Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I tell the person in work how I really feel

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

nbar12 wrote: »
    I'm actually a mature student, I went back to do my leaving because I want to get into a PLC course. As for the football related posts, my brother is a big fan of Spurs, so I asked him to tell me some stuff I could say because I'm new to boards and I wanted to make new friends...

Oh ok. :(

I'm really sorry man. I presumed you were trying to take the p!ss with this post. I dunno, I've not been in a great mood today at all and I appear to be taking it out on people who are clearly making an effort to integrate into the community.

I apologize again. Ever since I found out today that I have been drafted into a secret aquaculture project off the coast of Chile, I realize that I won't be able to take up my trials with Munster rugby. It such a pain because I was out drinking with Keith Earls (I call him Early K, that's my nickname for him and he likes when I call him that) and he said I'd be a great player. I fancy the arse off him too and he said that he only wanted to be friends as he's not into guys. Ah well, I guess Chile isn't a bad idea after all. :(:(:(

But, hey, good luck with your guy. I hope he reciprocates.

EDIT: Argh ffs, my new boss saw I leaked the secret of the Chile Aquaculture Project and now he fired me What ever next!!! Sigh!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭whendovescry

bren2001 wrote: »
    This has gone past the point of being a lie or else he is an incredibly lonely person with nothing better to do with their time, i'm sensing a Catfish Part 2 going on here.

what was catfish part 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Aw look at OP's other posts. He IS a troll. How disappointing :( Finding out the outcome to this story was going to be the highlight of my week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Aw look at OP's other posts. He IS a troll. How disappointing :( Finding out the outcome to this story was going to be the highlight of my week.

No he's not leave him alone!!!!! He's a lonely heart looking for love across a crowded office. Swoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭bren2001

what was catfish part 1?

"Young filmmakers document their colleague's budding online friendship with a young woman and her family which leads to an unexpected series of discoveries."

Won't ruin the film for you but he is waiting to lure you in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMHdlka9fvA I'm disappointed that you's dont believe me, but you're right i'm a lonely person who is craving some German sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You don't actually believe any of these 'I'm in love, AH help me' threads do you ibc?

They're all absolute horseshit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

brummytom wrote: »
    You don't actually believe any of these 'I'm in love, AH help me' threads do you ibc?

Except for cill dara abu and the girl in the petrol station;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

brummytom wrote: »

My life is empty :(

*sob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

My life is empty :(

*sob*

Make sexual references around the guys/girls in the office. simples!

• Advertisement
Advertisement