Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenge of the Post Here When You Get Something New thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

$50 with shipping. Not a bargain but about what it usually goes for. I had dollars to burn on my paypal and was looking for this game for a while. No doubt I'll find it for 20 in NYC next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Good to see you got your game, according to logic I should have mine Friday, *crosses fingers*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    $50 with shipping. Not a bargain but about what it usually goes for. I had dollars to burn on my paypal and was looking for this game for a while. No doubt I'll find it for 20 in NYC next week :)

If you do find a US copy of it for a decent enough price in NYC would you mind picking one up for yours truly?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Achilles wrote: »
    If you do find a US copy of it for a decent enough price in NYC would you mind picking one up for yours truly?

Yeah no problem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah no problem.

Oh and will you pick us up a SNES?

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus, I don't want to be a courier :P

If I have room in the bag I will.

The rest of you's can feck off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'll love you long time. Well I already do but even longer time!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

can i get a guido please?

o1s1n wrote: »

Ew o1s1n no. Don't degrade yourself like that.

I should be going to Jersey one of the days. I'll bring you back a Snooki lookalike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I should be going to Jersey one of the days. I'll bring you back a Snooki lookalike.
    A Snookalike? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Any chance of a ntsc Zelda 1 for the nes

A certain SteveSi beat me to the last decent 1 i seen.

Oh and if you see a cheap Kid Icarus:)

puss+in+boots.jpg

I'll see. I'll be picking one up for myself first though.

I'll see. I'll be picking one up for myself first though.

Cool m8 when are you over and for how long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ah balls, I want a US Snes :( If you find a square foot of extra space in your luggage...you know what to do with it. I'll gladly stop making hilarious memes if you do :p:D

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Cool m8 when are you over and for how long?

Heading over on the 9th until the 20th. Can't wait!
    EnterNow wrote: »
    Ah balls, I want a US Snes :( If you find a square foot of extra space in your luggage...you know what to do with it. I'll gladly stop making hilarious memes if you do :p:D

I'll see what I can do, can't make promises though and I'm not going over there just to binge on games... well most of the time :P

Also please don't stop making those meme's!

Excellent So you are over there for gay pride week:D

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/partiesevents/qt/NYC_Pride.htm

Have fun:p

Perfectly timed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

I'll see what I can do, can't make promises though and I'm not going over there just to binge on games... well most of the time :P

Also please don't stop making those meme's!

Have a good time Retr0.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retrogame Challenge arrived today in work, and mighty fine it is too!
    Only played the first game, Cosmic Wars I think it is, a very convincing Galaga clone on a Famicom.
    It's a lovely little game and I reckon it should be the new Sim Tower must have game.
    Looking forward to unlocking the game bit by bit.

• Advertisement

It really is great and the games only get better as it progresses. Also has a great sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

so that's why Oisin said about bringing back a GUIDO, and not a GUIDETTE ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Seems like a good game.
    Now I'm just waiting for my power supply for the PSP Go, see if the damn thing works, then we're off to emulation heaven!

Yeah enjoy your hols Retr0, lucky bastid going away :)

You could always pick me up a Super Nintendo as well!
    I want to play Starfox at the right speed!!

The 32X splurge continues

6jett4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Couple of Items I collected last week.....Waiting for photobucket to update it's self as photos are the correct way round and made smaller.

2012-06-04133232.jpg

2012-06-04133319.jpg

2012-06-04133334.jpg

2012-06-04133409.jpg

and finally

2012-06-04133531.jpg

Conker, don't care what Retr0 says, I think it's a cracking game, with new stuff and surprises all over the place.
    I had a ball playing that one.
    Perfect Dark, time has not been kind, don't think I'll ever have the patience for more than a few minutes nostalgic play of that, pity.
    Well done!

I'd love some new stuff but holding off til I can afford to pay for them without having to not pay for food, or the house :(

Conkers is a bad Rare platformer with crap jokes. If you are a fan of Big Bang Theory then you might laugh. If you actually like comedy it will make you weep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

my sealed pal copy of Kuon arrived this morning :P
    bhklcj_th.jpg
    ^clickable

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement