Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Kotaku and Polygon fly the flag of "If its not laden with placating of LGBTI issues then we're gonna whinge about it"

I tend to avoid their reviews, ACG on YouTube resonates with me so i tend to follow his advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Vicxas wrote: »
    Kotaku and Polygon fly the flag of "If its not laden with placating of LGBTI issues then we're gonna whinge about it"

I tend to avoid their reviews, ACG on YouTube resonates with me so i tend to follow his advice.

Speaking of ACG, out sounds like they decided not to give him a review copy after some back and forth but just means he'll have his own copy on launch day instead of earlier. He's one of the most popular review guys, wonder what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Resetera is the same. they only have one thread about the game and the only discussion allowed is about trans rights, if anyone tries to discuss the game they're yelled at. Ridiculous.

edit: just seen they added another thread not full of SJWs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

ShaneU wrote: »
    Resetera is the same. they only have one thread about the game and the only discussion allowed is about trans rights, if anyone tries to discuss the game they're yelled at. Ridiculous.

Just had a quick read of their “thread” - that site really is a cesspit of absolute ****ing fannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They locked all the threads for the game a few days ago while they decided if they'd allow further discussion on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

I blame Ms PacMan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

titan18 wrote: »
    Maybe it'll change after it finishes downloading for me hopefully

Yeah just updated, 1 day. & 3 hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Yeah just updated, 1 day. & 3 hours :(

Go to account and restore licenses.

Sorry if this has been askd already, have they said when next-gen console patches will be out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Varik wrote: »

I tried that and mine is still midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sorry if this has been askd already, have they said when next-gen console patches will be out?

They haven't

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Still going strong.

Have a feeling I'm going to be trolled tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Gonna be a lot of bugs and performance issues on launch day. I'm sure it will still be playable, but there's going to be a hell of an internet ****storm regardless of what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Some of the comments on the mediocre reviews are laughable. People suggesting websites should get a different person to review the game, presumably so it gives it a higher score which will align with the score they have in their head, for a game they haven't played yet might I add.
    People are expecting this game to be revolutionary. It won't be. But by the sounds of things it will likely be a very good game that a lot of people will enjoy. And that's OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

My clock on the playstation is saying 10 hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Done that, still 21:43:30

• Registered Users Posts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm just counting down the hours now. My Xbox Series X is ready to go...from the roof tops shout it out!

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm just counting down the hours now. My Xbox Series X is ready to go...from the roof tops shout it out!

What's the size of your file on Series X? I could install a 60GB version via the Xbox App, but if I go into the Xbox store on console, there's an 80GB version that fails when I try to install. Very messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭McFly85

Says playable in 4 hours on the ps5... I’m just waiting for somebody at Sony to notice and ruin my day!!

I was going to wait for the next-gen patch but you lot are awful for hyping things up I'm finding it hard to resist!

I haven't decided if I'm going male or female yet but no matter which gender I go with my character is going to have the finest pair of boobs on it :-D Not in a derogatory manner, I mean that as a compliment to female species.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

McFly85 wrote: »
    Says playable in 4 hours on the ps5... I’m just waiting for somebody at Sony to notice and ruin my day!!

Same here. I'm assuming it's a bug.

Any idea why it's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

McFly85 wrote: »

I'm interested to see what will happen. I cant play it post work today anyway but be nice if it was opened up early and then they had to open it up for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭McFly85

Same here. I'm assuming it's a bug.

Any idea why it's happening?

Ah yeah, I assume it is. I’ll try it at lunch anyway but I would imagine Microsoft would go mad if Sony launched the game 13 hours before them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

At 10:00am here it will be 12:00 midnight in Samoa, having just turned onto the 10th. Likely a glitch on Sony's part and won't effect me since I'm on pc but who knows, some of you may get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

My amazon delivery is saying the 11th now, despite having pre-ordered for the 10th for 2 months now. Very fùcking pissed off. I thought they were leaving it too late by only dispatching it yesterday.

I know it's first world problems but I'd near be tempted to complain about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Just had a quick read of their “thread” - that site really is a cesspit of absolute ****ing fannies.
    They locked all the threads for the game a few days ago while they decided if they'd allow further discussion on it.

It really does need to be seen to be believed, they have gone so far down the rabbit hole that they can't see they have become exactly what they hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Basil3 wrote: »
    What's the size of your file on Series X? I could install a 60GB version via the Xbox App, but if I go into the Xbox store on console, there's an 80GB version that fails when I try to install. Very messy.

It was just under 60GB when I downloaded it from the Xbox store on console. That was a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Just watched some leaked gameplay from a base Ps4 - game is running perfectly fine and looks great as well. Phew :)

Advertisement