Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting armpit hair on woman

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

smash wrote: »
    Is a women less human if she shaves then? :rolleyes:

No not at all, but after reading all the hairy comments on this thread I see that many men find the natural woman gross just because she has hair on her body. Now ok, most women shave it all off and use some mad sh1t to make sure it doesn't come back but the natural way men and women are is with hair so why do people find it bad or gross to see a human being, man or woman in their natural state ? are we becoming racist against people having hair on their body now ?. sometimes I wonder. flash them hairy armpits will ye ffs. :pac:

Don't know how that happened, double post. oi mods there is a problem with this thread causing duplicates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Smash, what areas of yourself do you shave as a matter of interest? Do you get the back, crack and sack done? If not does it bother your wife? If it did would you get it done?
    Shave: face, balls, between my legs, ass, little bit at the front, pits, shoulders.
    Trim: basically everywhere because I don't like long body hair.

I like to keep myself tidy and it doesn't bother me that I do it. I tried to shave my pubes into an arrow once for a laugh and it didn't work. Either did the lightening bolt :D

There's been loads of these threads in ah, do a search and see how many men and women voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Shave: face, balls, between my legs, ass, little bit at the front, pits, shoulders.

Did it ever occur to you that you might just have a bit of an issue with body hair?

Did it ever occur to you that you might just have a bit of an issue with body hair?
    Of course I have an issue, I find long body hair disgusting, that's why people keep quoting me and asking questions. I find absolutely nothing attractive about it.

Most women's views on hairy male backs, it the same as most men's views on female body hair! They don't like it.

• Advertisement

I like to keep myself tidy and it doesn't bother me that I do it. I tried to shave my pubes into an arrow once for a laugh and it didn't work. Either did the lightening bolt :D

There's been loads of these threads in ah, do a search and see how many men and women voted.

Thank zod my genes and dna only allow small growth of tiny hairs instead of having to do all that shaving work. I was actually asked by a few female friends before do I shave my legs and chest but lucky for me i have little hair as it mostly accumulates on my chin, grizzly adams they still call me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

I can't believe people are trying to say that shaving all your body hair off isn't a hassle. It's a HUGE hassle for anyone with dark/thick hair. If I want to wear a skirt, I have to shave my whole leg, which takes me about 10 minutes minimum to do properly and not cut myself. I start getting stubble after a day, so to be 'perfectly groomed', I'd have to shave every day. I can only imagine the condition of my skin if I did that. Shaving down there takes forever, irritates the skin and usually gives me some sort of issue. No way I'm doing that because someone else thinks I should. I'm happy with trimming. My eyebrows need plucking every other day and that's just a top-up between threadings, which I get done every 2 weeks. I also wax my upper lip, some of my chin and my toes, which takes ages and I do about once a week.

I personally like being hair-free. I look and feel better. But it's just not practical all the time. I have way too many other things to do. I'm always clean, well presented and smell nice, if that's not enough for some people, then **** them, tbh. I do enough as it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Smash I actually found it hilarious that you said because you see women in skirts every day that that proves women shave all the time. Note to you: if a woman is wearing a skirt she will shave as it currently extremely socially acceptable to go out with hairy legs, there would be gasps and stares it is that socially unacceptable. I would be afraid to go out with hairy legs! However from all my years of living woth women during college and work I can conclude that we all thought the same - shaving was something that had to be done when people would see our legs. Trouser days - we most certainly wouldnt bother.

Smash I actually found it hilarious that you said because you see women in skirts every day that that proves women shave all the time.
    I never said it proves they shave all the time, but it proves that a lot of women will shave before it gets too long to be noticeable. And I know that while some women say their bf's don't care, a lot of men would be pissed off if they met a woman who was nice and smooth to only find out she did it temporarily because she was wearing a skirt on the night they met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

And I know that while some women say their bf's don't care, a lot of men would be pissed off if they met a woman who was nice and smooth to only find out she did it temporarily because she was wearing a skirt on the night they met.

There's a lot of pissed off men around so! Like my BF. Seething, he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

I never said it proves they shave all the time, but it proves that a lot of women will shave before it gets too long to be noticeable. And I know that while some women say their bf's don't care, a lot of men would be pissed off if they met a woman who was nice and smooth to only find out she did it temporarily because she was wearing a skirt on the night they met.

If a man were to think of me as a fraud because I only shave my legs when they're on show, he wouldn't be the kind of man I'd be interested in anyway. It's beyond me how people can be that shallow. I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend who realises that I'm actually a human being, not a blow up doll.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

zenno wrote: »
    Fair play to her as she is just being human. The natural woman has hair under her armpits and other places did you know. This is your lesson for the day I hope you understood it correctly as if you didn't then i'm sure the video natural woman will clarify this for you.

You are not a sexist, you just have an uneducated thinking on how a woman is naturally formed and they are all beautiful, including the hairy armpits.
    You're spewing a lot of ****e there. Should the natural woman be cleaning her teeth? Should the natural woman being wearing clothes!?

Calling me uneducated for finding hairy armpits on women as unattractive is just idiotic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Temporarilly? you do know the hair grows back right and nothing can stop it? and for those who wax their pubic hair/ legs they have to grow it out to a long length every few weeks in order to get it waxed. You can't wax short hair.

So horror of horrors - when you're going out with a woman you are going to see her hairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Most women's views on hairy male backs, it the same as most men's views on female body hair! They don't like it.
    Really good point, and mono-brows too. Very natural and manly, but women find them disgusting.
    Well fuck this, I'm growing a monobrow, who's with me?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

If it is'nt pleasant to look at then it's not meant to be seen .

Advertisement