Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

Feck it, bell having a great game but I couldn't find out if he was starting in time so left him on my bench

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looks like Bush will get another TD which will start me off well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I'd like to thank Nate Burleson for a monster game tonight, Detroit 561 total yards with 320 passing yards and good old Nate gets NOTHING!!!

whatever hope i had of the playoffs is officially gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Meanwhile on one of my other fantasy teams.....Lions D prediction 3pts, Seahawks D predicted 3pts so it's a toss up, I went Hawks....Lions get 21 points:mad:

I'd like to thank Nate Burleson for a monster game tonight, Detroit 561 total yards with 320 passing yards and good old Nate gets NOTHING!!!

whatever hope i had of the playoffs is officially gone.
    Yep had him another league :o

I am taking a gamble on McFadden, I know he isn't the No. 1 RB but I think he could still be ok.
    Edit - Just looking there now, the other guy has 7.9 points from Jones and Flynn. So not all is lost.

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Yep had him another league :o

Painfull to watch, Durham, Ross, Bush lining up as a receiver saw more targets, even Ogletree got a pass and a TD,

Burleson's contribution.....Run Blocking :D

Why did I gamble thinking McFadden could steal some goal line runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Greenbay losing could possibly be dragging me into the playoffs...from 2-4 at start of the season...

Murray!! 28pts, ya wee star!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭nerd69

madalig12 wrote: »
    Murray!! 28pts, ya wee star!

yup and iv countered it with ray rices 2.8 so far ( were into the 3rd) he's been a massive bust for me cant fecking believe it

• Advertisement

Rice got 7. Hoping Murray takes me into the play-offs. 14 vs 28 going into the weekend. Adrian has 54 pts from three players!

I'd like to thank the Colts for benching richardson on the Final day of fantasy football in favour of Donald Brown.

I only had Brown in my team for the last 6-8 weeks, watching Richardson flounder away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Another poor team performance, not helped by ridley being ruled out unbeknownst to me has confined me to another defeat, which by my early morning calculations will leave me seventh in the standings, just missing out on the playoffs.

I got my worst score of the year this week. Absolutely pathetic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

shoutman wrote: »
    Another poor team performance, not helped by ridley being ruled out unbeknownst to me has confined me to another defeat, which by my early morning calculations will leave me seventh in the standings, just missing out on the playoffs.

we both left a lot of points on the bench this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My game against the league leading Commissioner Rob's team indicative of my season. Lamar Millar finally comes good only to be denied 6pts by the replay official as being down at the 1/2 inch line, Alex Smith throws a pick when trying to hit a wide open Fasano at teh back of the end zone. Despite this missing 12 points only trail the best team in the league by 18 points with Drew Breeeeeeees and kicker Hauschka playing tonight, need a high scoring affair.

Interestingly the one week I was predicted to lose ( heavily ) I might actually win !

Learned a lot about fantasy football this season, really enjoyed the league despite my poor performance. I will at least avoid the sacko ( Ben, I''m looking at you here )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

You should win alright this evening Berty, would be very surprised if they don't combine for at least 20, probably 25-30

I nominate myself for biggest boo boo of the year. Subbed out Decker yesterday for Tate because he hardly had any catches the game before and figured they would be much of a muchness.....41 points later.....:eek:

Don't think anyone would disagree there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Looks like the Kolts are gonna fall to empty empty..

This could easily put me out of the playoffs :(

• Advertisement

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Looks like the Kolts are gonna fall to empty empty..

This could easily put me out of the playoffs :(

.....Russell Wilson just shat on my dreams...

.....Russell Wilson just shat on my dreams...

Wooooooo! Can't believe it!! 29 points by Russell !!! Won 78-77!!!!

WIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSOONNNNNN
    -Tom Hanks, Cast Away.

Wooooooo! Can't believe it!! 29 points by Russell !!! Won 78-77!!!!

WIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSOONNNNNN
    -Tom Hanks, Cast Away.

I meant to also say hard luck Giffney, I was projected to lose by 20 points when I went to bed last night. Amazing

I meant to also say hard luck Giffney, I was projected to lose by 20 points when I went to bed last night. Amazing

I wept, no lie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭nerd69

wow a 5 game loseing streak to end the season kills any chances i had an outside shot until this week. but sacko bowl here i come:mad:

i did finish with most points scored in the league so silver lining i guess

What happens to the people dont dont get to the play offs? is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

What happens to the people dont dont get to the play offs? is that it?

Consolation bracket

Wow I made the playoffs!:eek:
    Won four in a row to make it....so clutch!

The 7-6 teams went BOOM into the next round!

• Advertisement

in the consolation ladder, all 4 of the no owner teams won, despite the fact my team scored a lot of TDs this week!

Advertisement