Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    *looks shifty*

I know where you can get some Bohemian Raspberry.

YOU DIDN'T HEAR THIS FROM ME, OKAY? I don't want any trouble.

There's a cinema in Galway with an illicit supply...

But it's in GALWAY! :( For the best, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

javagal wrote: »
    baby day in the morn :P

So exciting! Can't wait to hear about baby coffeebean! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Isn't it sold in cinemas exclusively now? I had it there saturday in Blanch I'm fairly sure?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone who is thinking of learning to drive and do not have their provisional licence already, there are proposals to change the system again next year and have another tier in the learning to drive process. It is almost 100% certain to go ahead for motorbikes so it's only a matter of time before it is brought in for other vehicles. If you don't have your provisional already I'd highly recommend you get the few quid together now and get it. To get your provisional all you have to do is sit and pass the theory test and then you can undertake the rest of the learning to drive process at your leisure. The recent introduction of CBT/IBT has made it very expensive for learner drivers starting out so I can imagine that an additional tier to this system will only serve to increase the costs.

bunch of langers,I was hoping to buy a scooter a next year,so I'll definitely be doing this,this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Heehee. Langers.

Also: I just found the complete series boxset of Will & Grace on Amazon! Eeee! *adds to bulging wishlist* Now if only I could find the blasted DVD remote control! >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

javagal wrote: »
    baby day in the morn :P

Good luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Good luck Javagal... :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's Coffeebean Day, yippee!!! :):)
    Best of luck, Javagal. xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Best of luck Java!

Say "hi" to Zoe from me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Jessibelle wrote: »
    Isn't it sold in cinemas exclusively now? I had it there saturday in Blanch I'm fairly sure?

Ah, don't tell me this. This the only pot of ice-cream I've ever gotten excited about. I don't usually like ice-cream. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Ah sorry :o maybe it's just something that looks really similar to it but tastes completely different and is disgusting and bleurgh? That's what it is alright...bleurghly awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ah sorry :o maybe it's just something that looks really similar to it but tastes completely different and is disgusting and bleurgh? That's what it is alright...bleurghly awesome

:pac:

Fecker!

We're talking about me? :D

I heard the word 'awesome' so I know we are. :cool:

Albection wrote: »
    We're talking about me? :D

I heard the word 'awesome' so I know we are. :cool:

OH, well this is awkward....unless, do you moonlight mid week as a frozen raspberry and chocolate dairy based dessert, with an allegorical reference to one F. Mercury Esq and his fine band of chorusing compatriots? Or is that only at weekends :p

OH, well this is awkward....unless, do you moonlight mid week as a frozen raspberry and chocolate dairy based dessert, with an allegorical reference to one F. Mercury Esq and his fine band of chorusing compatriots? Or is that only at weekends :p

No, it's still only at weekends. I had thought that I was going to get trialled at doing it midweek as well, but I misunderstood what my employer meant when I was informed that it also involved spoons.

:(

I've never heard of Bohemian Raspberry before in my life but now I want it.

Damn thread. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Posy wrote: »
    I've never heard of Bohemian Raspberry before in my life but now I want it.

Damn thread. :(

For a minute I thought you were talking about the Queen song and I was in shock! I don't really like those new core icecreams from Ben&Jerry :(

Sitting here with the little dude, he's on the verge of sleep. The Green Lantern DVD playing in the PS3.. Ryan Reynolds :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

1 more hour of work and 1 bag of sweets. So a sweet for every maybe 3 minutes I sit here!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Das Kitty, hope you're okay. x

Best of luck javagal! Baby Coffeebean will be here soon! :D x

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    For a minute I thought you were talking about the Queen song and I was in shock!
    Oh God no! I'm a massive Queen fan actually. My favourite band of all time! :D

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Oh God no! I'm a massive Queen fan actually. My favourite band of all time! :D

Yay! :) RIP Freddie.

Suppose I should try get some sleeps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night everybody. :)

An hour later and I am back to where I started :rolleyes: Can't get no sleep! I'm actually going to see can I get something for it tomorrow :eek: Scared!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Spent 2 hours sleeping on the floor of Stansted airport, stomach cramps woke me up :( but i'm sitting on the plane, due to take off in five mins. I'M ON THE WAY HOME!!!! :D:D:D:D Feel pretty queasy though :( hope it passes

Downside is that there is no one to collect me :( so its a bus from cork airport to the train station, then train and taxi to get home. Kitten play time then!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I got great cuddles from James this morning, they had me late for work. Annnnddd, when I asked for a kiss he took out his dodie first <3. Then when he heard me picking up my carkeys from upstairs he shouted down, "Bye Mama, I love you."

I'm sure he be back to his defiant cheeky self when I get home this evening. :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Spent 2 hours sleeping on the floor of Stansted airport, stomach cramps woke me up :( but i'm sitting on the plane, due to take off in five mins. I'M ON THE WAY HOME!!!! :D:D:D:D Feel pretty queasy though :( hope it passes

6am-ish flights can go die in a fiery pit of fire. My Poznan-Luton flight in June was one of them... got on the plane having not slept at all and was asleep before the plane had taken off :pac: Woke up with a massive crick in my neck too :rolleyes: Worth paying the extra to travel at a more human hour of the day if that's an option...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Best of luck, Java!!

Tell Zoe we all said hi :D/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What cinema in Galway sells that ice -cream? I want it!

I've been so stressed the last few days that I think I need a holiday to just get away from it all.

Anyone wanna foot the bill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Had the wonderful experience of some creepy guy following me the last day, made no attempt to disguise it, was staring me out of it and kept a very close pace. I still don't know what to think, it was a scary experience.

On the bus to dubland now, the via driver has the air conditioning on full blast and its absolutely freezing. Had to put my coat on and still feel ice cold.

Good news is I'm picking up my deed poll today, hurrah for name change :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

What cinema in Galway sells that ice -cream? I want it!

I've been so stressed the last few days that I think I need a holiday to just get away from it all.

Anyone wanna foot the bill?

The Eye.

Have a holiday at home. Buy one of those lamps that they grow weed under and sun yourself. Get a kiddie's paddling pool and play sand to complete the effect. Costa del Galway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement