Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

billr67 wrote:
    Good start for both of us Doogs, having any piece of this Rams offence at the moment is like having a cheat code.

Doogs you're getting the better end of the Goff and Diggs deal
    You might've underpaid 🀣🀣🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

brinty wrote: »
    Doogs you're getting the better end of the Goff and Diggs deal
    You might've underpaid 🀣🀣🀣

What deal is this brinty? 🀔🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

A deal with me!

I'm very lucky to have Goff with Jimmy G out for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Put up my highest ever points total since taking over this dynasty franchise 4 seasons ago. Likely to go 2-2.

The win should be very satisfying but when your opponent leaves in bye week guys and leaves a defensive spot empty it lessens the enjoyment significantly.

billr67 wrote: »
    Good start for both of us Doogs, having any piece of this Rams offence at the moment is like having a cheat code.

That was cruel Bill. Fair play though good scoring. Hitchens was Berry's no1 LB going into the week.all he needed was 7.5 and he got 2!!

Put up 157.5 and got chinned. Guarantee im following it up with a 75..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Yeah great game it was real back and forward stuff on Sunday and when it predicted that you'd beat me Monday I had to shrug my shoulders and hope for the best, couldn't really have done any more.

Considering I still don't think I have a WR1 on my entire squad my early season FAB investments are paying off. Of course Lev Bell coming back will hurt my Fantasy team but can only help my real life Steelers (who need a lot of help!).

Doogs27 wrote: »
    100 points on the board vs $100 in the pocket... Go on bill.

P. S Anyone wanting LeVeon??

never heard back from you on my interest so making you an unsolicited offer. Check your PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 37,965 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I offered him Kareem Hunt in a weak moment, thankfully he didn't accept.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I offered him Kareem Hunt in a weak moment, thankfully he didn't accept.

I put an offer that included Saquon Barkley in it (wont reveal the full terms) but also wasnt accepted.

Never mind roll on week 6 :)

Cheers lads. All offers were good, I'm just terrible for having ultimate FOMO on losing bell. I suppose the trade interest just shows how high ppl value him.

• Advertisement

Still plotting towards a loosing season but at least from a scoring perspective I've been so much better and more consistent than any previous season.

Not having a decent fantasy quarterback has been the millstone around my neck since taking over this team. (acquired the team with EJ Manuel as the only QB on the roster) If I correct that I dont think I will be too far from the playoffs next season.

Hey Leveon you don't want to rush back too early, enjoy the beach, have a margarita, make another Rap record, James is doing just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,965 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hey Leveon you don't want to rush back too early, enjoy the beach, have a margarita, make another Rap record, James is doing just fine.

I drafted him but let him go. :(

eagle eye wrote: »
    I drafted him but let him go. :(

You're not the first to do that. I know the moment I drop James Washington he'll go off for 250 yards and 2 TD's. It's Murphy's law!

Dislike!! I'm on a three game skid and turned down Saquon and Hunt..... Having a nightmare. Come back LeVeon.

Doogs27 wrote:
    Dislike!! I'm on a three game skid and turned down Saquon and Hunt..... Having a nightmare. Come back LeVeon.

You were offered Barkley and hunt for Bell???
    FML I never get offers like that for Zeke

brinty wrote: »
    You were offered Barkley and hunt for Bell???
    FML I never get offers like that for Zeke

Ha! not both together. But yeah. I was flying at that stage though.

At the Rams v 49ers game
    Boooooooooo
    I hope they both lose

Ha that would be a neat trick if you could organise that!

Has the U packed it in ?

Multiple weeks of not setting a team shown by him leaving guys in on byes or injured and playing without a D lineman aswell

• Advertisement

New Ireland Patriots as well, he's three weeks without setting a lineup but Mahomes has kept him relevent.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

If ye need someone to pick up a Dynasty Team with vacated owner, I'm your huckleberry.

Guys I'm travelling this week fur work but I'll try and reach out to both to find out what's going on.
    Lloyd you're on standby for a team

Just looking at the league history, apparently my team had never won more than 6 games in a season and we finally broke 7 wins last weekend! Injuries starting to bite hard now just hope we can keep it going.

Just looking at the league history, apparently my team had never won more than 6 games in a season and we finally broke 7 wins last weekend! Injuries starting to bite hard now just hope we can keep it going.

yep ive never had a winning season. 6-7 twice in my 5 years in the league. Probably wont make 7 this season but have my 2 highest ever weekly totals in the past 3 weeks so things are looking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

I'm afraid your luck runs out in Week 8, Bill :D

You could be right if D Hop is anything to go by!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

“The U” currently playing with 2 guys on their bye week, 1 empty DL spot and 1 guy (T Prior) who doesn’t even have a team.

Limpar wrote: »
    “The U” currently playing with 2 guys on their bye week, 1 empty DL spot and 1 guy (T Prior) who doesn’t even have a team.

yep hes been like that for weeks. I pointed it out earlier in this thread.

Brinty was to reach out and find out what was going on not sure if he got a reply. If hes reached out and got no reply its time to put the team into caretaker ownership and set teams based on projections and get a new owner from next season.

• Advertisement

From having never hit 150 points once in 5 1/2 seasons of Dynasty I've now hit that mark 3 times in 5 weeks and about to go to 4-4

Losing another starter to IR though with Will Fuller will kill my season stone dead though as I havent managed to build out depth yet :(

Advertisement