Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

madalig12 wrote: »
    Wish I was playing you.......oh wait :D

And you have Philip rivers vs the jags...this could get messy

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Trade done.

Brees for Spiller and T.Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Who is your other QB? Not sure I would be giving up Brees for those two.

Raoul wrote: »
    Who is your other QB? Not sure I would be giving up Brees for those two.

I blew my cash on Lacy and he's done **** all.
    Have Cam in reserve and had nothing really in RB and WR.

guns4all wrote: »
    I blew my cash on Lacy and he's done **** all.
    Have Cam in reserve and had nothing really in RB and WR.

Lacy will come good.

To be honest I think you should have kept brees and got rid of cam. Spiller shares carries with fred Jackson. Torrey smith isn't doing much, he might do this week but not looking great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Can't believe I won theis week with 4 of my starters on byes?! Got stuck into waivers and filled some holes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I need Megatron to start firing if I want to make the playoffs.

Picked up my 1st win of the season!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Think my running backs have only combined for about 5 points total each week since week 1,at least that seems to be offset by having the 2 highest scoring WR's in Brown and Nelson.
    2 and 2 atm.

Is there anyway for the inactive teams just to be deleted from the league and let their players go to the waiver and give everyone wins? I got fecked over last year with someone playing against an inactive (Rob managed team) where I got beaten by them when others won.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Who's inactive?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Who's inactive?

Well the Dublin dopes scored 20 something points.

Can someone else take over inactive teams or does it have to be the commissioner?

I think someone else can take them over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Either two or three of them at the moment, can make 2 play each other every week for the rest of the season

Maybe we could get some other people to take over?

Raoul wrote: »
    Maybe we could get some other people to take over?

If we can, would be great

Have swapped two of them to play each other this week and reset lineup of the other one for now

By end of the season will try and even it out so as no one gets big advantage from having played these guys

If we can, would be great

Have swapped two of them to play each other this week and reset lineup of the other one for now

By end of the season will try and even it out so as no one gets big advantage from having played these guys

I have someone interested in taking over a team if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Jeez i hate fantasy football, another over 10 point lead blown late in 4th quarter, Bradshaw fumbles, Foles Fumbles, Eagles D fall apart, and Dovonta Freeman gets 82 garbage time yards for my opponent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Jeez i hate fantasy football, another over 10 point lead blown late in 4th quarter, Bradshaw fumbles, Foles Fumbles, Eagles D fall apart, and Dovonta Freeman gets 82 garbage time yards for my opponent
    And you also dropped Jay Cutler who scored his 2nd highest points total of the season for Joe Flacco who scored his lowest points of the season(a measly 7.4).....o wait no I did that :pac:

Donald Brown versus Chris Ivory and Phil Dawson versus Nick Folk left,I hope I'm not shouting this later.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    And you also dropped Jay Cutler who scored his 2nd highest points total of the season for Joe Flacco who scored his lowest points of the season(a measly 7.4).....o wait no I did that :pac:

Donald Brown versus Chris Ivory and Phil Dawson versus Nick Folk left,I hope I'm not shouting this later.

I seriously doubt it perrin, i dropped brown so he'll have a monster game.

guns4all wrote: »
    I have someone interested in taking over a team if you want?

Yeah, can you PM me the email address? Will sort it out then

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

So it looks like Adro will be the only unbeaten team left unless the Kildare Colts can get a miraculous 57 points from their Seattle combination of Marsham Lynch and Doug Baldwin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Berty44 wrote: »
    So it looks like Adro will be the only unbeaten team left unless the Kildare Colts can get a miraculous 57 points from their Seattle combination of Marsham Lynch and Doug Baldwin.
    Yeah had a rough week this week!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Very surprised by my record in this league, thought I'd drafted a poor team, helps when Demarius Thomas comes to play though.

Yeah, can you PM me the email address? Will sort it out then

Thanks

Ill get it off him tomorrow

adrian522 wrote: »
    Very surprised by my record in this league

Same here, i think ive a good team, yet im 1-4, ive the same problems as last year, inconsistent players, last week cruz and donnell gets over 33 points between them, this week 2.2, Desean Jackson, nothing v the Giants, last night v seattle, over 20 points.

Very frustrsting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Lost by six points this week, had Harvin with three touchdowns ruled out by penaltys. Feeling unlucky today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

madalig12 wrote: »
    Lost by six points this week, had Harvin with three touchdowns ruled out by penaltys. Feeling unlucky today.

Hard luck mate, I was shocked when I looked at it this morning! And that Cousins didn't throw a pick. I really expected you to win this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Kopfan really likes his RBs picking up Branden Oliver for $30, the FIFTH RB on his roster !!!

Advertisement