Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

MrCheesey wrote: »
    Well since I've been here, lots of people have requested. They didn't receive any questions like I have.

They didn't receive an invite either in many cases ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭squonk

Anyone find I interesting that Flathan wasn't pictured as waiting for calls tonight? Wayne was on when Flathan had the presentation gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Cheesy... Why do you want in so bad?

Like there's nothing great about it tbh, well bar the no swear filter, complimentary drinks and dancing girls in bikinis.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Well since I've been here, lots of people have requested. They didn't receive any questions like I have.

Can't be trusting any old Tom, Dick and Mr. Cheesey, it would be fun though if you trolled the show tomorrow for initiation? Just sayin'

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Care to name them, to back up your post?

For a newb you are too into getting an invite,no?

• Advertisement

Wayne....is that you?:eek:

Now that I would be impressed with! Posting on boards during the show... maybe he has a netbook hidden in his huge deck of cards.

Cheesy... Why do you want in so bad?

Like there's nothing great about it tbh, well bar the no swear filter, complimentary drinks and dancing girls in bikinis.....

and the coke and hookers :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭squonk

Ok, going to hit the leaba folks. Jimmy McNulty has just cracked a new bottle of Jemmy to celebrate your great detective work!!! Good night! Tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MovieFest

spookwoman wrote: »

Who Wayne said he knew personally tonight but then slipped up and went on to call her Jane Star...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

3e is showing 'Party People', a scantily clad young lady is inviting viewers to ring in.

It's just one quality show after another on the TV3 network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MrCheesey

Can't be trusting any old Tom, Dick and Mr. Cheesey, it would be fun though if you trolled the show tomorrow for initiation? Just sayin'

Hey just because your banging the mod and you got in, don't talk down to me.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

squonk wrote: »
    Ok, going to hit the leaba folks. Jimmy McNulty has just cracked a new bottle of Jemmy to celebrate your great detective work!!!

Bastard.... I wanna Kebab :(

MovieFest wrote: »
    Who Wayne said he knew personally tonight but then slipped up and went on to call her Jane Star...

To be fair, they probably are real psychics, they may just look absolutely awful! No excuse for using the stock photos though, don't see how they'll explain that one away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

It must just be something in the air ;).

Lol at the stock images. I bet the "psychics" are a bunch of convicts being forced to answer phones. Would explain Mystiques previous photo where she seemed to have taken some crystal meth.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

It's great that everyone is on the search for stock photos. I'm going to collect them all and go to TV3 and BAI this week.

This exploitation of really vulnerable people who can't sleep because of such worries (e.g. that woman with the missing son) is absolutely deplorable to me. Imagine being in such a place where you are looking for hope anywhere and there are b**tards who then use that to exploit you.

Maybe this is totally crazy pie in the sky stuff but I'd love to replace it.

How much would it be for those two hours of TV3 airtime?

I've seen some wonderful things happen on Twitter (and on boards though I'm here much less). When a community comes together behind something amazing things happen. What could we do with two hours of airtime? Firstly TV3 could run ads at regular intervals unlike this continuous stream of tripe.
    Right we know it won't be the most watched program on the schedule but dear god it has got to better!
    Showcase Irish talent, have live video over Skype, got an idea, want to read a poem go for it! I know plenty of Irish bands who want some airtime (ok not so important now with Youtube. NEW IDEA funny youtube clips lol) Maybe have a trained counselor who wants to explain the symptoms of depression, ways of coping, phone numbers to (FREEPHONE!) charities like the Samaritans, AWARE and other great organisations we have that people may not realise they need.

If anyone has any idea on what could be done with two hours of airtime that's cheap and maybe monetises itself that doesn't exploit people I'd love to hear it, because I want to do it and convince TV3 why they should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Im enjoying the film after:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Someone mention Spirit was a stock picture?

Hmmm....

What about Mistique?

Lol, nope.

How about you, Donald?

Gooby, plz!

Psychic Isabelle?

How about SitePoint Isabelle?

Psychic Leo is also known as Smiling Black Man

Robbery at it's most disgusting level, preying on the vunerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Telemedia InteracTV you are caught rapid.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MrCheesey

Joe Duffy is the guy to take this down, like he did with the legal highs fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

cristoir wrote: »
    Telemedia InteracTV you are caught rapid.

Its not telemedia themselves I guess. They just operate the studio part of it. From reading the terms and conditions of the site, it mentions a company based in malta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭dannyboymed

I haven't actually watched any of it, but from reading the thread, jesus, this is disgusting. So many possible uses of that airtime that could actually help people, or entertain people, and it goes on something like this.

If I ever make it in the Irish television industry I'll give the chap that approved this a good slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mcmxci

N64 wrote: »
    Its not telemedia themselves I guess. They just operate the studio part of it. From reading the terms and conditions of the site, it mentions a company based in malta

I think TeleMediaInteracTV were a Maltese company, broadcasting to Ireland from Hungary. Sounds legit.

James is a busy man, what with getting his hair restored and commenting on how great his dentist is.

Poor Mark is known as just an average guy

Penni is just a smiling milf.................may not be the proper name for the stock.....

Meet Jayden, the senior retired man with glasses.

I'm sorry Dan, but yes it is too late for you

Duggy747 wrote: »
    James is a busy man, what with getting his hair restored and commenting on how great his dentist is.

Poor Mark is known as just an average guy

Penni is just a smiling milf.................may not be the proper name for the stock.....

Meet Jayden, the senior retired man with glasses.

I'm sorry Dan, but yes it is too late for you

Duggy747 you are wonderful for taking the time to find all those in your last few posts! Thanks a mil! Great to see this scam exposed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

mcmxci wrote: »
    I think TeleMediaInteracTV were a Maltese company, broadcasting to Ireland from Hungary. Sounds legit.

Well, its founder is Hungarian... ;)

Here's a picture of him in the New York Times. ;)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/20/business/worldbusiness/20eurotv.html

Lawanda is so blatant I first thought that they wouldn't be so stupid......

.....oh wait.....

Also I'm being entirely crazy and outraged in suggesting replace it with some sort of community effort programming (which would be amazing btw). But if we can at least get it off the air that would be something (and far more achievable).
    I've a feeling that as it has "Entertainment service" on the top left and the T&Cs it might be difficult to get them removed by TV3/BAI. Certainly going to try though and the more complaints the better.
    Plan B can be the pie in the sky buyout one instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Apparently the lads behind this fine show are raking in profits of about 2.5 billion euro through shows operating in 30 countries and from running a massive Budapest based call center.

http://www.telemedia.hu/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

tineye is having heart failure problems with their search servers. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say Psychic Leo is most upset..

psychic_leo.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement