Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Gear Order Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

lennymc wrote: »
    is it too late to add to the order?

I doubt its too late. Cork hasn't sent in the order yet. Just have a read back the thread to get the size chart. Just make sure Cork24 knows you've added to the order.

Here is the spreadsheet to fill out: Google Doc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Not yet just back from a cycle so I didn't send the order in

Masala wrote: »
    Cork... Just tried on a Medium / 3 in a. Italian shorts and were not bad!! So sorry to mess around ... Can I revert back to L size Bib shorts!! Am on iPhone now and will try and access spreadsheet to amend. If not .. Will u oblige?? Thanks Masala

Did u revert back the size or would u like me to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

Thanks guys. Updated the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Masala

Cork... Got in and changed it myself!! Thanks.

Masala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Peadarmac1

Hi, I think I just got in on time:D

Yeah u got in on time no point in emailing them since it's a bank hol I will email him Tuesday morning.

So I should hear back from tuesday evening with the shipping price and all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I just added my details to the list. if its too late then no worries I will remove them.
    The jerseys have pockets in the back of them dont they?

BFassassin wrote: »
    I just added my details to the list. if its too late then no worries I will remove them.
    The jerseys have pockets in the back of them dont they?

Your just in time..

Yes the jerseys has pockets in the end of them, The Cut off Point for Ordering is Tonight.. As i need to Send this Order first thing in the Morning. So if any one else want to order please feel free to fill out the sheet

Lads i need to conform the sizes with the following can you please check ASAP and get back to me..

sann
    MediaMan
    selana
    clippers
    funkyjebus
    Zebrano
    aka Ishur

Also before i forget any women sizes ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭sann

Hi cork.
    Im going with a medium in the s/s jersey and bib shorts.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

Confirmed for a Large in S/S jersey 1/4 zip

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Yes i comfirm large l/s jersey and xl bib shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Confirming XL short sleeve 1/4 zip (changed from xl long sleeve full zip)

Thanks Lads, I just emailed them with an updated Excel Sheet.

Should hear from them in due course with shipping and ETA on the Order, and i will post back,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Any update yet Cork?

Not yet, I thought I have to pay 50% before they order I didn't here anything from them on that part

Ok lads just checked my email their, got an invoice from the supplier for

so when your paying could you all please add an extra 2.50 for Design fee and Shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

i don't seem to be able to open the doc to check the prices, also can you pm me your bank details or email for paypal so I can send you money once figured out? Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

^^^ what cookie said. Ill get you the money asap. Also, if using paypal, make sure to ask people to send a gift so you dont get charged the charges!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Also is it 2.50 per item or per order as per other posts since I'd imagine tge best thing to do is pm each with the amount to pay

Hi all

That doc is now opened.. with the link.

the 2.50 is the order, Once i'll get the kit i can arrange a dublin pick with one of you lot if you like that cut the cost even more. for the An post

One more thing my PayPal account is in a different email do pm me when u are sending money cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

can you pm bank details please i'll send it through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

^^ Me too please.

Cork... I can also do direct to Bank OR send you a Bank Draft. Just email me the details of whatever preferred.

What is the latest on postage cost for 1 x item???? It hardly €6.50 as mentioned earlier.

Also.... Ring of Kerry in 7 weeks or so. What the state of play on delivery from supplier at moment???

Thanks

Masala wrote: »
    Cork... I can also do direct to Bank OR send you a Bank Draft. Just email me the details of whatever preferred.

What is the latest on postage cost for 1 x item???? It hardly €6.50 as mentioned earlier.

Also.... Ring of Kerry in 7 weeks or so. What the state of play on delivery from supplier at moment???

Thanks

If ppl could just pay me the order plus the 2.50 and I'll sort out the price for the shipping once I get it as I couldn't tell u will they have to fit in a box or can they get into a black bag and get parcel prices.

Also I got 2 lads willing to do a collect from Dublin which will cut the cost for you lads if you all wanted to do that

As for. 7 week once I get the payment I will send that onto them so I wil hope I would have the jersey in 3 weeks after payment and will have to u by 2 days after that so u should have it well before ring of Kerry

Thanks cork....will send on payment as soon as I get r details.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Just wondering whats the total cost of the jersey including delivery?

• Advertisement

Just wondering whats the total cost of the jersey including delivery?

for all or just your own ?

Your own is the Price you have on the sheet plus 2.50 for delivery & design fee,
    Once i get the Order i will try and get something going for the dublin lads sent them up to one of the broad lads and you can all pick up the stuff off him save money on shipping

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement