Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 Bargain players

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I still think Kacaniklic is a great buy at 4.5m. Think I'll be subbing out Noble for him in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭dahat

roryc wrote: »
    I still think Kacaniklic is a great buy at 4.5m. Think I'll be subbing out Noble for him in a few weeks.

Is he likely to be first choice?

dahat wrote: »
    Is he likely to be first choice?

He's been playing a lot pre-season and with Dempsey gone it frees up some space. He's been scoring too. If he starts the next two games I reckon he'll cement his place.

Links up well with Petric.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Who's been your bad buy already??
    Bought Enda Stevens for 4.0, FFS said he'd start but not even named on the bench :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

roryc wrote: »
    footymeme3.png

1st sub aswell so i was even more pissed off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

put ryan nelson in my brothers team, with carvalho coming in now i can't see nelson playing much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

swoody wrote: »
    footymeme3.png

Same as, had him as 1st sub despite raving about his pre-season form to friends. Ist sub again this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Hogey007 wrote: »
    put ryan nelson in my brothers team, with carvalho coming in now i can't see nelson playing much.

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Who's been your bad buy already??
    Bought Enda Stevens for 4.0, FFS said he'd start but not even named on the bench :(

If a 4.0 defender was your worst buy then you should be delighted tbh.

swoody wrote: »

If it makes you feel any better, a friend of mine asked me to 'sort his team out' as he's not too bothered with FF.

Obviously I stuck in Ivanovich, Kacaniklic, Pogrebnyak and Hazard after taking all four out of my own team.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/684294/event-history/1/

FAIL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

De Gea is ridiculously good. Has all the qualities to go on and become world class. Don't forget he's only 21.

The potential age of United's defence in general is scary. Rafael 22, Jones 20, Smalling 22, Fabio 22 (when he comes back from the loan) and DDG 21. They have the bones of a world class defence there for the next 10 years or more.

If they can sort them fecking injuries out then they will be a real force again. DDG has the quality to keep them in games up until then.

I think Jonny Evans is the first of the 4 injured defenders to make it back. When he does he'll go straight in at centre half. Could be worth a shot. Won't be as much of a bargain as last year but at 6 he's much cheaper than Evra or Vidic, and he's great going forward.

As a football fan, I agree about the youth of United's potential back 4 and predict great things for all of them.

As an FF player in 2012, I really couldn't care less about any of their careers. If they're not playing now and scoring me points, then can feck off! :p

de Gea is in my team for one reason: Clean sheets. While I do expect many of them in the future, he's been a failure so far, even if it's just GW1. That's all that matters in FF terms. I understand he's only 21, but that's entirely irrelevant to me in this game (even though I expect big things from him throughout the season, and for many seasons to come).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Who are the best cut-price defensive options at the moment looking at the next three or four GWs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

keane2097 wrote: »
    Who are the best cut-price defensive options at the moment looking at the next three or four GWs?

swansea have some decent fixtures if you can afford rangell or chico at 5.0

West Ham's fixtures aren't too bad either if you can't afford the 5.0 you could get mc cartney or demel for 4.0.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

Crouch is decent value at 6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Have many people used their wildcard yet? I had a good first two weeks and then two shockingly bad weeks so used my wildcard before last games day and did just above average. Hate using it so early though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Automatic subs not completed yet! :confused:

Advertisement