Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I have reading & studying to do, I'm exhausted, my head is killing me, weh weh weh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Night of studying ahead, have ditched the 67 page report for a 3 page article on the same topic to start me into it; who'd have thought there was so much written on the economics of obesity?

Ordering Indian though. Necessary.

I wish my visitor was coming tonight after all. Worth tidying the room for and all, for movies and cuddles, but no sign :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I was going to go for a jog, but its bucketing down, oh well.

*puts feet up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »

*puts feet up*
    Rain gear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Only just home and have to go out again :-( ballroom dancing lesson tonight but on the plus side we're starting to learn our wedding dance tonight and it's good exercise!

Ellieh I'd say that's a big relief to finally have the end in sight

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »
    Rain gear :p

pffff, I'm gonna start swimming instead of jogging methinks, easier on my battered ankles

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Dolorous wrote: »
    Fantastic. You must be so relieved :)
    Only just home and have to go out again :-( ballroom dancing lesson tonight but on the plus side we're starting to learn our wedding dance tonight and it's good exercise!

Ellieh I'd say that's a big relief to finally have the end in sight

Relief is an understatement.....it has been a long hard road but worth it in the end. It will be great to not have it hanging over me constantly and I will finally be able to live my own life. *does a little happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

*puts feet up*
    pffff, I'm gonna start swimming instead of jogging methinks, easier on my battered ankles

And the rain will make puddles just outside, so you won't even have far to go to do it!

Gah I don't wanna study anymore. :( And haven't done enough to be entitled to say that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

And the rain will make puddles just outside, so you won't even have far to go to do it!

Gah I don't wanna study anymore. :( And haven't done enough to be entitled to say that.

Imagine your exam is in the morning and imagine that panicky "crap I don't know this stuff - I wish I'd had another week to study!" feeling
    now go study ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My calves are killing me today. I power walked for 3 miles again and now it hurts to stand up or even walk. :/
    Still, I did my walk despite the hailstones so I'm proud of myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm playing draw something and picked 'pee' to draw. I drew a boy with his bits out and well you get the picture......

Seriously tho, even my drawings are rude. I need to join a convent to clear my mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Don't you just hate it when someone can be really horrible and nasty to you one minute and when they want something, they are nice as pie.

Drives me mad.

Don't fcuking treat me like dirt and then expect my help.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Had an absolute BLAST in Belfast. I need to go back there again soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Another stressful day in work and now I have to go in early tomorrow! :( Still dying of the flu of course.

Plus the minor detail of not being able to move past the past. I just find myself getting angry and upset and hurt at random times in the day. I just don't know what to do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Hoovering done, one cat is still MIA the other two have calmed down and are fed and watered.

My little finger has swelled up:confused: and it's really itchy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Orla K wrote: »
    Hoovering done, one cat is still MIA the other two have calmed down and are fed and watered.

My little finger has swelled up:confused: and it's really itchy!
    What does MIA stand for?

missing in action

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Missing In Action

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

bluewolf wrote: »
    Imagine your exam is in the morning and imagine that panicky "crap I don't know this stuff - I wish I'd had another week to study!" feeling
    now go study ;)

:eek:....*runs back into study room*

See you in 3 hours :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

My exams don't start til Thursday so imma wait til tomorrow to start panicking:cool:

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

i'm in this pottermore game and i'm in privet drive, uh, when can i do stuff...??

i'm in this pottermore game and i'm in privet drive, uh, when can i do stuff...??

You need to look around and zoom in and click on things on each stage. The further you go the more stuff you can do. :)

ellieh1 wrote: »
    You need to look around and zoom in and click on things on each stage. The further you go the more stuff you can do. :)

i'm at the house now and nothing is happening except the screen wobbling lol

i'm at the house now and nothing is happening except the screen wobbling lol

Zoom in under the stairs, there is something there for you to collect, if I remember correctly????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I've never been as disappointed as I was yesterday morning. It hit me like a ton of bricks about an hour after finding out and it's been so horrible. I didn't feel so bad until I found out how close I came; I was less than 1% off. I was the highest placed person in my class not to get it. Absolutely sickened. Sickened isn't even the word :(

And yet separate to that, one of my bestest friends got it and he wasn't there to hear it so I got to be the person to call and tell him. He was so thrilled and it was lovely to feel as happy for him as I did, and so so proud :D

So thanks a million for all the support and well wishes, it was much appreciated <3:D

I aso got to be comforted by and have a lovely chat with himself and this morning I texted him and asked him to go for coffee on Thursday, which he agreed to. So I have a pseudo date to look forward to at least ;) VERY excited about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Yeah it took me forever to figure out, just keep zooming on each page to find things to click on, they'll stand out to you (like a particular book or money). I went back over the chapters later to find things I might have missed...

Productivity at an all-time high :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

So sorry you didn't get it almostnever! I was looking at the list hoping one of them was you. Your result is still really impressive and you should be really proud of yourself. I wasn't even brave enough to sit the exams :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

now go study ;)

...is this you now?
    kate.m wrote: »
    :eek:....*runs back into study room*

See you in 3 hours :D

^^^does this. Cheers bluewolf! (And good luck if that is you!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement