Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Started well, but this knockout segment is death.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Brooke is horrid. even ODB would get a go over her

You blind?!

Some win for Magnus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Who's this eejit announcing. Moar Christy pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Thumbs down for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Charisteas wrote: »
    You blind?!
    I am after Brooke came on the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Brooke Hogan is attractive from a distance of 100 yards but up close looks about 8 years younger than her mother max.

Jeff Hardy vs Rob Van Dam, that's what i'm talking about, dude.

Really good little match. Shame they didn't get more time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wow your one was a terrible actress

• Advertisement

Yeah the last 5 minutes aside, this was another really enjoyable show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Stream was choppy so I didn't watch, any indication as to who attacked Sting?

Stream was choppy so I didn't watch, any indication as to who attacked Sting?

No , Hogan mentioned at the start they will find out who it was but wont go on about it ha . Actually thought they were gonna attack Hardy/RVD during the ME but then i realised they still had to do the AJ/Dixie angle last .

Decent show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Taeler = Epic Butterface

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The first half and second seemed to be so disjointed. Great wrestling but the pace slowed riiiight down.

That ending.. Really? Thats what they figured? Some load of crap there. Thank god theres the bound for glory series to distract my attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That actress was shocking. Replace her with a decent actress and it might have been good. Would have loved for AJ to come out and say "yeah, I'm sleeping with her and getting title reigns while doing so. Blow me." wouldn't have happened but meh.

No for Hendrix from me. Don't think Tara was the right opponent for her to show what she could do.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,921 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was that "addict" an actress or a wrestler? Reason I ask is because of how she got out of the ring. Was more like someone who's used to exiting the ring. She didn't climb down like Dixie, she held on to the top rope and dropped down

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was that "addict" an actress or a wrestler? Reason I ask is because of how she got out of the ring. Was more like someone who's used to exiting the ring. She didn't climb down like Dixie, she held on to the top rope and dropped down

She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place her. Could easily just be a similar look to someone else. I'd hope she isn't an actress anyway if that is the standard of her work.

Forgot to say it, but I loved Aries' option C. Gives the X-Division the focus at least once a year..... assuming they don't forget like they did with Devon defending the title every week.

205_39ab3bf46ced9d4856c25205fb92582a_m.jpg?t=201206230848

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Forgot to say it, but I loved Aries' option C. Gives the X-Division the focus at least once a year..... assuming they don't forget like they did with Devon defending the title every week.

When did they forget about Devon? I think I read he was on Xplosion this week.

The last thing this weeks show would've needed was another match and TNA probably thought the same.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    When did they forget about Devon? I think I read he was on Xplosion this week.

They did it a few weeks ago and again this week. They made a big deal about him defending it every single week on Impact. You can't make a claim like that and then not follow up on it.

They did it a few weeks ago and again this week. They made a big deal about him defending it every single week on Impact. You can't make a claim like that and then not follow up on it.

6/8's not bad, and I doubt anybody noticed.

Yeah good job they don't just drop ideas. Maybe he was kidnapped by Samoa Joe's kidnappers. :p

There is an hour long show called "TNA Unfinished Business" right after Impact tonight , think its about the Sting/Hogan rivalry leading to BFG last year

There is an hour long show called "TNA Unfinished Business" right after Impact tonight , think its about the Sting/Hogan rivalry leading to BFG last year

Is that not the Storm and Roode thing?

There's a series of them.

Think its the Hogan/Sting according to the info on sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow your one was a terrible actress