Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I tell the person in work how I really feel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Honesty is always the best policy my friend. I remember I tried something similar and followed a bird into the jacks when on holidays once. It worked, I got a blowjob :)

Classy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Sindri wrote: »
    Honesty is always the best policy my friend. I remember I tried something similar and followed a bird into the jacks when on holidays once. It worked, I got a blowjob :)

Classy

Young, drunk, foolish anyway she went in because she wanted me to follow her in because I don't remember anyone having a wee wee.. Good times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

OK I just got into work and he just stared me out of it the minute I walked in...I'm gonna try a bit of flirting today and lets hope it goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

nbar12 wrote: »
    I *think* he's gay. He always wears a bit of pink everyday.

As long as he doesnt show any your safe enough.

OK I just got into work and he just stared me out of it the minute I walked in...I'm gonna try a bit of flirting today and lets hope it goes well :)

That's because he's been up all night on Boards.ie.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Maybe he's staring you out of it because he's been following this thread! :D

Good luck.

Edit: Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Serve him up a plate of mashed potato and sausages dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire but call yourself "Mrs. Featherbottom" and ask him the following, "O-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth?" and wait for his reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

OP why don't you strike up a conversation with him? Ask him what he gets up to at the weekend, what bars he visits. See if he mentions any gay bars. If he doesn't, then you drop a few of them into conversation and ask him has he been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Make sexual references around him like "These reports are really fingering me" and see how he reacts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

It seems that a bisexual's gay-dar is not as strong as a homosexual's gay-dar - seems logical!

Be ballsy (no pun intended) and invite him to the Gay Pride parade this weekend in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭bren2001

Make sexual references around him like "These reports are really fingering me" and see how he reacts

"Why are people so anal around here sometimes?" if he smiles at that, your on to a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

bren2001 wrote: »
    "Why are people so anal around here sometimes?" if he smiles at that, your on to a winner!

Or try dropping those lines from Airplane into the conversation.

So, do you like gladiator movies? Do you ever hang around gymnasiums? Ever been in a Turkish prison?

bren2001 wrote: »

lolz! So I said this and he just looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and smiled at me :o Anyway as I sat back down his foot kind of touched mine! This could have been by accident! I don't know!? False signals maybe? Anyway he asked me was I watching the match tonight? (I had no idea what he was talking about so I just played along), I said yes and he said that him and a couple of people from work are going to the pub across the road to watch his beloved Germany play! I said I would go too! I dont even like football!

Whats the offside rule!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭rochey84

lolz! So I said this and he just looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and smiled at me :o Anyway as I sat back down his foot kind of touched mine! This could have been by accident! I don't know!? False signals maybe? Anyway he asked me was I watching the match tonight? (I had no idea what he was talking about so I just played along), I said yes and he said that him and a couple of people from work are going to the pub across the road to watch his beloved Germany play! I said I would go too! I dont even like football!

I really wanna see how this plays out cause I'm gay and terrified of asking lads out when in the predominatly straight environment of work or average pub!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

You'll need to brush up on your pronunciation of 'Bastian Schweinsteiger'.

Looks like things just got interesting :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hey so I started this new job of mine about 9 months ago and I've fallen in love with this really cute guy who sits opposite me. He is also winking at me, well I think he is but it might be a twitch. I think it's a German thing for guys to twitch (didier hamann). I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I'm kind of shy so I dont usually talk to him. Somebody please help me because I dont want to lose him before its too late :o

Wow, you're a legend...working hard a job for 9 months but sitting the LC Applied Maths exam 6 days ago. Even with all that on your plate, you still have time to make up a problem to annoy people on AH.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79431559

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭whendovescry

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Wow, you're a legend...working hard a job for 9 months but sitting the LC Applied Maths exam 6 days ago. Even with all that on your plate, you still have time to make up a problem to annoy people on AH.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Was that really necessary?

• Advertisement

Was that really necessary?

Yes. Yes it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Ask him if he's met your pal, Helmut

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Hey so I started this new job of mine about 9 months ago and I've fallen in love with this really cute guy who sits opposite me. He is also winking at me, well I think he is but it might be a twitch. I think it's a German thing for guys to twitch (didier hamann). I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I'm kind of shy so I dont usually talk to him. Somebody please help me because I dont want to lose him before its too late :o

I think you should wink back and let the flurting take its own course it might make it easier to talk to him then and see how it goes then you never know
    best of luck hope you get him

FutureGuy wrote: »

Clap. Clap. Clap.

I'm actually a mature student, I went back to do my leaving because I want to get into a PLC course. As for the football related posts, my brother is a big fan of Spurs, so I asked him to tell me some stuff I could say because I'm new to boards and I wanted to make new friends...

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭whendovescry

I'm actually a mature student, I went back to do my leaving because I want to get into a PLC course. As for the football related posts, my brother is a big fan of Spurs, so I asked him to tell me some stuff I could say because I'm new to boards and I wanted to make new friends...

Didn't tell you about the offside rule though ;)

Didn't tell you about the offside rule though ;)

No because Ive never gone and watched a game with him. I can't remember the last time i've watched a football match, hence why I don't know the offside rule

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

No because Ive never gone and watched a game with him. I can't remember the last time i've watched a football match, hence why I don't know the offside rule

In short: If you make a move on your target and he's hetro, you're offside

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I admire the OP's dedication to this lie. It really is quite impressive.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

The offside rule is where you dip your pen in the office ink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭bren2001

brummytom wrote: »
    I admire the OP's dedication to this lie. It really is quite impressive.

This has gone past the point of being a lie or else he is an incredibly lonely person with nothing better to do with their time, i'm sensing a Catfish Part 2 going on here.

Advertisement