Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Elmo wrote: »
    What have TV3 said about the show? if anything?
    TV3 will claim that they only sold the airtime to the Hungarians. Not our problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭squonk

christ all this is unreal still the trolls call are funny but still there rolling on in it

there scams scums aswell we need this off the air

Yeah I pissed myself reading through the thread on Thursday and seeing the video of the FreshPrince's call. The more I've watched however the more disturbing ive found what's happening. I hope common sense prevails now and that we dont have to wait 6 months for this show to go off air.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Wayne says he knows nick the psychic but does he

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Psychic Wayne is following me on twitter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The shame!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Show him the video that Spookwoman just posted!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

TV3 will claim that they only sold the airtime to the Hungarians. Not our problem.

I know but I thought they might have made it official. Remember when David McRedmond used to go on Six-One defending Eircom, he must miss those days.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

The shame!

I feel unclean :o

I tweeted him the picture of himself presenting the quiz show! I'll send that video next

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

I feel unclean :o

I tweeted him the picture of himself presenting the quiz show! I'll send that video next

BRILLIANT.. well done ha ha :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Does anyone have the link to psychic wayne's twitter?

• Advertisement

lizt wrote: »

https://twitter.com/#!/Psychic_Wayne_I

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Ask and you shall recieve :)

https://twitter.com/Psychic_Wayne_I

Funny, on his twitter he says he enjoyed the wind up and then a few days later he says no joke calls please.

He cannot even get the other psychics names right maybe because they don't exist

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I wonder who'll be on tonight? I hope Wayne as I've yet to see him!

I wonder who'll be on tonight? I hope Wayne as I've yet to see him!

Won't be him - he is back in the UK

Medium Wayne Isaacs @Psychic_Wayne_I

Back home in the UK now of to Spain for more TV shows :-)
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

• Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭squonk

spookwoman wrote: »
    Medium Wayne Isaacs @Psychic_Wayne_I

Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Sounds like a traveling sheister!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

So if Wayne is back in UK on way to Spain...and Flathan wasn't in his little box last nght...it looks like it must be Starella tonight :D

BMollie wrote: »
    So if Wayne is back in UK on way to Spain...and Flathan wasn't in his little box last nght...it looks like it must be Starella tonight :D

I'd say Flathan was fired after the flat burning incident

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Now where have we heard that before....? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheFreshPrince

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/the-man-who-claims-he-can-teach-us-to-contact-the-dead-2361736.html

Hes on to Keith Barry about Joe Power who was absolutely destroyed by Derren Brown and refused to do Keiths challenge. It looks like it may go ahead, I cant wait to see Barry expose him.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/the-man-who-claims-he-can-teach-us-to-contact-the-dead-2361736.html

Hes on to Keith Barry about Joe Power who was absolutely destroyed by Derren Brown and refused to do Keiths challenge. It looks like it may go ahead, I cant wait to see Barry expose him.

Psychic Wayne tweeted Keith Barry saying

"I hear Joe power turned your challenge down was that because it was to silly lol"

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheFreshPrince

He turned it down because he knew he would be exposed as a conman just like our Septic Wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

It's hard to believe that this sort of thing still goes on in 2012. Now normally things like this wouldn't bother me too much, I'd just ignore it but some of the calls over the last few nights were hard to listen to.

I mean the woman last night in tears over the phone, people with money worries calling up. You can hear the stress in their voices, calling to get some form of hope from these crooks at a ridiculous price.

Could you imagine if one of these people were on the end of their tether, calling up these guys only to be told that there flat will burn down or something equally horrific. Who knows what this could drive someone to do.

These things should be banned from airing, or at least tightly regulated to ensure it is stressed by the presenter that it's entirely an entertainment service, nothing more than that.

No reply from Wayne :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

spookwoman wrote: »

Psychic Wayne tweeted Keith Barry saying

"I hear Joe power turned your challenge down was that because it was to silly lol"

His English is as bad as his psychic skills :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No reply from Wayne :(

What did you say to him?

I'm not your love - Troll

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    What did you say to him?

Asked him about Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement