Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Was playing last night and ended up doing a Death Match on the Canals. Everyone on both sides new each other so we decided to just have a knife fight. To make things a bit more fun one person on each side brought an M320 with Smoke and just endlessly lauched smoke bombs into the containers, the rest of the team running around in the smoke trying to knife each other.

Hilarious fun, well worth doing if you can take over a server for a game. Gonna try similar in the Close Quarters Maps over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Hate it
    Ok so I downloaded it today...

Bare in mind before i even right this I was a mw2 player.. then switched to bf2/bf3.

I haven't read every ones complaints or dislikes but all Ill say is so far I really enjoy it, Its nice to have some very fast paced gaming.. on bf3 Ive always felt its been one of its down falls.. I like rush style gaming really fast... How ever bf3 is a great game but some times i can find it a little boring distances to travele it can e a little teidous at (times) How ever these maps have opened up a p[art of battle field I've wanted to see..

So Im really happy with them

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Hate it
    Only picked up Premium the other day but I'm loving Gun Master. It's a great little game mode which gives the DLC a little something extra. The shotguns are always my downfall. Tend to be out in front till I get my hands on them and then it takes an age to get a kill. I'm awful with them. 4 of us ended up at the knife stage last night. I witnessed the final kill which was one of the guys at the knife stage taking tags from another guy at the knife stage. He must have been delighted with himself.
    That sh*tty "grenade" grenade launcher always ruins me.

Advertisement