Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

weather

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭anto77

horsemeat wrote: »
    horsemeat wrote: »
    Walshy take manny's snooker balls out of your mouth and take your pacquiao tinted glasses off for crying out lad, tis the biggest injustice in boxing for a long long time
    insanity50 wrote: »
    Finally you took manny's nuts out of your mouth and his asshole out of your eyes long enough to take a look at the world around you.

congrats.

great to see you finally admit defeat after all these years of trumpeting little ms pacman.
    anyone know any uk/european websites that sell fighter gear?

looking to get the new korean zombie tee shirt and also nick diaz walkout ufc 143 t shirt

thanks
    Seriously get a life for yourselves the pair of you.

Stop stalking my posts, that's just creepy.

I've put forward my opinion, I'm entitled to it, I don't see anyone bar Brenda putting forward any counter opinions. All I've received are personal abuse and false accusations. I can assure you I am not horsemeat, the moderators of the forum will verify this if they check my IP address.

You're nothing but a pacquaio fanboy if you think he is the most difficult opponent floyd has been presented with.

You obviously started watching boxing in the year 2010, am I correct?

i guess I'm just creepy then - even check the threads posted in, practically identical. I don't need your ip checked - the level of posts tells the tale.

I cannot believe how your account has not been closed yet, maybe the powers that be believe the antagonistic style heightens interest in the forum. I won't pay you any further heed tho if the mods aren't bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

He's a troll I've been abstaining from feeding for some time now. Alternate account or not, he's still a halfwit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Came on to read opinions about PACvBradley
    Instead I read more crap about mayweather and PAC
    YAWN talk bout boring at this stage, clogging up every thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

anto77 wrote: »
    i guess I'm just creepy then - even check the threads posted in, practically identical. I don't need your ip checked - the level of posts tells the tale.

I cannot believe how your account has not been closed yet, maybe the powers that be believe the antagonistic style heightens interest in the forum. I won't pay you any further heed tho if the mods aren't bothered.

This is aimed at you and everyone else too-if he turns out to be using multiple accounts he will be banned, as of yet i have not found this to be the case-i have checked and will check again

Now with that said, leave the Mod's to Mod and you can always use the ignore button.

i will warn, infract or ban if rules are broke, if none are i wont.

Report post's if you feel they break the charter, or PM me or Bigears if you have suspiscions and we can look into it.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭insanity50

Just a few pics of Pacquaio and his progression through his career.

One thing I notice is his head really has changed in size.

I can only assume it's a natural physiological change as he gets older...

pacquiao-press-conference.jpg

manny-pac.jpg

56642968_medium.jpg

83941083_medium.jpg

Oscar+de+la+Hoya+v+Manny+Pacquiao+Weigh+777OxtFjoXjl.jpg

GYI0062457820_medium.jpg

2j4xagp.jpg

Manny+Pacquiao+v+Joshua+Clottey+Weigh+8gNbcgC2sJZl.jpg

139457303_extra_large_medium.jpg

Pacquiao+vs+Marquez+weigh+in.jpg

42d98ddab0f969808546c09f4ff741ba.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Maravilla33

Just a few pics of Pacquaio and his progression through his career.

One thing I notice is his head really has changed in size.

I can only assume it's a natural physiological change as he gets older...

pacquiao-press-conference.jpg

manny-pac.jpg

56642968_medium.jpg

83941083_medium.jpg

Oscar+de+la+Hoya+v+Manny+Pacquiao+Weigh+777OxtFjoXjl.jpg

GYI0062457820_medium.jpg

2j4xagp.jpg

Manny+Pacquiao+v+Joshua+Clottey+Weigh+8gNbcgC2sJZl.jpg

139457303_extra_large_medium.jpg

Pacquiao+vs+Marquez+weigh+in.jpg

42d98ddab0f969808546c09f4ff741ba.jpg

Pathetic.. So the moron reporting posts is making the same accusations against the other fighter. Is it only libellous if its against Mayweather or does it not count seeing as you're doing it in such a clever and cunning way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭insanity50

Pathetic.. So the moron reporting posts is making the same accusations against the other fighter. Is it only libellous if its against Mayweather or does it not count seeing as you're doing it in such a clever and cunning way?

