Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

And now I have an Annie song in my head :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

What is going on? It's freezing in this office tonight. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

this heat is ridiculous, horrid weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Went to Nandos \o/ I was a peri-peri chicken virgin. Verdict: Nommy :D

Had to come home a bit early though to let the dog outside so she wouldn't pee herself. Turns out my brother was home after all and I could have stayed out *grumble* Stooooopid boys.
    Do you mind me asking, was it a Nando's in the city centre?* I'm assuming your in Dublin, apologies if I'm wrong.

Whenever I go to London my dad always makes sure we go to Nando's one of the days, it's his fave place to go :D I love it there too, the medium chicken in pita with salad and chips, nom!

I got the Nando's medium (I think it was) sauce in Tesco's for around €3 a few weeks ago, it was nice, not spicy like it is in a Nando's restaurant though.

I'm asking 'cos I'm going to Dublin in about a month with my bf so wouldn't mind lunch in Nando's before heading off to the Zoo :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Kiera wrote: »
    And now I have an Annie song in my head :(

Me too! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Saw this posted in Cool Vids etc. Bang on in a few parts!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Do you mind me asking, was it a Nando's in the city centre?* I'm assuming your in Dublin, apologies if I'm wrong.

Whenever I go to London my dad always makes sure we go to Nando's one of the days, it's his fave place to go :D I love it there too, the medium chicken in pita with salad and chips, nom!

I got the Nando's medium (I think it was) sauce in Tesco's for around €3 a few weeks ago, it was nice, not spicy like it is in a Nando's restaurant though.

I'm asking 'cos I'm going to Dublin in about a month with my bf so wouldn't mind lunch in Nando's before heading off to the Zoo :D

Yeah I'm in dublin, but we've 2 in the city :D This one was on andrews st but the others is on mary st. The staff were brilliant - I'd really recommend it! :D

The zoo is awesome. I'm jelly. Enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Went to Nandos \o/ I was a peri-peri chicken virgin. Verdict: Nommy :D

Had to come home a bit early though to let the dog outside so she wouldn't pee herself. Turns out my brother was home after all and I could have stayed out *grumble* Stooooopid boys.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nando's

Yeah I'm in dublin, but we've 2 in the city :D This one was on andrews st but the others is on mary st. The staff were brilliant - I'd really recommend it! :D

The zoo is awesome. I'm jelly. Enjoy!
    Holy freakin' hell, Mary St, this is the same Mary St beside Henry St? *please be it*

I can't wait to go lol, we're together a year in July, so said we'd go for the day :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Yep, that's the one. Haven't been in there though. St Andrews st is only 3 mins away off Dame st :P Congrats on your 1yr anniversary!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Links234 wrote: »
    I'd love to try and pick up the drums :D

wonder if I should do it? :pac:

I picked it up off an old boyfriend, it's an awesome stress reliever!! :D
    krudler wrote: »
    this heat is ridiculous, horrid weather

The one night I need to go to sleep with the windows the neighbours have karaoke...IN POLISH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Here now, where are ye wages? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Here now, where are ye wages? :(

Errrm ... any chance you/your employer are with Ulster Bank ...?

Just watched that Ray D'arcy : How To Beat Depression programme in work. Almost cried!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Nope, company is BOI, I'm AIB and the BOI girls got paid yesterday so mine should be in now.... fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

My wages are due today but I won't get them because of the Ulster Bank crisis!

Won't even know what I got because our payslips aren't in until Monday or Tuesday :mad:

To be fair, I want into my UB branch today and they were great, couldn't have been more helpful!

Is red nail polish OK to wear with a coral top?

Well I think so anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Yeah I'd say it'd be grand. If you are looking for a coral colour, Essie has some gorgeous ones. Canyon Coral is really nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

I didn't get a job that I interviewed for... I didn't really want it but I'm so scared I won't get anything else:( bit of a downer after I was so happy with results.

Had a really fun night out though, went for dinner with some of my besties.

Yeah I'd say it'd be grand. If you are looking for a coral colour, Essie has some gorgeous ones. Canyon Coral is really nice.
    Unfortunately I need it for tomorrow and nowhere near me sells Essie.

I'm going out with my bf for dinner and am wearing a coral top, so am going to do red nails. Thanks for your help guys :)

I'm planning to wear flat sandals, hope it doesn't rain.

I wear sandals all the time, rain, no rain! It's summer and I am damn well gonna dress like summer! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Boo can't sleep!

Ice cold can of cokes in the fridge screaming to be drank! Silly boy for finding good deals on bad stuff in Tesco :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

So last night I dressed up as a toy soldier and today... well today I am still green 'cause the stuff just refuses to come off me.

2j42gyo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

awec wrote: »
    It's those midlands ones up over there I'd get wrong. leitrim and longford and carlow and what not. :pac: Ironically the ones close to the north.

Erm, Carlow's in the south-east. Nowhere near the north!

Still feel like a boiled sh*te today. I'm on bake/buy duty in work this morning and was up til bloody 1am making my stuff for it because I foolishly let a friend take me out for dinner to celebrate my exam results, and didn't get home til about 11pm. Got the scones and marshmallow squares done last night, but had to get up early this morning to do the breakfast casserole.

*grumble grumble grumble*

Is it hometime yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

So last night I dressed up as a toy soldier and today... well today I am still green 'cause the stuff just refuses to come off me.

There's only one thing for it - spend the day singing "Defying Gravity" at the top of your lungs...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Stench, I dedicate this to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Got the scones and marshmallow squares done last night, but had to get up early this morning to do the breakfast casserole.

This sounds magical, what's a breakfast casserole when it's at home?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

if theres anyone in the carlow area free, would ye like to drop in and give me a big massive cuddle??

That is all!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement