Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Gear Order Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Cork24 wrote: »
    dvntie wrote: »
    Cheers for that cork i'll be changing my sizes accordingly turns out i'm fatter than i thought :rolleyes:

i cant under stand that size chart at all...

I dont know should i go for an L or XL
    It looks to me that they are giving the measurement range to fit ie Waist 78 - 80cm
    That's what I'm reading anyway, but I could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

It looks to me that they are giving the measurement range to fit ie Waist 78 - 80cm
    That's what I'm reading anyway, but I could be wrong

Opting out; That size chart's too crazy for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

No problem;

The best i can do is email the company and tell them their chart is confusing people and see what they say about it..

other then that there is nothing i can do on the grounds of that supplier..

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

You can put me down for a 1/4 zip as jersey size L if you please.

• Administrators Posts: 53,553 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is this stuff open to all, or just regulars of this section / membership of some club?

Whats the "410" thing? (probably a stupid question) :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

awec wrote: »
    Whats the "410" thing? (probably a stupid question) :o:o

we've all had to ask that! it's the forum number of the cycling forum. you'll see it in the address bar
    Is this stuff open to all, or just regulars of this section / membership of some club?
    you want one, you pay for one, you get one :)
    we're not elitist here, well maybe a little, but anyone interested can join as long as they are willing to confirm to it once their name is down.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

we're not elitist here, well maybe a little, but anyone interested can join as long as they are willing to confirm to it once their name is down.
    ... and provide a commitment not to be seen in it in a triathlon;)

• Administrators Posts: 53,553 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

we've all had to ask that! it's the forum number of the cycling forum. you'll see it in the address bar

you want one, you pay for one, you get one :)

Ah, I get it!

Thanks, I'll have a good think about it. Looks a good price for bib shorts, and I like the colours. :P
    Beasty wrote: »
    ... and provide a commitment not to be seen in it in a triathlon;)

Haha, I can tell you there is zero chance of seeing me in a triathlon, never mind me in boards gear at a triathlon. :D

So what's the current state of play
    Any clarification re sizes back from the manufacturer?
    Also I presume it's the same design as last time or has that been agreed?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭xbox gamer

I have to cancel my order of a s/s jersey. Lack of funds the reason :mad: Thought i'd have the money for it but the bills just seem to arrive all at once. Thanks again Cork24 for organising the order

• Advertisement

HE told me use the Red Chart for sizing,

This is a new supplier.
    THe size are abit small so i would order one size up from your normal fitting.

This is the last week to get your orders in as i will need to get it over to the supplier and get a shipping price, and pay 50% off before they will send it over to their factory.

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    You can put me down for a 1/4 zip as jersey size L if you please.

if you could put your details into the Excel sheet would be greatful if your going ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

bump with a link to the doc attached FYI
    [URL][/url]

Is the document locked or something? Can't edit my info for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Masala

Is the Spreadsheet 'locked' ????? I can't seem to change my size...it looks as if locked down.

Need to change my 'L' bib to an XL. Worried about the Sizes and dont want to packing a 'Lunch-box' if L is too small. And if the XL is too big... I'll get the wife to wash them ... she is always shrinking things !!

(JOKE!!!... she's the best !!! But she'll kill me when she sees me with 'more' gear!)

Masala wrote: »
    Is the Spreadsheet 'locked' ????? I can't seem to change my size...it looks as if locked down.

Need to change my 'L' bib to an XL. Worried about the Sizes and dont want to packing a 'Lunch-box' if L is too small. And if the XL is too big... I'll get the wife to wash them ... she is always shrinking things !!

(JOKE!!!... she's the best !!! But she'll kill me when she sees me with 'more' gear!)

Hi Masala the Doc is now opened.

if every one that didnt get a chance could you please go over the Size Chart and update the sheet if needed. Please go off the Red Chart,

Right I have a conundrum size wise. I'm currently down for small bibshorts and small jersey.

I weigh 60kg give or take and am 177cm tall. Waist: 74cm.

Now small is marked as 170cm so its 7cm too small. I have cheap muddyfox in small and they were a bit tight on the shoulders to start with but I got use to them. So should I upgrade to medium in the bibshorts or will they be too large?

Hi Masala the Doc is now opened.

if every one that didnt get a chance could you please go over the Size Chart and update the sheet if needed. Please go off the Red Chart,

Its still locked for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »

Same here..

RT66 wrote: »
    AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »

Same here..

I have no set it to public I had it set to who has link..

Sorry for any hassle

• Advertisement

I have no set it to public I had it set to who has link..

Sorry for any hassle

I think you need to give the link again for it to work. (I think) As its still not working for me.

Cork.... still problem with spreadsheet. Will you change on your side to XL Bibs as am away from pc til Monday night minimum!!!

Yes could you change it to Medium for both my bibshorts and jersey also please? Cheers

[url][/url]

you should be able to get in

Nope afraid not...

EDIT: You can now.

Masala wrote: »
    Cork.... still problem with spreadsheet. Will you change on your side to XL Bibs as am away from pc til Monday night minimum!!!

Done..

@Cork24

How many people are waiting to reply? My order is confirmed anyway.

I think every one is conformed their size I'll must double check today and later today I will send off the excel sheet and once I hear word back I'll let you all know..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

is it too late to add to the order?

• Advertisement

Cork... Just tried on a Medium / 3 in a. Italian shorts and were not bad!! So sorry to mess around ... Can I revert back to L size Bib shorts!! Am on iPhone now and will try and access spreadsheet to amend. If not .. Will u oblige?? Thanks Masala

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement