Get some thread covers for your ego batteries to really complete the look with the mini novas!

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/adapters/69-smoktech-dct-ego-thread-cover.html

mini-vivi-nova-tank.jpg

eeloe wrote: »
    Get some thread covers for your ego batteries to really complete the look with the mini novas!

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/adapters/69-smoktech-dct-ego-thread-cover.html

mini-vivi-nova-tank.jpg

Good call, they do look odd at the moment.

Edit: now on order, thanks for the tip!

The Throathit Twin Variable 18650 with the new Brass bottom I got made fitted to it, a Puff Daddy Tank with 3ohm Boge Cartomiser and Vampires Kiss e-liquid from esi.

arbTfl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 extremmeee

Sturm+G-Tank, Homemade Mjolnir(Thor Hammer)+Line v2 and Cobra which is waiting for Caravela

q6gCS.jpg

That Sturm and G-Tank combo looks fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Provari mini (with extension cap), Mark T infinity atomizer & 14mg raspberry dodge from pixie juice.

IMAG0062.jpg

Elbow wrote: »
    Provari mini (with extension cap), Mark T infinity atomizer & 14mg raspberry dodge from pixie juice.

IMAG0062.jpg

Nice, Hows the Mark T going for you?

newmark wrote: »

Nice, Hows the Mark T going for you?

Frustrating to setup but when I do get it right its fantastic,

hopefully the rebuildable workshop at the weekend will improve things :D

Elbow wrote: »

IMAG0062.jpg

That looks a classy setup, how long is the mini battery lasting for you?

The battery life on the mini provari is actually brilliant, an 18350 does me most of the day, and the 18490 when used with the extension cap gets me a bit longer...great devices!

what voltage/resistance would you be vaping on them?

4.2 on an LR boge...

ah, around 2 amps

not too bad so in terms of battery life

• Advertisement

I'd say an SR at even 4.8v would give longer battery life, but it'd be missing some of the warmth in the vape.

oh, definitely but I'm generally vaping 1.4-1.5ohm coils on my bulli or other rebuildables these days.. so at 3.2v I get roughly the same amperage you're getting

I tried to use higher ohm coils at higher volts, same wattage but lower amps.. but for whatever reason if I'm not using .20 nichrome I just can't make a decent coil.

krissovo wrote: »
    That looks a classy setup, how long is the mini battery lasting for you?

Thank you very much :D
    If i'm in the office the 18350 will easily do me a full day and the 18490 that's in it at the moment has been there since half 6 yesterday morning and its still going strong. (currently reading 3.4v so i'd expect it to last till after lunch anyway)
    eeloe wrote: »
    ...great devices!

Cant fault it at all, Its an expensive bit of kit but it works flawlessly and looks the business.
    what voltage/resistance would you be vaping on them?

The Mark T could be anything between 3.5 & 5.2v depending on the success of my coil :o
    Generally though I use a 2.8Ω head on the vivi nova @ 5v or a carto @ 3.5v - 4.2v depending on the juice.

Currently i'm using a 2.2Ω carto @ 3.9v

My prize from vapefest with ESI's Vapefest Eire E-Liquid :D

Bam_zpscf3e4ad6.jpg

(ok herself won it but after some encouragement from newmarks mum she handed it over :P)

Go on, how long does it last?
    What've you got it Kicked to?
    What does that juice taste like?

grindle wrote: »
    Go on, how long does it last?
    What've you got it Kicked to?
    What does that juice taste like?

Put the battery in monday lunchtime and it's still going strong :p
    If my calculations are correct 8.8 watts

And its a version of ecto cool with strawberry & peach, tastes delicious

Seeing as you were too preoccupied making cards to turn up to vapefest I'm going to be nice and i'll stick a few ml's in the post for ya

Hah! I was watching a lady make cards actually.

Thanks for the taster, want some El Toro Guevara in return?

grindle wrote: »
    Hah! I was watching a lady make cards actually.

Thanks for the taster, want some El Toro Guevara in return?

Nah a thank you card will do fine :p

BOOM!

That shít burns like habanero... Deep.

• Advertisement

Had to be done :D

I've around 5ml left so i'll stick that in the post tomorrow, I wouldn't mind trying a small drop of the El Toro Guevara seeing as you offered. (no card required)

Advertisement