Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Chemistry...Before/After

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭It neny!

hey! one question...
    i made a mistake on the 15 mark calculation in Q2 from the very start but the rest of the calculation was correct, does that mean i lose all 15 marks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

No. You'll probably get like, 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

depends on what kind of mistake you made..

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭It neny!

I forgot the density formula :(...thought d=v/m
    so how much marks would i lose if i only got that part wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

-3 I think, assuming you got everything else correct.. i think that part would be a 5 x 3 marks.

I think it's a bit late for analysing marks though, how can you even remember at this stage! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Darksider

hollingr wrote: »
    -3 I think, assuming you got everything else correct.. i think that part would be a 5 x 3 marks.

I think it's a bit late for analysing marks though, how can you even remember at this stage! :p

this! i don't even remember what q2 was about much less fine details about how i answered them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bittersweet Disaster

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the marking scheme for Chem HL 1996?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭checkcheek

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the marking scheme for Chem HL 1996?

its kinda pointless doing exam papers from before 2002 because it was a different syllabus so the things examined are not the same.

Advertisement