Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I just watched it in 3D tonight, and even though it was converted 3D, a lot of the scenes were cool, and really popped. Lately, with the bigger Hollywood movies, converted 3D hasn't been too bad. Most of the time "real 3D", is just animated movies, anyways.

On the movie itself, it was great. Easily my favourite MCU movie.

It's definitely improved but I just wouldn't support films that do post conversion, it's basically a way to squeeze a little extra profit out of the movie. There are still some decent movies done with proper 3D, but you're right about animated movies being mostly 3D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No marvel one shot again :( I was hoping when it said 'exclusive look at the avengers' it'd be a new trailer, but its a behind the scenes look.

Advertisement