Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Im off to sleep! until tomorrow guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Neeson wrote: »
    If your really from Donegal surely you have a copy of a local newspaper lying around? Take a pic of you holding it up. Or a carton from Donegal Creameries!
    and a bottle of 'football special'!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

we should start a topic in the private group, it will be easier to keep track of it (of the stock images)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭squonk

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-754626-middle-aged-woman.php

Here's one from their site, not sure if they show it on TV though

Yeah that's on tv. Was another on my hmmmm list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

spookwoman wrote: »

stock-photo-11208794-mature-caucasian-man.jpg
    http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...aged-woman.php
    Here's one from their site, not sure if they show it on TV though

499427.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

They've been truly rumbled tonight..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

squonk wrote: »
    Was going to mention mistique. Spirit is too I'd wager.

One possible explanation is the psychics bought rights to these images. Odd thought maybe but if they needed n avatar it might make sense.

Here's Spirit: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7284483-happy-woman.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

filo87 wrote: »

Here is Mistique from screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MrCheesey

and a bottle of 'football special'!

All the other newbies were given a link. Guess you Dubs dont trusts us up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

Delighted I found this thread to link in with the 'Joy of Wayne Show'.. If it lasts 'til next week, I'll be back for more fun reading.. (Work placement this week.. :eek: ) Fab work, 'specially on the pics! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

N64 wrote: »
    we should start a topic in the private group, it will be easier to keep track of it (of the stock images)

There's a private group now? Too many pages to read through, it's great how popular this thread has become! How do I become part of this private group? People should need to troll the show as an initiation. But alas, I lack the necessary €60 to call :o

• Advertisement

filo87 wrote: »

Ah thats killed it. Spirit looks like a right lash. Was going to ring her up to say dirty things. Flathan told me it was ok to say dirty stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

One has to wonder what the implications of what we just discovered actually are. The photos we're finding are photos you have to pay for to use. Why would they pay for stock photos to use in place of the psychics actual photos? What are they trying to hide?

Are they all butt ugly or is there something deeper going on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

MrCheesey wrote: »
    All the other newbies were given a link. Guess you Dubs dont trusts us up north.

A link for the group? They weren't, I'm the only poster than can invite people into the group.

There's a private group now? Too many pages to read through, it's great how popular this thread has become! How do I become part of this private group? People should need to troll the show as an initiation. But alas, I lack the necessary €60 to call :o

You'll never get an invite. These guys dont trust anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Lads tonight's episode was poor but the crafty discovery of the stock images has more then made up for it. Top job!

The plot thickens for sure Folie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

One has to wonder what the implications of what we just discovered actually are.

Certainly have to be false advertising anyway...

*phones Tina Leonard*..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Desperate Dan, I'll send you an invite...

MrCheesey, maybe you would get an invite if you hadn't just registered to post on this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

How would you know that, being a newbie yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I can has invite? :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I've been watching since Monday. Dunno if its been on any longer.
    Read opening post!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

this is what the internet was made for! I love it when people come together and expose the bullshít out there

I respect your decision.

I apologise for childish comments earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

We're not all Dubs. But surely you have a Donegal Creameries product in the house, football special, Letterkenny post, donegal news or something. Something that would rubbish the doubt for sure. Pop out to the shop and treat yourself to a pot of fresh cream or football special and take a photo of you holding it a piece of paper with the date on it.

Not that difficult really. Otherwise, forget it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Invite Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I respect your decision.

I apologise for childish comments earlier.

Wayne....is that you?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

lizt wrote: »
    Desperate Dan, I'll send you an invite...

MrCheesey, maybe you would get an invite if you hadn't just registered to post on this thread...

Smashing! Also, this Duffy podcast is the sh!t :D Wouldn't it be cool if Boards single-handedly defeated this programme?!

How would you know that, being a newbie yourself?

Well since I've been here, lots of people have requested. They didn't receive any questions like I have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Right well I'm off to bed. This thread is getting really interesting and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow evening to see where we are in terms of compiling our case against these evil fraudsters!

Night. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement