Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

I am still hoping McFadden starts.

Edit - RG3 is up for trade for any good RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, got him and Riley cooper this week. Hopefully that might transalte to a win after the disaster last week!!

How much you pay for copper I offered a good peice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can't remember, not much, less than 20 anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

15 for moneybags Adrian !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've lost out on so many guys trying to low ball, I figure I don't get to keep whatever cash is left over at the end of season so may as well spend it now..

If anyone wants a trade they know where I am...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Finally it looks like my bad luck with RB's is about to change, after losing Bradshaw, Wilson, Jacobs, and Redman to injuries this season, it looks like Andre Brown will be activated for sunday :)

Ha, for the 1st time this season my team is projected to get over 100 points and they are in the + when it comes to players added/dropped :D

Up against team scolari this week! Gonna be close -both of us projecting 88!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Up against team scolari this week! Gonna be close -both of us projecting 88!
    I'm tempted to go with with Case Keenum after lask week over Kapernick as Kap will be throwing to Boldin and Davis for you :pac:.
    Trying to decide who's defense will do better Panthers or Cardinals.

Ha, for the 1st time this season my team is projected to get over 100 points and they are in the + when it comes to players added/dropped :D

Andrew Luck is Killing me :mad:

• Advertisement

I love Garbage points :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Looks like some crazy results coming in this week.

I can't buy a win these days. Came up against Brees and Hauschka (Seahwaks kicker with 19 points). So frustrating, I am in the top three for points scoring yet I have only won 4 games.

Two of my original team, Brees has been worth the expensive auction draft price. He as put me in a position to win but the fat lady ain't singing yet Eamonn. Need lots of running tonight to get past the line.

Miller and James should be able to muster up 5 points each.

Raoul wrote: »
    Miller and James should be able to muster up 5 points each.

So much for that. Miami had 2 yards rushing FFS !

My #1 drafted HB who is now relegated to Flex gets 1.1pts.

Congrats Eamonn !

Berty44 wrote: »
    So much for that. Miami had 2 yards rushing FFS !

My #1 drafted HB who is now relegated to Flex gets 1.1pts.

Congrats Eamonn !

Thanks. I think you have the right to feel hard dove by though.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

In a whole bunch of trouble as after starting 5-0 have only won once in 4 attempts. Add that to losing my best RB last week for the season and Tannehill nose diving recently im up the proverbial creek!!
    In McCown we trust!!

guns4all wrote: »
    In a whole bunch of trouble as after starting 5-0 have only won once in 4 attempts. Add that to losing my best RB last week for the season and Tannehill nose diving recently im up the proverbial creek!!
    In McCown we trust!!

I have Rivers up for trade!

Edit - Berty just looking at your score. Your kicker scored more points than your three RBs, 2 Wrs, your TE and your D. Thats tough.

Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener and especially Donald Brown, I love you all :D

Going 7-4 unless i have a complete collapse against the BFL Absentees.

• Advertisement

Don't forget about the banter (chat) thing on the espn app, that's were the craic is! ;)

Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener and especially Donald Brown, I love you all :D

Going 7-4 unless i have a complete collapse against the BFL Absentees.

Really struggling for points now :eek:, Absentees only 28 behind me with Brandon Marshall in their team and it looks like Chris Polk at Running Back is gonna get some action for them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭nerd69

hmm ray rice finally gets going and this happens :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I'm touching pudsy/knocklyon knights in his sad place...with Carlson palmer!

Phew, I sneak past the Absentees by .1 with Prater left for me, I go 7-4 so i cant lose more then i win, delighted with that considering the problems I've had with Running Backs this season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Any interest in Darrell Young? He's had two 10+ point games in the last three weeks.
    Looking for a WR.

I thought after losing two weeks ago that I was out of this but it is so tight and if I win my game this week I have an easy win on the last day against one of the teams with no owners.

In desperate need of a serviceable RB. Anyone need a good QB? Rivers? Going cheap as I really need a win next week, so any RB with a good matchup next week will do .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

No Thanks as i've a super QB who just torched Berty this week!:D

he did indeed Alister. Congrats on your win.

Every single week I am predicted victory and fall short. I have learned a lot in my debut season in fantasy, have enjoyed it despite my failure to make the playoffs. Great fun watching the matches you have players involved in.

• Advertisement

2 weeks to go and out of the playoff hunt, just a bit unlucky this season, lost a few close wins, I have however accumulated more points than 2 of the teams in the playoff slots.

Best of luck to everyone still competing,

Advertisement