Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

titan18 wrote: »
    I'm interested to see what will happen. I cant play it post work today anyway but be nice if it was opened up early and then they had to open it up for everyone

Its a countdown to blow up your ps4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PopeVicodin

This guy is playing on PS5 right now. Before it's taken down.
    EDIT: (removed YouTube link) Nevermind. BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Its a countdown to blow up your ps4 :pac:

Imagine, cyberpunk goes live and everyone's PS4 self combusts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

This guy is playing on PS5 right now. Before it's taken down.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX4z4tE-q18&ab_channel=SKizzleAXE

Had a quick look, I know its a crappy YT stream but it looked very stable to me

It looks like people will be playing and streaming in 30 minutes though when it launches in New Zealand.

• Advertisement

Youd swear from reading this thread over the last few days that the game ended up being a stinker.

Nothing but comments about bugs and holding off.

Off to Metacritic I went, "ah it must have a 70 odd score based on that thread".

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DeadWeight

I guess my copy will show up tomorrow saw the postman and it was for the neighbour only **** :D

It looks like some people are creating New Zealand accounts on PS5 to unlock the game early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Ordered the Steelbook edition from Amazon a year and a half ago !!!, Package has shipped, guess I'll have it Saturday then.... *prays*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Waiting on a Smyths delivery.. assuming there's no chance it'll come today?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

On my playstation 5 it says it's going to unlock in 11 mins.
    Now, it's a moot point because I've to go to work soon, but I'm curious to see if it will actually be playable.
    Keep your eyes peeled here for updates.
    And if you like this content make sure to like and subscribe and hit that notification bell.

Peace out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

titan18 wrote: »
    Imagine, cyberpunk goes live and everyone's PS4 self combusts.

A message appears on your television then

"Sorry last gen newb, cyberpunk is only for the ps5 masterclass"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It will probably show the same screen that it shows on pc saying it's not December 10th yet

• Registered Users Posts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Bollox!

'Can't use this content, it hasn't reached its start date'

new timer, 12 hours, 59 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Just checked my PS5 out of interest and a new timer of 13 hours started, it was originally ending at 11am

Wouldn't have got to play it til later after work anyway, but that was an awful tease for anyone hoping to play early!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hit play out of curiosity when the countdown ran down. Immediately replaced with another countdown for 13 hours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Lame

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

shrewdness wrote: »
    Just checked my PS5 out of interest and a new timer of 13 hours started
    Same here! I'm delighted I get to relive that 10 second countdown later though. What an adrenaline rush! I feel like I have champagne in my veins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Bollox!

'Can't use this content, it hasn't reached its start date'

new timer, 12 hours, 59 minutes.

Supposedly this happened with digital copies of Immortals Fenyx Rising too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got the notification that it was “Ready To Use” so pressed on it and now my PS is stuck on the countdown timer flashing on and off with 00:00:00 on it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Reddit saying changing your xbox region to NZ works. Don't have an xbox to test myself however.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ah boourns. Was hoping it'd release by accident and then they'd have to open it up to everyone else who had the midnight countdown

• Registered Users Posts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PS5 has a system update and a separate DS5 update if anyone wants to get those out of the way before booting this up tonight.

ASOT wrote: »
    Reddit saying changing your xbox region to NZ works. Don't have an xbox to test myself however.

Yup, loaded in now. I'm from NZ anyway :D

Don't have time to be playing now, but will have a quick few mins and then crack on later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

live streams up on youtube now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

tempted but gonna wait and make all my own mistakes in the morning :) So Excite!

23963241.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭McFly85

Had to look at a small bit of gameplay there, looked like a smooth 60fps on ps5. If that holds I don’t think the other issues will bother me that much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Youd swear from reading this thread over the last few days that the game ended up being a stinker.

Nothing but comments about bugs and holding off.

Off to Metacritic I went, "ah it must have a 70 odd score based on that thread".

The thing is the number is not just what matters it’s what’s being said in those reviews about bugs.

That and the fact cdpr put out a notice to not show any gameplay whatsoever except from footage only they provide

then all review copy’s were pc only

Combine that with the last minute 3 week delay and of course a lot of people will be abit suspect

• Advertisement
Advertisement