Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco - world beers - any 5 for €10

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

mailburner wrote: »

two big peronis for 6 might interest some

Was buying this in central Rome for €1.09 a bottle last week. Normally €1.50 max. It's stupidly expensive here for a very average beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Any 4 for €9 promo on at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Only on a very limited selection

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Was buying this in central Rome for €1.09 a bottle last week. Normally €1.50 max. It's stupidly expensive here for a very average beer.

I agree
    never understood why it's this dear and even when
    its on offer I'm rarely tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Got 4 bottles of Gingerbeard yesterday for €9, there were others but I wasn't paying enough attention to see what they were.

• Advertisement

Only on a very limited selection

Yeah I was in Rathfarnham and Nutgrove and very disappointed in selection of 4 for €9. They had Asahi, Gingerbeard, Fullers IPA, London Pride). Nutgrove had St Austells Proper Job too which is nice.
    No Tribute ale in either of them.
    They seem to have stopped stocking the Standard O'Hara's Stout too? All I saw was Leann Follain, IPA and DIPA of theirs. When I asked about it, they said they had none. Maybe they weren't making enough on it, as they had to sell at €1.90 to compete with Aldi's O'Shea's (Made by O'Haras and sold at €1.79)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Are they 500ml Asahi in the deal?

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Are they 500ml Asahi in the deal?
    They are. Not as nice as they were in Japan I find, brewed by some crowd in UK instead

Advertisement