Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

whiterebel wrote: »
    239 is online price, AFAIK.

I ordered over the phone today and was told the price for the iPhone 4s is 299 online or by phone, I have no actual proof that it is less online so couldn't really claim otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

I called at 3 o clock on moday to have my phone setup......still waiting ...my daughter rang at 9 am this morning and she was up and working by 12...when I called just now to ask why....I was told that ...that was impossible for my daughter to be sorted as there was a problem with vodafone and there was a backlog of 380 phones/customers....He is hopefull it will be fully sorted by Friday..!!! Good luck everyone !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I ordered over the phone today and was told the price for the iPhone 4s is 299 online or by phone, I have no actual proof that it is less online so couldn't really claim otherwise.

Was just online there after submitting code, I think the prices on iPhones have been reduced....the iPhone 4, 8gb is now €49 & iPhone 4S, 16gb is €199.

I'll be heading into with the aul lad 2mo, as he is gonna pick up the iPhone 4 for €49 smashing price!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Was just online there after submitting code, I think the prices on iPhones have been reduced....the iPhone 4, 8gb is now €49 & iPhone 4S, 16gb is €199.

I'll be heading into with the aul lad 2mo, as he is gonna pick up the iPhone 4 for €49 smashing price!

Lads I'm going into a store tmrw to port, what paperwork do I need with me?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Cyrus wrote: »
    Lads I'm going into a store tmrw to port, what paperwork do I need with me?

best off having :

ID (passport or drivers licence)
    Household Bill (ESB or Bord Gais)
    No harm having your old bill from the network your porting from too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Anyone know the email address of where to email the documents.
    I received a text (no email confirmation) and was asked to send on the doucuments via email, but they didn't include an address nor is it available on their site from what I can see..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

my sis in dublin organised an iphone 4s this evening on this offer which was available to me
    only prob is its being delivered to my home address in cork
    anybody know the courier or any other way to divert it to her
    thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

DPD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

Don't think prices have been reduced. Phones show up as quoted above but when you go to checkout the prices are re adjusted with the iPhone 4 costing €149 and the iPhone 4s 16gb €299. Picked up both these phones last week in the shop and that is what they cost.
    The only problem I had was that they looked for a €130 deposit off of me for the iPhone which will be returned in my sixth bill. Really annoyed over this because I have been with Eircom for the past 5 years and I have never missed a bill payment in this time.
    Was tempted to tell them to go .... But it's too good of a deal to miss.

wilfitz wrote: »
    Don't think prices have been reduced. Phones show up as quoted above but when you go to checkout the prices are re adjusted with the iPhone 4 costing €149 and the iPhone 4s 16gb €299. Picked up both these phones last week in the shop and that is what they cost.
    The only problem I had was that they looked for a €130 deposit off of me for the iPhone which will be returned in my sixth bill. Really annoyed over this because I have been with Eircom for the past 5 years and I have never missed a bill payment in this time.

Cheers for the heads up....hopefully they don't look for the deposit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭grinder23

wilfitz wrote: »

Just a fyi it wont be refunded until your 7th bill it's after the 6th bill is paid

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭grinder23

honeybea wrote: »
    I called at 3 o clock on moday to have my phone setup......still waiting ...my daughter rang at 9 am this morning and she was up and working by 12...when I called just now to ask why....I was told that ...that was impossible for my daughter to be sorted as there was a problem with vodafone and there was a backlog of 380 phones/customers....He is hopefull it will be fully sorted by Friday..!!! Good luck everyone !

That's true my dad ported from vodafone on Sunday and he's still waiting but my sister ported from 3 and it moved within an hour

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Anyone know the email address of where to email the documents.
    I received a text (no email confirmation) and was asked to send on the doucuments via email, but they didn't include an address nor is it available on their site from what I can see..

The address I sent it to last November was salessupport@eircom.ie - quote your order number in the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Let me know how you get on with this when you go in as might pick up a couple this way later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Hadn't paid much attention to this thread, but did today, stuck my account number in and managed to proceed to next page, hit the buy now button to check out my options and got this...:rolleyes:

210714.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

The website is showing a lot of stock as unavailable too, I tried to sign up there a few minutes ago and it wouldn't work. Got sorted on the phone though with an S3:)

POKERKING wrote: »
    Let me know how you get on with this when you go in as might pick up a couple this way later.

€149 for iPhone 4 the aul lad is chuffed with this & €70 security deposit, which you get back on your 7th bill....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

€149 for iPhone 4 the aul lad is chuffed with this & €70 security deposit, which you get back on your 7th bill....

Any idea why its only €49 on the site after u put our code into the link? I cant get all the way through to see if it will work?I would pay 49 but not 149

POKERKING wrote: »
    Any idea why its only €49 on the site after u put our code into the link? I cant get all the way through to see if it will work?I would pay 49 but not 149

Haven't a clue asked in store & they said just they way it's setup on the website. Sounds like a hook to get you interested when you see the price.

Some people will be happy with €149 others like ur self will not be...the unlimited plan is brilliant & with 15gb data. Best of luck whatever you do with your code....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

dan185 wrote: »
    The website is showing a lot of stock as unavailable too, I tried to sign up there a few minutes ago and it wouldn't work. Got sorted on the phone though with an S3:)

How much did you pay? Did they have both colours in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

My phone has just died and gone to heaven, rang emobile to get this deal in Tallaght, the Square and they said i need a voucher code otherwise can't avail.

Does anyone have a voucher code???

My mam signed up for this deal 3 weeks ago and didn't have a voucher code and she got it in the Sqaure, weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

JEmily wrote: »
    My phone has just died and gone to heaven, rang emobile to get this deal in Tallaght, the Square and they said i need a voucher code otherwise can't avail.

Does anyone have a voucher code???

My mam signed up for this deal 3 weeks ago and didn't have a voucher code and she got it in the Sqaure, weird...

Just call up emobile and you should be able to do it over the phone, or try their website.

I ordered over the phone yesterday and was told I should have my phone by Monday, however I haven't received any request for proof of address etc which they will surely want before dispatching the phone. Should I expect a call or email about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I think they can verify your documents on delivery.
    You could just send it to salessupport@eircom.ie now. Avoid any possible delays if they are waiting for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I've given them 4 working days and received nothing...:mad:
    I want my phone damn it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

wba88 wrote: »
    How much did you pay? Did they have both colours in stock?
    239 in total, 139 up front and a 70e deposit, with 100e on the first bill.

The website had been showing the S3 as out of stock for me but I asked the girl and she said they had some, then offered me the choice of colour. I took blue but I presume since she offered that they had both.

Phone arrived this morning :D, only ordered on Wednesday!
    Pj! wrote: »
    I think they can verify your documents on delivery.
    You could just send it to salessupport@eircom.ie now. Avoid any possible delays if they are waiting for it.

You are spot on, delivery driver photographed my doucments, gave me the contract to sign and returned it to emobile!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭lilywhitearmy

Went through the whole process on the website, got to the final voucher entry page and the price of the iPhone 4s jumped from 199 to 349. Bit steep for me unfortunately.

edit - i knew the price would go up, just not by that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 cadger1978

Just to let everyone know that the offer is open to everybody today as it is the last day, you don't need a voucher code.Just ring them if you or anyone you know wants in on the deal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

There's also the talk to eircom forum and the eMobile Twitter account if you need info that most people here can only really guess.

Advertisement