Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Thanks for that spanking D3PO
    friggin heck

I lost by a point in another league was 30 points down and we'd one player to play each..mine was mahomes 35.9 points,his fumbles and interceptions we're killers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Season coming to a stuttering end. More likely to finish 4th in division than second. Feels like a wasted season as I won't even have a high drafting choice for next year. Haven't made a single trade which must be a first!

Tristram wrote: »
    Season coming to a stuttering end. More likely to finish 4th in division than second. Feels like a wasted season as I won't even have a high drafting choice for next year. Haven't made a single trade which must be a first!

there's still time old friend... i'm sure we could get something done...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,223 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

D3PO wrote: »
    congrats to Lucky Llyod on getting his first dynasty win in a squeaker by a point. Hope he doesnt get a stat correction go against him !!

Cheers! Was delighted with that win.

Unfortunately I was travelling this week and offline a lot and messed up the week. But I think that - while I've a long road ahead with this roster - there's a chink of hope for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Cheers! Was delighted with that win.

Unfortunately I was travelling this week and offline a lot and messed up the week. But I think that - while I've a long road ahead with this roster - there's a chink of hope for next year.

1st drapt pick & Rivers completing 96.5% of his passes will give you a chink of hope alright !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Hi guys anyone know what's going on with week 12 scoring? I know I lost my match but the website and app now says I won as it's removed all of the points on offence? Any ideas?

[HTML][/HTML]
    billr67 wrote: »
    Hi guys anyone know what's going on with week 12 scoring? I know I lost my match but the website and app now says I won as it's removed all of the points on offence? Any ideas?

scores look ok to me for week 12 and I see offensive points listed fro them all ? what game are you referring to .

Sorted now.

agggh another 6-7 season :(

One of these days I will actually post a winning season.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Absolutely squeaked into the playoffs!! The crew are coming for you!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Brinty,

Your inbox is full.

Could you swap obj and Keenan for me?

I'm away for my computer and can't log in to espn.

Masked Man wrote:

Sorry mate,will do now

Masked Man wrote: »
    Brinty,

Your inbox is full.

I'm away for my computer and can't log in to espn.

Hey mate, you have Keenan Allen starting at WR too and so I've moved Mike Evans into your flex spot as the highest rate player on your roster not starting
    brinty wrote: »
    Sorry mate,will do now

Folks is everyone using the ESPN Fantasy app? You can make changes on your phone tablet etc.
    I've also cleared out some space in my inbox if people want to mail me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Thanks brinty. Couldn't remember if I had Evans or Allen know my bench.

Sorry for the hassle. I don't know my password for espn and don't have access to my email.

Masked Man wrote:
    Sorry for the hassle. I don't know my password for espn and don't have access to my email.

No worries dude,try and get it sorted during the week if you can mate. Know it's not always easy to do when there's stuff happening in real life

That was a real heart stopper Brinty great game!

billr67 wrote:
    That was a real heart stopper Brinty great game!

I'm not defending my title this year
    4 point loss could've gone either way
    I won in another semi final by 2 points with fecl all skill players,my defence came up massive

Well how I've made the final without one decent wide receiver should give everybody hope for the future. I've had to seriously work the waiver wire!

billr67 wrote:
    Well how I've made the final without one decent wide receiver should give everybody hope for the future. I've had to seriously work the waiver wire!

Fevk off,bell sitting out the whole season and you had Connor.. and juju and half the Steelers squad 😂😂😂😂

Ha! Wish I had Ju Ju anyone want to trade for Jarvis Landry? .....no.....guys....guys....anyone?

• Advertisement

Well here we are bill. No LeVeon all year, two seperate three game losing streaks, scraped in the playoffs with a win on the final day coupled with two rivals losing.

Yet somehow, I punched my ticket to the big showdown.

Its the cinderella story that won't be stopped!! A feel good tale.

I hope Cam makes it this weekend Doogs our QB's will be facing each other in real life and fantasy!

billr67 wrote:
    I hope Cam makes it this weekend Doogs our QB's will be facing each other in real life and fantasy!

Unless y'all change your QB's up

Unless y'all change your QB's up

Or unless Cam can't make it and Eli has to go.... In which cáse fantasy becomes reality also, as Eli's last two games for me will also be his last two games in NY.

Doogs27 wrote:
    Or unless Cam can't make it and Eli has to go.... In which cáse fantasy becomes reality also, as Eli's last two games for me will also be his last two games in NY.

He'll be there in 2019

He'll be there in 2019

With the finest of clipboards Surely.

Doogs27 wrote:
    With the finest of clipboards Surely.

In her s #10 Jersey

And there goes Cam. Riverboat Ron makes the first safe call in his life. Ladies and gents Eli Manning is starting in the championship game. A black mark on the name of the Boards dynasty league.

Well done Doogs I did my best but a couple of stellar defensive performances won the day. Great season lads see you in the new year.

• Advertisement

Congrats DaVagas Crew on winning it all. Bravo.

Guys just an FYI I have updated my trading block, I've also noticed in the ONLY team in the league with their trading block set, now the season is over we might get some trading activity going pre the draft, which is always easier if people know who is actually available for trade consideration.

So I encourage you all to

a) update your trading blocks
    b) pm me if your interested in 1 or more of the guys on my block :)

Advertisement