Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Sheep 2012

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Huff n Puff

catweazle wrote: »
    Well done Huff, cracking time. Are you considering going longer at any stage or are you going to stick to mainly Olympic distance in the near future

Thanks catweazle. Thankfully, the conditions were favourable for low times.

I am moving gradually into the longer stuff. It will primarily be Olympic distance again next year but with 2 half Ironman races included. I will devote more time to middle distance training in 2013 but I still want to improve my speed at the Olympic distance before focusing solely on going long.

The half is an enjoyable distance though and it seems like most of Ireland's top age groupers are leaving Olympic distance racing in favour of going long. There is definitely a strong pull to join them but I am just going to take it one step at a time.

Advertisement