Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Just calling up now to do it, being told that I can get either the blue for for €139 or the white one for €239 and they can't say for certain if I go for the blue one that I will be charged the extra €100 on my first bill. If only the white one didn't look so much better. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,801 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

cadger1978 wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know that the offer is open to everybody today as it is the last day, you don't need a voucher code.Just ring them if you or anyone you know wants in on the deal.

tmrw not the last day??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

I just spoke with a lovely girl on the phone there in Emobile, she signed me up - no voucher no required, just used my dads eircom phone no!

ordered the new SGs3 - well happy and what an offer!!!

sweet......this will really help me with managing my costs/business phone usage.......!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

MidlandsM wrote: »
    I just spoke with a lovely girl on the phone there in Emobile, she signed me up - no voucher no required, just used my dads eircom phone no!

ordered the new SGs3 - well happy and what an offer!!!

sweet......this will really help me with managing my costs/business phone usage.......!

Same as, I signed up today using my folks account. Fairly smooth, SGS3 on the way. It's a great deal at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Just calling up now to do it, being told that I can get either the blue for for €139 or the white one for €239 and they can't say for certain if I go for the blue one that I will be charged the extra €100 on my first bill. If only the white one didn't look so much better. :rolleyes:

Worth an extra 100 euro tough? I think not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

You're mad if you take a white rather than chance the blue for a €100 less!!

I got the blue because the white was out of stock when I was ordering & I'm delighted with it!!!

It's a gorgeous colour & an amazing phone!!

Good luck!:)

keredern wrote: »

You're mad if you take a white rather than chance the blue for a €100 less!!

I got the blue because the white was out of stock when I was ordering & I'm delighted with it!!!

It's a gorgeous colour & an amazing phone!!

Good luck!:)

*Shrug*

Spoke to someone I know in eMobile afterwards, he said the chances of someone not be charged the extra €100 for the blue one is pretty small.

You could chance it I suppose but I'd rather not have a massive first bill when it probably goes through. Plus as I said IMO the white looks much better, shame they went blue instead of black because I'd have gone with that.

Hope you get lucky mate but I wouldn't hold my breath.

*Shrug*

Spoke to someone I know in eMobile afterwards, he said the chances of someone not be charged the extra €100 for the blue one is pretty small.

You could chance it I suppose but I'd rather not have a massive first bill when it probably goes through. Plus as I said IMO the white looks much better, shame they went blue instead of black because I'd have gone with that.

Hope you get lucky mate but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I already did!!

Got the blue for 139 so happy out!

Hope you get sorted too!:)

I already did!!

Got the blue for 139 so happy out!

Hope you get sorted too!:)

Ah, seems you've misunderstood what I meant. With the blue one you were always going to be paying €139 up front, compared to €239 for the white one, then on your first bill you pay the extra €100 to bring the blue one up to price parity with the white one. What the first emobile rep told me is they couldn't guarantee that would happen (the extra €100 on your first bill) and the person I know said the chances of that not happening were very slim (for obvious reasons).

I prefer the white one, and with my luck I'd probably end up being overcharged for the blue one anyway.

Ah, seems you've misunderstood what I meant. With the blue one you were always going to be paying €139 up front, compared to €239 for the white one, then on your first bill you pay the extra €100 to bring the blue one up to price parity with the white one. What the first emobile rep told me is they couldn't guarantee that would happen (the extra €100 on your first bill) and the person I know said the chances of that not happening were very slim (for obvious reasons).

I prefer the white one, and with my luck I'd probably end up being overcharged for the blue one anyway.

You may have misunderstood me (story of my life!!!)!:P

I was one of the first lucky people to get the S3 at 139!:D

No extra charge - first bill already done & dusted!!

I would still chance it if I were you...you really won't be disappointed with the blue!

I didn't want the blue at all but didn't have a choice...& now I wouldn't have the white even for 139!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sweet jeeeeezus.........

Blue phone, white phone.......

I think we've got it now and heard enough about it.......

Ouch! Someone's grouchy!! :-)

You may have misunderstood me (story of my life!!!)!:P

I was one of the first lucky people to get the S3 at 139!:D

No extra charge - first bill already done & dusted!!

I would still chance it if I were you...you really won't be disappointed with the blue!

I didn't want the blue at all but didn't have a choice...& now I wouldn't have the white even for 139!!!:)

Ah, congrats then mate, maybe I should've taken the chance but I'm not really all that fussed. I sold my SGS Advance for €250 cash so it's cost me nothing really.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

was in emobile shop today and was told the offer was been extended until the end of july 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

capefear wrote: »
    was in emobile shop today and was told the offer was been extended until the end of july 2012.

That would be great news as I rang up yesterday and got told there was a huge queue and could they call me back by their automated system, but they never called me back then.

I tried ringing today but got a message that the sales line is closed till Monday, I will be hopping if I can't get the phone.

loopymum wrote: »
    That would be great news as I rang up yesterday and got told there was a huge queue and could they call me back by their automated system, but they never called me back then.

I tried ringing today but got a message that the sales line is closed till Monday, I will be hopping if I can't get the phone.

Can't say for definite about other stores but I know the store in Cruises St in Limerick will still be offering the deal tomorrow. If you phone up your local store you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

Can't say for definite about other stores but I know the store in Cruises St in Limerick will still be offering the deal tomorrow. If you phone up your local store you might get lucky.

Thanks but I haven't a hope of getting to a store as over an hour and quarter from the nearest one and I've got a really nasty infection

loopymum wrote: »
    Thanks but I haven't a hope of getting to a store as over an hour and quarter from the nearest one and I've got a really nasty infection

Ah, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get lucky and it'll still be available Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Do you have to get a new phone with this offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Tusky wrote: »
    You can also choose a new free phone if you like.

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »

As far as I'm aware, no, you don't have to sign up for a phone. If you do it online you can definitely sign up for just a sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

As far as I'm aware, no, you don't have to sign up for a phone. If you do it online you can definitely sign up for just a sim.

But you would be mad not to take at least a free one

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭BiffoGooner

capefear wrote: »

Anyone else hear anything like this?

Anyone else hear anything like this?

Cruises St in Limerick confirmed that it's been extended until the end of July for them, didn't know if the same applied online or over the phone though.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭BiffoGooner

Cruises St in Limerick confirmed that it's been extended until the end of July for them, didn't know if the same applied online or over the phone though.

Say you'd have to go to the store at this point. Got it in Athlone today. Savage deal to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Anyone know when the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be back in stock online?

Was on to eMobile this morning to update my delivery address so I figured I'd ask, as far as they're aware the offer ended June 30th and will not be extended. Guy I spoke to was quite surprised that some stores are extending the offer until the end of July and said to get written confirmation from the manager of the store just to be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Have an unused voucher from the e-mobile store in the Omni santry if anybody wants to give it a try. PM if you want to try.

Voucher PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I ordered Friday last week and have still not received anything. I've even sent my documents to them via email. Not happy:mad:

• Advertisement

I can confirm that the deal has been extended in stores in Limerick until the end of July, spoke to the manager inside in eMobile in the Crescent Shopping Centre earlier today.

I also just tried the eMobile site and it appears to still be taking voucher discounts.

Advertisement