Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting armpit hair on woman

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I agree hairy pits on a woman are vomit inducing. One of the most disgusting sights ever to seen. Yuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

We can't include pictures here, but I thought I could find a suitable YouTube video to embed. Bad idea: I don't recommend trying that if you need to sleep tonight. :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

I don't care if I'm seen to be "following fashion" or "conforming"- I'm going to continue to de-fuzz. Plenty of things go in and out of fashion in clothes, hairstyles (on your head I mean), shoes, etc and yet it's ok to follow those fashions. But when it comes to body hair, it's seen as women conforming to what's expected of them. Féck that. I hate feeling fuzzy. I love the feeling of smooth hair-free skin. If that makes me a sell-out to my gender, then so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

I'm not sure I could fall asleep with my nose wedged into a hairy armpit but whatever about shaving underarm hair, women who shave their pubic region really need to know that stubbley grit is rough out and smells of desperation. A little garden gate with a nice smooth undercarriage is optimum and waxing is the only way to go. Problems solved /end thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Mainly English lads yeah?

How did you read all that without losing the will to live? :pac:

Button ftw indeed. Looking forward to the Spanish GP this weekend ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Fizzlesque

Caraville wrote: »
    If that makes me a sell-out to my gender, then so be it.

I don't think that makes you a sell-out to your gender at all. I wax my legs even though I rarely, almost never, wear skirts because, like yourself, I love the feel and look of silky legs. I think the crux of this topic is not being shamed/cajoled/insulted into doing one or the other.

This subject reminds me of the old 'women should wear skirts/dresses' argument. At one time women wearing trousers was frowned upon, and outright banned in offices. I mention this to illustrate how strongly held ideas about women can be, and have been, moved from entrenched to barely there at all. Hurrah for that, I say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Absolutely rotten looking i think.

I remember seeing a woman working as a waitress in a restaurant when i was about 10. She had long hairs on her legs and it put me off my food. I still remember it to this day. Disgusting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Go on my hairy sistas!

And do men realise that alot of women don't shave their legs 90% of the time? Only if their legs are on show.

For example I wear trousers every day during the week so I'd only shave my legs going out on the Saturday night. Why would you when nobody sees them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

She was kinda cute.

Yeah, I thought she was nice looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I'm a man and shave my armpits.

Makes the gunz look bigger :P

Pandas don't have guns pet.

/rub rub belly

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Abi wrote: »

Pandas don't have guns pet.

/rub rub belly

Ego deflated :(

For me, leg hair removal is tricky. (I don't get underarm hair).

I have very, very sensitive skin on my legs.

Shaving makes my legs very itchy, days after the event, not just on the day. In my sleep, I scratch my legs so hard, they are covered in scabs.

Depilatory cream gives me a severe allergic reaction akin to my legs being scalded.

Laser hair removal, which some people have mentioned in this thread, is very expensive, as far as I know only a few hairs at a time can be done.

Leg-waxing is the only thing that works for me. But at 40 euro a pop, every few weeks, I simply can't afford this on my low salary.

Thankfully, I have an understanding boyfriend, who would rather I wasn't broke or in discomfort for the sake of having constantly smooth legs. :cool:
    And do men realise that alot of women don't shave their legs 90% of the time? Only if their legs are on show.

Very true. :D

Sea Filly wrote: »

Shaving makes my legs very itchy, days after the event, not just on the day. In my sleep, I scratch my legs so hard, they are covered in scabs.

Depilatory cream gives me a severe allergic reaction akin to my legs being scalded.

Laser hair removal, which some people have mentioned in this thread, is very expensive, as far as I know only a few hairs at a time can be done.

Leg-waxing is the only thing that works for me. But at 40 euro a pop, every few weeks, I simply can't afford this on my low salary.

Thankfully, I have an understanding boyfriend, who would rather I wasn't broke or in discomfort for the sake of having constantly smooth legs. :cool:

Don't worry! Puberty will kick in soon enough and you'll grow that horrible pit hair too. Just be sure to shave it

That's another thing. Do men understand the discomfort? I often nick/cut my legs when shaving. It's a large are. Imagine nicking your chin over a large area.

And your underarm skin is very sensitive.

I wonder if some men know the amount of work it takes to get the unnatural hairless look?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Very true. :-D

Try the veet wax strips* for sensitive skin at about six euro a pack I find them great.

* I have been paid sweet F.A. for this endorsement.

That's another thing. Do men understand the discomfort? I often nick/cut my legs when shaving. It's a large are. Imagine nicking your chin over a large area.

And your underarm skin is very sensitive.

I wonder if some men know the amount of work it takes to get the unnatural hairless look?

Try shaving your face everyday

Conceded but We have to do three times as much. And you can get away with a bit of stubble. We have to constantly make sure that the slightest hair is not seen anywhere.

SteoL wrote: »
    Don't worry puberty will kick in soon enough and you'll grow that horrible pit hair too. Just be sure to shave it

I know, 28, and I STILL haven't had my first period. Mammy, what's wrong with me? :pac:

SteoL wrote: »
    Don't worry puberty will kick in soon enough and you'll grow that horrible pit hair too. Just be sure to shave it

I know, 28, and I STILL haven't had my first period. Mammy, what's wrong with me? :pac:

You are a boy and that's a penis, not a fanny

My Dad DOESN'T shave his face every day, or any day because of sensitive skin. That's what beards are for. :cool: And, yeah, I know some women dislike beards, but plenty like them too!
    Try the veet wax strips* for sensitive skin at about six euro a pack I find them great.

* I have been paid sweet F.A. for this endorsement.

Home-waxing? No can do, too wussy. Need a professional to do the job. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I am now imaging a Panda with shaved armpits, and it's ****ing hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I am now imaging a Panda with shaved armpits, and it's ****ing hilarious.
    I don't know what it is about Pandas but there's an psycho element in a lot of people I think who just have a desire to bully the ****e out of them.
    Can you imagine just toying with a Panda and pissing one off. Because I certainly can't... I just love the tubby bastard.

I don't know what it is about Pandas but there's an psycho element in a lot of people I think who just have a desire to bully the ****e out of them.
    Can you imagine just toying with a Panda and pissing one off. Because I certainly can't... I just love the tubby bastard.
    This is true, bet he's a **** in real life.

Babybuff wrote: »
    This is true, bet he's a **** in real life.

I'm not! :mad:

its ok I'm not a super hero in real life either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm not! :mad:
    No not you personally Pandy, you're feckin' lovely pet, if not just a tad grumpy. Why so angry all the time damn it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Motorist wrote: »
    I heard she is going to stop using tampons also to demonstrate non-conformity with gender norms. She'll be back on Craig Doyle showing off all the menstrual discharge running down her legs :pac:

That wasn't funny the first time I read it from you either.

Motorist wrote: »
    I heard she is going to stop using tampons also to demonstrate non-conformity with gender norms. She'll be back on Craig Doyle showing off all the menstrual discharge running down her legs :pac:

Getting caught in all the knots that the hair on her legs has turned into.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

wasn't there another thread on this last week? Oh god I despise big afro pubes and underarm hair yuck. Just shave it it takes 2 minutes:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

Chortle!! I guarantee that drunk on a Saturday at half two she'll do O'clock not a male on the planet gives a ****e about what's growing in who's garden as long as he's welcome. It's just some nonsensical conditioning that has made us arrive at some hairless picture of desirable. Which incidentally could change in a whip of fashion. I haven't read all the posts so this it has probably been said, hairlessness is indicative of prepubescence. It may be more disturbing to actually find this attractive rather than the hirsuteness of a mature women.

Advertisement