Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Must say, this is the most I've enjoyed a tv show of wrestling in a long long time. Bravo TNA.

I make that 5 consecutive weeks that Impact has been better than Raw.

I'm not so sure that Storm is going to win the BFG Series, seems slightly too obvious to me.

As for the mystery men, i'm guessing cronies of Jeff Jarrett. Either that or Muhammad Hassan is making his return to Pro Wrestling.

MohammedAttack2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Charisteas wrote: »
    I'm not so sure that Storm is going to win the BFG Series, seems slightly too obvious to me.

Obvious isn't a bad thing, in fact it's a very good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Anybody know who the masked men are?

Really enjoyed the show. Pity Sabins injury happened. Bound 4 Glory series is really shaping up. I'd change a name or two but its a nice line up.
    The Pope is in the Dark Knight Rises is he in it like Barry from Fair City was in Batman Begins.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Anybody know who the masked men are?

Meltzer guessed at Chris Masters and Luke Gallows but I don't think anybody outside of TNA knows who they are, which is probably a good thing because unless you avoid the Internet completely, surprises are a rare thing.

Personally hoping one of them is John Morrison biggrin.gif

It could just be random students from the Dudley's school, another Nexus invasion type scenario with rookies beating up the star of the roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

The guy in the middle in the above pic does look like Masters, but Master is (or was) a lot more tanned, and isn't he covered in tattoos now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I still think they are too small to be anyone like Masters or Gallows.

Not expecting a reveal this week, think they might have some sense and save that for a PPV instead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The guy in the middle in the above pic does look like Masters, but Master is (or was) a lot more tanned, and isn't he covered in tattoos now?

Yes he would need a skin graft to cover it up.

Fairly sure one is Jay Bradley/Ryan Braddock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I'd imagine the question is who is behind the three men rather than who the three men are.

I'd imagine the question is who is behind the three men rather than who the three men are.

Surely Jarrett, hope it is anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

no way are they masters or gallows, i dont have any inkling who they are but they arent them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,888 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

My guess is that they're
    Shad Gaspard, Monty Brown and The Pope.

:D

CastorTroy wrote: »
    My guess is that they're
    Shad Gaspard, Monty Brown and The Pope.

:D

Don't be redicilous, Pope is in the BFG Series! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

"John Laurinaitis will still be appearing at all events he is currently advertised and booked for in handicap bouts against John Cena. The storyline will be that the WWE Board of Directors has ruled that Laurinaitis must appear and wrestle, despite being fired."

and with that, it is time to try TNA. Has to be better than RAW. Where and when do you guys watch Impact?

D.Q wrote: »
    "John Laurinaitis will still be appearing at all events he is currently advertised and booked for in handicap bouts against John Cena. The storyline will be that the WWE Board of Directors has ruled that Laurinaitis must appear and wrestle, despite being fired."

and with that, it is time to try TNA. Has to be better than RAW. Where and when do you guys watch Impact?

1am Thursday nights through not so legal methods, or Sunday nights on Challenge TV, I think 10pm.

For some reason I thought TNA was on tonight. I am disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,888 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Don't be redicilous, Pope is in the BFG Series! :pac:

Ah yeah, just read that now. In that case it could only be Jay Lethal.

Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
    ....and I've come to a decision. @HulkHogan @REALBobbyRoode, I choose Option C. Option C? @IMPACTWRESTLING, tomorrow 8pm/7c on @SpikeTV...

:eek:

Wasn't sure if I was going to stay up or have an early night. Guess I'm staying up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Genuinely looking forward to the show tonight. It must be at least 11 years since I last cared about any weekly show so hats off to TNA.

TNA wrote:
    Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at 8/7c

- The monthly "Open Fight Night" returns, involving the competitors in the Bound For Glory Series! All 12 Wresters in the BFG Series will be in action - 6 men make challenges, 6 men will be called out! Who will take the early advantage in the point standings? Tune in and find out!

- What will be X Division Champion Austin Aries' decision about Hulk Hogan's officer of a potential World Title shot?

- Also on the broadcast, TNA President Dixie Carter and AJ Styles vow to come clean about the recent allegations by Daniels and Kazarian

- Who attacked "The Icon" Sting as IMPACT went off the air this past week? Will more details emerge on Thursday night on SpikeTV? Plus - what will Sting have to say about what happened?

- In addition, the Knockouts Championship will be on the line on the LIVE IMPACT! Knockouts Executive Brooke Hogan will announce on the broadcast who Miss Tessmacher will defend the gold against that night!

- Plus, it's also the return of the monthly "Gutcheck" - one newcomer will get the chance to prove themselves! Will they make the cut and join the TNA Wrestling roster?

- The road to the July 8 "Destination X" Pay-Per-View event continues, with more news on the big event!
    All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Wonder if Joey Ryan will be on the show tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PWInsider reported it is a female gutcheck

Rumoured to be Taeler Hendrix

Hopefully she gets a good opponent. That being anyone but Brooke.

Was going to stay up, but I'm exhausted and it's only 9pm. Not looking likely now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Definitely checking this one out tomorrow morning in beaumont.

So i'm staying up alone then?

what time does it kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

what time does it kick off

1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

I'll be waiting up for it. Missed it last week due to alcohol consumption but no such barriers this week :p
    Sounds like I missed a good one too, hopefully this week can deliver again.

i'm there. no posting though as my laptop is currently in two halves

HOGAN, HOGAN, HOGAN, HOGAN!!!

Any show starting off with Hulk is gonna be great.

• Advertisement

Brooke is horrid. even ODB would get a go over her

Advertisement