Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options
1150151152153154156»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Well done to everyone on here for exposing the fakes on here!

As opposed to real ones? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I dont know which one I dislike more,Wayne for deleting my FB comments where it seems is now full of people praising him for some strange reason,or that Flathan yoke pimping out his £97 quid book on Amazon and while in the middle of a "reading" for someone he breaks out that "Now reeeding time eez DIALING time" craic. At least have some shred of respect for the person that is ON THE LINE NOW before selling yourself to the people. Scam artists to the extreme. Hope they all get feckin done.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

I was not watching last night but it seems that events have moved on very quickly, from "readings" to stock images! Along with fleecing punters, what else is their game?? The BAI simply must put manners on TV3, once and for all. Sadly, this new convoluted complaints procedure will probably mean that the wheels of bureaucracy will move even more slowly than usual; look how long it took for PlayTV to removed from our screens under the old method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement