Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Well Connor paid me back week one and he'll be the long term replacement next year so effictively I was buying a first round RB for next season. The fact that he'll play maybe 4-10 games this season is a bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

billr67 wrote: »
    Well Connor paid me back week one and he'll be the long term replacement next year so effictively I was buying a first round RB for next season. The fact that he's ll play maybe 4-10 games this seasona Steeler is a bonus!

Fixed your post my friend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Well Connor paid me back week one and he'll be the long term replacement next year so effictively I was buying a first round RB for next season. The fact that he'll play maybe 4-10 games this season is a bonus!
    100 points on the board vs $100 in the pocket... Go on bill.

P. S Anyone wanting LeVeon??

• Registered Users Posts: 37,965 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Doogs27 wrote:

I'm interested. Send me an offer by pm. Team is Foxboro Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Doogs27 wrote: »
    100 points on the board vs $100 in the pocket... Go on bill.

im interested lets talk. drop me a pm with your terms.

• Advertisement

well that was an ugly start to the season.

Having my 2 WRs my TE and my Flex all scoring zero points has to be a record doesnt it ?

Having 4 of the top 13 picks doesnt seem to have transformed my roster the way Id have hoped. Roll on week 2 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

What team are you D3PO? Hopefully the only way is up from here on!

I had a better than expected Week 1 but am quite pessimistic for the future. I've done my damndest to win out the last few years (with no joy) and have traded way picks for players to a possibly outrageous extent. It's all gonna come back to bite me in the near future with mostly ageing stars in key positions and no real young talent coming through. Reap what you sow I guess!

Tristram wrote: »
    What team are you D3PO? Hopefully the only way is up from here on!

I had a better than expected Week 1 but am quite pessimistic for the future. I've done my damndest to win out the last few years (with no joy) and have traded way picks for players to a possibly outrageous extent. It's all gonna come back to bite me in the near future with mostly ageing stars in key positions and no real young talent coming through. Reap what you sow I guess!

I hear ya Tristam ive gonne entirely the opposite way. 17 of my 30 man squad are under 25 years of age , ive probably gone too extreme with young potential talent. I think this is my 4th year in Dynasty and ive still not found that balance

Is it alright if I momentarily bask in the glory of being top of my division for the first time in three years!

Don't worry normal service will resume shortly.

Hmmm now what do I spend my last dollar on......decisions decisions.......

• Advertisement

Realised this afternoon that I'd dropped the wrong player at the start of the season. I dropped Enunwa and kept Fiedorowicz. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

This Viking-Packers game is killing me.

My fortunes seem to be following those of the browns. A shed load of early draft picks but I still cant win a game.

Its a pity its not PPR all those catches from saquan gone to waste.

Slim chance of a win but I need Wilson to have a stinker tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I think it could be close D3PO. Not at all confident about Seahawks.

Tristram wrote: »
    I think it could be close D3PO. Not at all confident about Seahawks.

ESPN has you winning by 1.5 points so yep should be clsoe but i bet Wilson goes off and throws 3 scores and rushes for 1 aswell and makes a mockery of the predictions.

Come back leVeon.... Please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Doogs27 wrote:
    Come back leVeon.... Please!

Trending to pick 1.01 and Bryce love are you??

brinty wrote: »
    Trending to pick 1.01 and Bryce love are you??

Pick 1.01 for that stocky little fella from memphis. He's built like an armoured car.

P. S Baker looked okay last night eh? Brownie special on the 2pt conversion.

Something weird going on, I'm trying to put in a waiver request but it'll only let me drop players from the Monday night game. It won't let me drop any player playing today.

It's because the player will lock will before the next waiver round.

• Advertisement

Fantasy logic: if you're not playing sanu, and Ridley is below him in the depth chart, then you're not using either.

NFL: Not so fast my friend.

Masked Man wrote:
    It's because the player will lock will before the next waiver round.

They shouldn't lock until kickoff. I didn't have this issue with any other league.

You wouldn't be able to add a player until tomorrow (I think it's 4 o'clock each day when the waivers run). It's effectively the same. You would be trying to cut a player who already played.

Outside of waivers, you can drop any player until kickoff.

I was trying to put up a waiver for a player playing on Monday night at 5pm today. There is no reason I wouldn't be allowed to do that.

Now I cannot move out any player whose team has already played.

There was/is nothing stopping you putting in a claim on a player in the Monday night game.

You were attempting to drop a player after they had played (i.e. they would have been dropped tomorrow when the claim processed). You should have dropped the player prior to putting in the claim.

There is nothing wrong with the settings.

Masked Man wrote: »
    There was/is nothing stopping you putting in a claim on a player in the Monday night game.

You were attempting to drop a player after they had played (i.e. they would have been dropped tomorrow when the claim processed). You should have dropped the player prior to putting in the claim.

There is nothing wrong with the settings.

Yep settings are correct, if you were able to do that somebody could effectively play somebody in their team then cut them and get in somebody else for the Monday game.

No fantasy leagues ESPN, Yahoo or NFL allow you do this. Settings are 100% right.

Crossed 100 points for the first time this season and looks like win number 1 is imminent :)

I'm heading for 3-0 I reckon I could be the Miami Dolphins of this league i.e. somehow I've got to 3-0 and nobody can believe it.

I'm heading for 3-0 I reckon I could be the Miami Dolphins of this league i.e. somehow I've got to 3-0 and nobody can believe it.

Battle of the 3-0's next week it looks like.

• Advertisement

Good start for both of us Doogs, having any piece of this Rams offence at the moment is like having a cheat code.

Advertisement