Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most insulting thing anybody has every said to you in your life?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Varied wrote: »
    I've been on better rides in mosney.

WTF is mosney??:confused:

I loved Mosney!
    We were told that it was closed because Asylum seekers needed somewhere to sleep and were using the beds and it wasn't safe to go on the rides. As an 8 yearold I linked the two together and concluded that Africans had broken into Mosney and weren't letting anyone in. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

It's Butlins.

Oh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I was chatting for ages to this fella and at the end of the night he said "You're actually nice, Im going to tell people, you really dont want to know what people say about you". P**ck

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭diabloro

Someone once told me I was a **** guitar player. RAAAAAGE.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Dupont

not to me but was in secondary school and got put outside then he says to rest of class "i hope none of you end up like him" didnt give a toss about it really just let down his tyres;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I was chatting for ages to this fella and at the end of the night he said "You're actually nice, Im going to tell people, you really dont want to know what people say about you". P**ck

He said something nice, gets called a prick.
    Hope he wises up and helps the bitching along.

grindle wrote: »
    He said something nice, gets called a prick.
    Hope he wises up and helps the bitching along.

He took pleasure in telling me that people were slagging me off :rolleyes:

He took pleasure in telling me that people were slagging me off :rolleyes:

You made it sound like he took pleasure in your company, and was gonna set everybody straight about you.

You made it sound like he took pleasure in your company, and was gonna set everybody straight about you.

Sorry I shouldnt have edited the start of the story

DP (ooooh yeaaaaah)

• Advertisement

Sorry I shouldnt have edited the start of the story

As a gift from me to you: I hope he dies. Soon.

As a gift from me to you: I hope he dies. Soon.

Thats the kindest thing someone has ever said to me, I feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Thats the kindest thing someone has ever said to me, I feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Probably cramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

My economics teacher told me the only way I would pass the paper was to eat it. Hurt me and made me laugh at the same time.

Probably cramps.

Actually I just chucked some briquettes on the fire, its that Id say. Yep... definitely that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

'Is there no beginning to your talent?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

14 years old and just got braces. I'm in the shopping centre trying to say/splutter something to the girl at the checkout and a little girl beside me about 6 years old girls says "nice bracelets. loser". Everyone laughed. The timing was impeccable. World record for the biggest reddner ever

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

being called It . if this person was angry with me they would refer to me as an it, as if i wasnt a human being at all.GET IT OUT OF MY SIGHT i still remember it and it still hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

This girl I know came up to me in the pub one night and said "oh hi, saw your photo in the paper the other day! (pause...) said if theres ever a photo to turn you anorexic that'd be it!" and turned her back and left it at that. Was absolutely speechless. And it wasn't someone I knew beyond saying hello to, never had any kind of falling out or anything like that. Was the first (and last) time she ever spoke to me properly. I still think of it when I see her, so mean and hurtful. And I'm not skinny but by no means that big either, I'm 5'7 and a size 12.

i still remember it and it still hurts

Stop speaking about yourself like that.

It will be okay, won't it? *pats head*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

It's hard to pinpoint one myself, I've had too many for one to stand out probably :P

I do remember though looking through old photographs and my mother says about one of my aunt 'well she wasn't fat but she's the full of that dress anyway'.

I was told I'd make a great Ban Garda. Not Garda. Ban Garda.

WTF?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bluestrawberry

omg what a cow! she needs a good slap of a frying pan across the head, the cheek of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Probably when a lad of about 3, at the talking stage where if he knows a bad word he'll use it in any context, called me a "c*nt bollix".

It hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Someone once told me I was only slightly above average

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Was talking to some stuck up little prick one night and he asked me what I worked at. Told him I was an apprentice Electrician and he said "well done you"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

At a stag party in Leitrim with friends, fairly well on in the night out in a beer garden and one of the locals was chatting to me mate, stopped and said "Can your friend understand what we're talking about?" "Yeah, why?" "Well cos he's French" "The ****!" "Sorry, you look French" The bleedin cheek of it, being called French. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

One time as a joke I poked this guy in the eye with a fork. He then called me an "ass".

I don't know what's the problem with some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Was once told flippantly by a councilor I'd never have quality of life...I was 16 at the time. Was cut up about it for years until I realised she knew me for like 5 minutes. I've since had two beautiful kids, a great partner and so far a successful career. The only thing I'd change is my hair line :P Fooking Dr Phil wannabes getting a thrill out of demoralising teenagers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

My old english teacher looked at me strangely when I announced that I was taking the higher level paper, I told him I was doing honours english at the start of the year to which he replied "So were a lot of other optimists" :D

Advertisement