Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Last night Flathan was missing from the little box in the corner....I felt on Friday night he was getting extremely agitated, so wouldn't be surprised if he threw his CARDS in after the show. Anyway he got great promotion in for his, 97euro book :(, life story.

To be fair I really don't think Flathan knew anything about the scam. And obvously they never filled him in on the potential pranks. Be interesting to see if he appears again, or if they will replace him..Just down then to Wayne and Starella...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheFreshPrince

In that case there are conflicting and misleading T&C's. When on hold, a recorded message tells you that you WILL be put through to the studio. This, along with the stock images fiasco, and Wayne stating in the Star that no call is more than 4 minutes long, will hopefully be a strong case for having this tripe shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

These late nights early mornings are killing me. I'll start vid editing now and get the calls up. Braindead so will take a little while
    I'll find the clip where sawyne says he knows one of the other psychics as well

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Brian017 wrote: »

It's pretty easy to ''sense'' calls when you got someone in your ear, ain't it Wayne?

Look what happens when "sensing" goes spectacularly wrong, as depicted in "Fletch Lives"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVbGpzsuNjE

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

conartists1.jpg

Or, in short:
    7tk5n.png

• Advertisement

Now have @PSYCHICS01 following me on twitter, checked the psychics live site and stocks are still being used. Keith barry has linked this thread in his tweets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Hey Duggy747

Good Work there .. I think this is in order

Just started editing and I have noticed since the show smitty has a very dark tan on the site now

Duggy ya legend! Dya mind if I share this?

Duggy ya legend! Dya mind if I share this?

Share all around, let the liars responsible be punished and this bullshìt game be called out on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Great work, Duggy! How on earth did you manage to find all those and how long did it take??? I wonder does Janet from Facebook know that her photo has been hiijacked for this psychic carry-on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

We love you Duggy

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sean helped me delay ejaculation

Great work, Duggy! How on earth did you manage to find all those and how long did it take??? I wonder does Janet from Facebook know that her photo has been hiijacked for this psychic carry-on?

About an hour or so, went through most of the profiles. It was a simple case of hacking their database:
    (Google -> Images -> Drag the picture into the search bar with some key words if neccessary and check the results)
    :pac:

Janet's profile is a bot, a fake profile. Check her photo album :D

Post it to Flathan and Waynes facebook and ask them to explain? Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Duggy747 wrote: »
    About an hour or so, went through most of the profiles. It was a simple case of hacking their database:
    (Google -> Images -> Drag the picture into the search bar with some key words if neccessary and check the results)
    :pac:

Janet's profile is a bot, a fake profile. Check her photo album :D

Duggy, mind if I post that image on my blog? I was going to compile the entire list of all your posts and others into one place, then seen your photo so I'll include that too.

cf_al_bs wrote: »
    Duggy, mind if I post that image on my blog? I was going to compile the entire list of all your posts and others into one place, then seen your photo so I'll include that too.

Please do :)

Mandy the Troll

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Post it to Flathan and Waynes facebook and ask them to explain? Thoughts?

Anyone that isnt blocked yet by either,go for it! Clear it with Duggy first,of course :)

• Advertisement

anyone else seen this?

@cf_al_bs Great job brother

Do you mind if I link to your blog? And would you mind if I was to post it to Wayne and Flathans FB?

@cf_al_bs Great job brother

Do you mind if I link to your blog? And would you mind if I was to post it to Wayne and Flathans FB?

Link away. Sure post it. Don't think I said anything (except maybe call them conmen) that I can get sued for libel.

I put the pictures together so they could be used to show the lies of this company and to help vunerable people to stop being conned out of their money.

Post it everywhere for all I care :D

while the troll calls are funny, at the end of the day it's the so called "psychics" that are laughing all the way to the bank with the whole 2.44 a min from Eircomlandline
    3.58 from Meteor pm
    vodafone charging 2.95 pm
    O2 cost 3.45 pm
    Three mobile - €3.56 pm
    Tesco Mobile -2.95 pm
    Postphone 2.95 pm.

Daylight robbery if I ever saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

cf_al_bs wrote: »

Linked your blog on my FB if thats ok dude,the more that know about these feckers the better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I have a feeling this thread is going to be fun this week.

Everyone say hi to the TV3 execs who are no doubt reading this thread and cursing every single one of us.

I expect it will be off the air by Friday.

Mr E wrote: »
    I expect it will be off the air by Friday.

#Fingerscrossed
    #hereshoping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

scaled.php?server=707&filename=psychicpat.jpg&res=landing

Just an observation, I think this is the best style of photo to get the attention of the BAI and other regulators. ^^^

It proves that the photos which have broadcast on air are fakes, this is more relevant than what the 'psychics' use on their website. (I don't want to sound churlish, all the evidence being gathered against these charlatans is very useful).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Someone should call in asking one of the so called "physics" if they feel the show will be pulled :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement