Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I tell the person in work how I really feel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

nbar12 wrote: »
    I *think* he's gay. He always wears a bit of pink everyday.

Yeah, you're right...he wears pink! he's gay!! Good God almighty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

ask him if he fancies a drink after work... if he accepts he likes ya if he doesnt then he is gay or not interested.

I think that's what the op is hoping for;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Write" fancy a drink "across your chest and flash him.either way he ll go for a drink I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

why is it in AH in a new thread everyone breaks their necks in with what they deem to be a witty retort?? 90% of the stuff is crap

We will file the above post in the 90% bundle shall we?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭bren2001

He could be a metrosexual.

Office romances are never a good idea - if it goes horribly wrong you still have to sit accross from him every day.

Office romances are always a good idea!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

why is it in AH in a new thread everyone breaks their necks in with what they deem to be a witty retort?? 90% of the stuff is crap

Don't be so jealous you cant think of one yourself maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

OK guys I like these ideas! I'm going to wear a really cute cardi tomorrow with the tightest trousers I can find! Surely he cant resist me when I bend down to pick up my pen.

QUESTION

what if i go for the kiss and he's actually straight!? oopsies! No way I could face going into work everyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

I think that's what the op is hoping for;)

oh in that case, OP should ask him to go for a drink in the george.... if he accepts he is likely gay if he looks horrified then he is probably not gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Lol at the amount of people who haven't picked up on the OP being a guy :pac:

See him on a night out, get talking to him and add him on Facebook or something. At least do some spadework before you go launching yourself at the poor, potentially straight, fella! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    AH Thread = OP > 2 pages puns / witty retort > 4 pages of genuine answers > 27 (average) pages of 2/3 people arguing while everyone else moves on to a new thread.

And the award for post of the day goes to......... :)

If there was an Ain't That The Truth Award, you'd win it too! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Harm Van Risk

Don't sh*t where you eat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Crawl under his desk and unzip his trousers.

IF he recoils in horror just back away slowly;)

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

OK guys I like these ideas! I'm going to wear a really cute cardi tomorrow with the tightest trousers I can find! Surely he cant resist me when I bend down to pick up my pen.

QUESTION

what if i go for the kiss and he's actually straight!? oopsies! No way I could face going into work everyday!

Maybe find out if hes single..... and how him and his Ex split and their name (should give you an indication)....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

bren2001 wrote: »
    On a work night out just go for the kiss, what can go wrong?
    Sexual assault, that's what can go wrong. Or does that only apply to men?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭Archeron

Go to a Hallmark store and buy him a 'condolences on your twitchy eye' card. If he reacts with surprise on reading it, you know he likes you and you can then take some of the great advice about dropping pencils in the other posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭bren2001

Maybe this is just someone who is lonely and bored in work, notice the OP of this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056684225

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

du bist so heiss wie ein vulkan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Email him or call his phone. Oh wait he's sits across from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

This evening go to the shop and pick up the following items: a banana, a cucumber, a baguette and a lollipop (don't discriminate size). Arrange these items on your desk tomorrow morning and consume each one in a sucking motion. If he doesn't cream himself then move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭pcardin

jester77 wrote: »
    Sorry, ich möchte dich nicht dumm anmachen, aber was machst du heute abend? Ich hätte lust auf Wurst.

Kalter Bauer? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

bren2001 wrote: »
    Maybe this is just someone who is lonely and bored in work, notice the OP of this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056684225

Hence him trying to get his hole I'd imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

The social committee have asked me to join them. Do you think they would be up for a night out in the George or is that too obvious!?

That might not be a good idea.

Invite him out for a drink, not making a big deal of it, and go with the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Or you could stay well away from him you mad potential rapist / stalker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Because I like being a smartarsed wánker. Also a few thanks gets me hard.

It beats the terrible puns to be honest. the puns are one thing I loathe.

Buy him a Jumbo Breakfast Roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Because I like being a smartarsed wánker. Also a few thanks gets me hard.

It beats the terrible puns to be honest. the puns are one thing I loathe.

Why do some threads on here become a dick measuring contest?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

OP it sounds like he's hoping you'll ask him out ...of the closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

If he's gay would you not of seen him in the George already?? Chances of bumping into him are pretty high.

Follow him into the toilet and ask does he want to play a game of swords or play hide the sausage. then you will get your answer.

If he's straight and you're completely humiliated then leave the job and get another, there's 1000s of them out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

If he's gay would you not of seen him in the George already?? Chances of bumping into him are pretty high.

Follow him into the toilet and ask does he want to play a game of swords or play hide the sausage. then you will get your answer.

If he's straight and you're completely humiliated then leave the job and get another, there's 1000s of them out there.

I'd follow Billy's advise. Seems like he knows his stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

HazDanz wrote: »

I'd follow Billy's advise. Seems like he knows his stuff.

Honesty is always the best policy my friend. I remember I tried something similar and followed a bird into the jacks when on holidays once. It worked, I got a blowjob :)

Advertisement