Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Holy Crap

FORTY SEVEN for Asiata !!!!!

4 7

YEAH !!!!

Ali gone mad !

+ Raoul what was your thinking? 9 on Josh Gordon who is suspended to be out for another 9 weeks ( minimum ), do you know something we don't ?????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

That is truly crazy, though in the PFL dynasty league I'm in one guy spent $199 out of a budget of $200 on Justin Forsett once Rice was suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Berty44 wrote: »
    Holy Crap

FORTY SEVEN for Asiata !!!!!

4 7

YEAH !!!!

Ali gone mad !

:D:D:D:D

How could he possibly be worth that? I am delighted at picking up Josh Gordon for 9, Ridley for 3 and Jordan Reed for 2.

Edit - My thinking on Josh Gordon is that when he plays in 8 weeks time, he will win me games and I will have a stud for the playoffs. Better than having Dobson, McCluster or Amendola on my bench who will do literally nothing.

My worry is that he will do something else stupid during the 8 weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

He already had a DWI that he has yet to be disciplined for I think.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    He already had a DWI that he has yet to be disciplined for I think.

Yeah I know :pac:. But still I think the potential upside is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Wes Welker back to play immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah I know :pac:. But still I think the potential upside is worth it.

I didnt want to drop gordon but at 0-2 i could'nt keep him, i need options on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Damnnit i left Hester on the bench!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

guns4all wrote: »
    Damnnit i left Hester on the bench!!!!

Wish i was playing you.

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Wish i was playing you.

This season is a write off already!!

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Another win for me. Things are looking good.
    Another CRAZY week in the league. Great battle with Pudsy, swinging one way and then the other but Pudsy on the back of Andrew Luck gained the initiative. I went to bed leading by 12 but Pudsy had 2 to play, Carolina D and HB Jonathan Stewart and a comfortable win predicted for him.

Then the Steelers hang 37 on the Panther D ( who get minus 7 ) and Stewart does shag all and my Slashers win :rolleyes:

I'm looking for 10 points from Geno Smith to get the win against Ali this week.

He left a lot of points on his bench in Benjamin and AJ Green though I'll take the wins any way they come !

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm looking for 10 points from Geno Smith to get the win against Ali this week.

He left a lot of points on his bench in Benjamin and AJ Green though I'll take the wins any way they come !

I do think you will win anyway. Green was doubtful so switched in Sanu, cos he always throws TD passes!

Oh an Berty I paid 47 because I have Trent Richardson!!!!

madalig12 wrote: »
    I do think you will win anyway. Green was doubtful so switched in Sanu, cos he always throws TD passes!

Oh an Berty I paid 47 because I have Trent Richardson!!!!

I see you are in a tough one against Adrian. Funny seeing Adrian rooting for the Jets !

Has Ben gone into hiding after his teams performance this week???

Berty44 wrote: »
    I see you are in a tough one against Adrian. Funny seeing Adrian rooting for the Jets !

Has Ben gone into hiding after his teams performance this week???

If he isn't he should be.

Finally after 2 frustrating opening weeks my team (meath eagles) came good this week, and posted over 100 points on the field and near 50 off it.

Very lucky to get a win with a very low score this week,

Can we get an active team check?

I was unlucky not to win my matchup in the end but really should have been hammered. Heli with 2 inactives starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Can we get an active team check?

I was unlucky not to win my matchup in the end but really should have been hammered. Heli with 2 inactives starting.

Sent reminders to the two owners that currently look inattentive.

Very annoyed to lose this week with 3rd best point total of 16, just bad luck to play the highest scorer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Sent reminders to the two owners that currently look inattentive.

Very annoyed to lose this week with 3rd best point total of 16, just bad luck to play the highest scorer.

That'd be me :)

Ok have Drew Brees available for trade.
    PM me if interested.
    Looking for RBs and WRs

Could I borrow him for this week?

Have Manning on a bye. Jake Locker is going to be playing :(

Ok have Drew Brees available for trade.
    PM me if interested.
    Looking for RBs and WRs

Could be interested, take a look at thr 4th and Forever team and let me know if anything there you like.

Could I borrow him for this week?

Have Manning on a bye. Jake Locker is going to be playing :(

What would ya lend me?

Hellooo Larry Donnell, 3 TD's and 23 points last night, Cruz chipped in with 10 points, DJax helped out with .9, knew i should've left him on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Big Ben and jarred cook up for trade! Need a good RECIEVER, ASAP! I have like 5 guys on a bye week!

What would ya lend me?

Ha. I don't think it would actually be honest to do a loan. I don't actually think I have anyone that I could lend for this week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Had Cousins and Redskins D this week....hard to watch

• Advertisement

Had Cousins and Redskins D this week....hard to watch

Wish I was playing you.......oh wait :D

Advertisement