Attack the post not the poster.

I don't see anywhere in my previous post where I stated anything or accused anyone of being on performance enhancing drugs. If I did please highlight same for me and I'll happily apologise and edit my post to comply with the forum rules.

Attack the post not the poster.

I don't see anywhere in my previous post where I stated anything or accused anyone of being on performance enhancing drugs. If I did please highlight same for me and I'll happily apologise and edit my post to comply with the forum rules.

I'll humour you this once. Well there's the rule about not posting any unfounded allegations about a fighter re: PED use. Now I know you did it in such a funny and clever way (Manny's big head) ha hilarious.. Gets funnier and more clever the more I think of it. I've no issue with you posting your opinion its up to the mods to decide whats libellous or not and your comment was so clever, oh and funny that its impossible to prove anything. Where I have a problem is you being a cry baby and reporting posts that were against house rules but at least up front and not trying to hide their meaning or be funny when you are insinuating the exact same thing. But i guess you're just trolling and cracking yourself up with your posts. Isn't there some rule about trolling? Ah never mind you're so funny and clever that it doesn't bother me either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Right lads, Insanity50, Marravilla and Walshb

Report post's, don't discuss it on here-Insanity50 you need to try to be less confrontational as your style of posting can agitate people, Marravilla and Walshb, genuinely just stick him on ignore if you don't want to read his posts.

To everyone-lay off the PED talk, only discuss people who are found guilty through testing as everthing else is just speculation and against the charter.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭colly10

Only adds more credence to Floyd's calls for olympic style drug testing.

VADA and olympic style drug testing are not the same thing. The olympic style drug tests (USADA) would not have caught Peterson or Berto.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jjspine

Anyone know where this fight is actually on don't think box nation or sky have it ?

jjspine wrote: »
    Anyone know where this fight is actually on don't think box nation or sky have it ?

Its on PPV on Primetime as far as I know.

Thanks mate miss the days of boxing on sky primetime and boxnation are desperate !!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

How did this one finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 iLost

We'll know on June 9th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

24/7 episode 2 for anyone who's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdRmqi1WY40

The troubles with Ariza seem to have reached a new level with Roach actively advocating that he be sacked. Ariza's mouth was always likely to get him into trouble.

This series seems a bit like the Margarito one where HBO really hyped up the problems in the Pacquiao camp. Bradley being portrayed as a sweetheart so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,714 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭duagre

Big Ray has owned this show.

Last episode of 24/7

Struggling to see past a Pacquiao victory myself tonight. Bradley is dogged, and awkward if necessary, but his handspeed, power, and technical skill doesn't seem to be on Manny's level. Maybe Manny is no longer as good as he was but I think anything near his best would be enough for Bradley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Henno30 wrote: »
    Last episode of 24/7

Struggling to see past a Pacquiao victory myself tonight. Bradley is dogged, and awkward if necessary, but his handspeed, power, and technical skill doesn't seem to be on Manny's level. Maybe Manny is no longer as good as he was but I think anything near his best would be enough for Bradley.

I think its completely plausible that Pacquiao knocks out Bradley early with a big shot, but more likely that it'll happen in the later rounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Is this fight not on Sky Box office?

I'm looking to order it in with UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Emmo-m-

Anyone got a link or phone number to order it on sky? CanT seem to find anything about primetime on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

It's on Primetime, not Sky:

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Lads what time do you expect the ring walk.

I'm thinking of a 4.30 alarm setting. Any thoughts please?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Seillejet wrote: »
    Lads what time do you expect the ring walk.

I'm thinking of a 4.30 alarm setting. Any thoughts please?

It definitely won't start until the big basketball match is over, they've already said that. So around 4:30am for ring walk if it doesn't go to overtime it'll be around 5am if it does go to overtime IMO.

10p a minute to call prime time to book the fight from the uk calling from rep of Ireland it's goes up to 12.70 a minute !!!! And they are useless !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Al Jazeera Sport listing the fight at a 7am start in Mecca - 5am here in Ireland....

Think I'll set the alarm for 4.30

Advertisement