Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Well of course they're discussed on the pregnancy forum. I was only messing about the stork bit:pac:

I suppose when you're long term trying and there are losses along the way, it can be a lot more personal and private.

Yeah of course, I never even thought of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

At the risk of sounding completely clueless, what does TTC stand for? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

McChubbin wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding completely clueless, what does TTC stand for? :confused:
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Trying to conceive....its where you go when a boy and a girl really love each other, and want to rub privates. Then the stork brings a baby.

Also, spitting is rude

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ya know whats funny.. When I was in a young "lady" in my teens there was always the 'do you spit or swallow' question thrown around infront of the lads. The odd girl would say ''I gargle, I like to show off''.

Just thinking about it now... imagine gargling that stuff? Ya'd be sick! It's not like it's completely fluid like water.

:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ya know whats funny.. When I was in a young "lady" in my teens there was always the 'do you spit or swallow' question thrown around infront of the lads. The odd girl would say ''I gargle, I like to show off''.

Just thinking about it now... imagine gargling that stuff? Ya'd be sick! It's not like it's completely fluid like water.

Eurgh. I could tell a story (not about gargling, but about tonsils), but I'm not drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Huh! That's disgusting! No offence to anyone who gargles :pac: I never understood the whole spit/swallow debate, what makes it fascinating which ever you do? :confused:

Anyways I'm really hungry but there's feck all in the presses. Might be a day for dinner at the Mother's :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Eurgh. I could tell a story (not about gargling, but about tonsils), but I'm not drunk.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I'm intrigued!

Quickly someone pass Das a cocktail :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

oh%20god.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

someone buy this lady a drink!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Okay, how to sfw this a bit...

Gloopy stuff, right? And if something adheres to your tonsils you're going to gag, right?

Really sexy and rosemantic to go and throw up noisily after giving head... yeah.

Sorry! (at least there was no gargling in my story)

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Having one of those annoying days where it feels like the whole world has forgotten me! Only annoying cos I'm off work while everyone else is in, otherwise I wouldn't even notice...as it is I'm working myself up to a good childish sulk!:( I sent one of my best friends a chatty email on her work address this morning and no reply, even though all she does is sit around messing on the internet, my other best friend stopped replying mid-conversation last night and an old workmate who I sent a catch-up facebook email to has not got back to me days later! To be fair though, I'm usually really crap at keeping in touch with people but every now and again have a very productive flurry then get irritated when my efforts aren't immediately rewarded:o

And to cap it all, the new boy has not been in touch much recently. I called him last night, no reply and he still hasn't got back to me. I'm not usually this neurotic but it is unusual...I will see him in work tomorrow at least, although am a bit concerned now. Too much time to think is not good. I'm going to clean the kitchen instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Oh man, many hours of conference calls that have run back to back and I am doing the potty dance at my desk :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

jujibee wrote: »
    Oh man, many hours of conference calls that have run back to back and I am doing the potty dance at my desk :o

Just run really quickly and pee then when you get back make some static-y noises and say "hello? Hello? Oh I can hear you now sorry I don't know what happened there". Problem solved!!

Back from a productive day in town, got measured for my bra for under wedding dress - quite different to what I was wearing, oops! And got some jewellery too. Just missed Victoria Beckham in BTs though - would have liked to see just how tiny she is in person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

After all this talk about "stuff" and ingestion of same, the thread title is taking on a rather different meaning. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

All I've eaten today is a million sausage rolls that my friend brought over last night, they're like a secret recipe in his family, they are SO good! Mmm pastry, I loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Today not only did I get off my ass and finish my cv (which is awesome and yellow and covered in doodles to show my awesomeness :D) but I also found a ad for a job I'd actually love to do.
    Application in. Now to play the waiting game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Had spice burgers for dinner. Yummy!
    Tryna think what to wear with my new leopard print flares- a simple white jumper, maybe? They're cut like this but with a light beige/black leopard print pattern:
    634591314969383925.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

So my sis has a virus behind her ear and not a brain bleed like that silly doctor said. She's getting out this evening. Yay :)

I dont wanna go to zumba tonight. Would much rather order a take away and watch crap tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ella Bella wrote: »
    So my sis has a virus behind her ear and not a brain bleed like that silly doctor said. She's getting out this evening. Yay :)

I dont wanna go to zumba tonight. Would much rather order a take away and watch crap tv.

So glad to hear it - better to have it checked just in case.

You could always go to Zumba, then have the take away and watch crap tv!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

So glad to hear it - better to have it checked just in case.

You could always go to Zumba, then have the take away and watch crap tv!
    I'm liking your way of thinking :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Heading home tomorrow morning, heading to the airport in about two hours, just want to get there early and be there, rather than worrying about train connections! Anyone wanna come and help me with my bags????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Feckin hell serious thunder rumbles here, the weather doesn't look very bad out, did the thunder get lost, separated from the rest of a storm?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ella Bella wrote: »

That's great! :D

I agree with angeldelight, go to Zumba and then have the takeaway. :)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Hmmm, fair point. However many of those things are discussed in the Pregnancy forum and in the LadyGardening thread in this forum, so it just seemed a bit odd to me.

You are thinking of private forums yeah? the Trying to Conceive subforum of the pregnancy forum isnt a private forum, but I think Lucyfur was answering that the topic is private and initially she didnt want people to associate her IRL with her posts on the Trying to Conceive forum.

I *think* there is a private forum called TTC, but I've no idea what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Glad to hear your sis is ok Ella Bella!

Went for food with some work friends and I'm now a liiiiittle bit drunk :p Had to check my roster afterwards which was quite fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Glad to hear the somewhat good news about your sister Ella Bella.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

My bf just coached me through a totally punishing weights workout. My muscles are still shaking!
    probably at the shock of the first bit of exercise this year :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oooh, there's a very slight possibility I might still be able to get another pair of the awesome boots I got in London. the company who made them ceased trading, and the shop where I got them said they didn't have any left recently, but just told me that they do in fact have a couple of pairs left! omgosh! fingers crossed they might have them in my size :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good luck with the job app, Bubblefett! :) xx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement