Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

Laviski wrote: »
    yeah i saw that i think you need to re verify your files if your using the steam client and/or reboot pc.

---
    20:11:25 Player Rasta: Wrong signature for file nst\namalsk\data\obyczem_detail_nopx.paa
    20:11:25 Player Rasta disconnected.

20:43:03 Player Rasta: Wrong signature for file nst\ns2\build\arma1\jezekbeton.p3d
    20:43:03 Player Rasta disconnected.

and so on etc.

A quick restart and reverification of files seems to have done the trick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

dreamers75 wrote: »

yeah - that's what i have installed - still not ok

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

any teamspeak for gaellords dayz server?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

aoodi wrote: »
    any teamspeak for gaellords dayz server?
    Just put in gaellords.com I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Returned to this last night since I hadn't played in months and the brother convinced me to join up with him.

Was good craic to get back into it but hackers are rampant as fùck on a lot of the servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Returned to this last night since I hadn't played in months and the brother convinced me to join up with him.

Was good craic to get back into it but hackers are rampant as fùck on a lot of the servers.

Find some whitelisted servers.

Hawke wrote: »
    Just put in gaellords.com I think.
    yea that works, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

have Namalsk crisis well installed, got the files from the link under :

http://www.gaellords.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6

still the bad version error message.

ANyone has a tip for me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

have you same version of the game as the server ie beta?

• Advertisement

is the namalsk server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Laviski

yup the server crashed this morning

- its back up now,

still down for me.

i'm currently playing on it.

sometimes once the server restarted someone joins first on remote for it to show on the web browser.

whats with all the poxy backstabbing russians on the server, that would kill ya for anything. they take everything. and kill u if u go near anything. it is an irish server rite? gona find a english server. pvp friendly.

trust me if i could ban connections from russia i would. majority of hackers we caught on the wastleland server are from russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Laviski wrote: »
    trust me if i could ban connections from russia i would. majority of hackers we caught on the wastleland server are from russia.

set the ping limit at 80 ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

dreamers75 wrote: »
    set the ping limit at 80 ;p
    flying wont be able to play

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Im fairly sure I've been rejected from some dayz servers because I was trying to connect from Ireland, are you sure there isn't a way to do it?

i will look into it but it ain't a prioriy atm, still have our "to do list" to get through. Also server is only 5-10 ppl and in fairness if i come across somebody that ain't with me on TS, i will shoot first than stop say friendly to get shot in the head. - I have trust issues ;-)
    If you want friends on the server join teamspeak and create a channel for yerselves or if you like i can make a perm chan for your and make u a channel admin. This is free, doesn't cost you anything to join and a way of people to get to know each other and tbh if people can't make that effort not much else i can do.

after all its only temp until the stand alone gets released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Hawke wrote: »
    flying wont be able to play
    Or me. The server is based in Germany BTW, not Ireland - which makes it so appealing to Russains. The lads that do play on the server do all seem alright though. And I'm not entirely sure it's ok just to say they're backstabbers - most players are that way on DayZ. I will shoot anything that moves in DayZ if I'm not communicating with them on TS or Mumble or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Guys, only started playing this recently and have a couple of questions

How do I save my progress? when I log out I just press ESC and then EXIT it.
    Is this the right way of doing it because when I join another server I have totally different gear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

dunner515 wrote: »
    How do I save my progress?

Wasteland doesn't operate in the same manner as DayZ.

You can, however, store some of your equipment in Vehicles and Ammo boxes. They will stay there until they're either discovered or the server restarts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Wasteland doesn't operate in the same manner as DayZ.

You can, however, store some of your equipment in Vehicles and Ammo boxes. They will stay there until they're either discovered or the server restarts.

but the server restarts 3 times a day so its only a stop gap if your logging out for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

hey just seen this thread and was wondering if any of you will be playing DayZ on xbox when its released this year?

what computer requirements are needed for it? i really really want to get it......seen some very funny demon voice scaring on y-tube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

It's coming out on xbox?

Yeah, it's getting a release in Narnia first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/day_z/news/bohemia_wed_be_stupid_not_to_release_dayz_on_xbla.html

http://www.x360magazine.com/opinion/dayz-xbox-360-release-will-happen-4-reasons-why/

yes its been floating about a while now for ps and xbox....there will be a reveal at e3

being smart "sound of silence"?

what computer requirements are needed for it? i really really want to get it......seen some very funny demon voice scaring on y-tube

What are your specs?

Arma II is generally quite demanding to play. Jackfrags recently made a video which detailed how it's possible to build a really cheap (£300) computer capable of running quite a few of the modern PC titles out at the moment, including DayZ. Don't expect to run them at their highest settings, however.

Video is here.

• Advertisement

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/day_z/news/bohemia_wed_be_stupid_not_to_release_dayz_on_xbla.html

yes its been floating about a while now for ps and xbox....there will be a reveal at e3

being smart "sound of silence"?

Being cynical more like.

There were rumors flying around about an Xbox 360 version of Arma II as far back as 2009. The same developers spoke with a certain degree of confidence about it's release.

Suffice to say it never materialized.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement