Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Eathrin wrote: »
    Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329583-500-382.jpg
    Studying = Overeating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

So.... how are we all set for LCVP tomorrow.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

So.... how are we all set for LCVP tomorrow.... :P

Goin thru papers now, planning to have a look over the portfolio too to be sure I can answer any Work Experience/Enterprise Action Plan/Local Enterprise Investigation Qs properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Does anyone else get really tired after school?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

I want to sleep ALL. THE. TIME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Lately I'm just tired 24/7. It's reallyyyyyy annoying because I'm getting f*ckall done tbh. Will these leaving cert ever end!?

I keep falling asleep for like 2 hours and then I study 7pm til 9/10 I usually try to make it a nap for 30mins but never happens. I'm always tired. It's not that I get much work done in school either apart from a few subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Lately I have been using my Geography classes for studying Geography :P We are only revising and it just works out perfect because I need more time when I go home to study Chemistry and Biology!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I can only keep my concentration from 9am till 1pm. Then I konk out for the day basically doing nothing.

I still can't believe it's May, 6weeks from now it feels sooo close now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

I still can't believe it's May, 6weeks from now it feels sooo close now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Sitting here laughing at how hard integration C parts are.

I dont get maths-brained people. But I wish I was one of them, so so badly. :L

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Sitting here laughing at how hard integration C parts are.

I dont get maths-brained people. But I wish I was one of them, so so badly. :L

Well Finality can give you her brain then if she's up for it, I like mine just where it is:pac:

I'd swap yiz a languagey brain for it, but finality doesnt need one of those either :pac:

But Cian wouldnt you love a bit of..motivation? A bit of LC terror? ;) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I've heard you get burned and stoned if you don't get 625 this year. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I keep getting exhausted lately. Well, add to that I discovered what I did on Saturday night...I need to stop drinking.

Togepi wrote: »
    I'm up for getting stoned after this awful year :)

I'd swap yiz a languagey brain for it, but finality doesnt need one of those either :pac:

I've got terror! I've been winging exams my whole life, something doesn't sit right about placing such a risky wager on the feckin Leaving Cert. Therefore I need to work...AND I CAN'T, frustrating ar fad.

Funny, I said I was quite good at maths subjects in my Irish oral, she replied "And languages too" and I said "No, no that's just Irish, I'm awful at French":Pac:

I'm a mixed bag:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Well in that case, as Bob Dylan once sang - 'Everybody must get stoned'.

Thankfully for you, the tags foresee Sarah for 625. Yah lucky thing:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm up for getting stoned after this awful year :)

Touché!
    Eathrin wrote: »
    Thankfully for you, the tags foresee Sarah for 625. Yah lucky thing:rolleyes:

Thank god for that! It's great knowing I'm guaranteed 625 even if I don't study, go to school or even show up on the day of the exam.

Is anyone going to miss any subjects that you're studying for the LC? as you'll never be doing those subjects again(unless you end up repeating) and what subjects are you looking forward to never studying again?

I'm kind of going to miss english and geography I would say business but my course will be related to it :).

I can't wait until I never have to study maths or french . Maths might be in one of my courses though :(.

I'll miss English :( It just wouldnt be the same in college. :(

Carrying French into college though. <3
    Irish maybe, maths nah, geography..its simplicity :P, history NO :L, business nope.

I'm gonna miss French SO much. Really want to do it in college but I don't think I'll be able to. My teacher said I'd be well able for it and everything. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Are you good at Irish? I'd swap a bit of my maths brain for the ability to say more than "s'ea. s'ea. s'ea" when my Irish teacher speaks to me. :P

Will miss speaking Irish, there goes my fluency to waste, into gradual decline and then into nothingness.
    Shame of it, would have done a cinnireacht at some Irish college had I been to any, apart from the one I went to which required two years attendance.

finality wrote: »
    Are you good at Irish? I'd swap a bit of my maths brain for the ability to say more than "s'ea. s'ea. s'ea" when my Irish teacher speaks to me. :P
    Got an A2 in the mock, I like to pride myself on my linguistic skills :P But hey, a B2 in HL wasnt too shabby either ;) Or whatever you got :pac:

*steals maths knowledge*

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

I'm stuck between two courses, both are so awesome; feckin' hate this D:

earwax_man wrote: »
    I'm stuck between two courses, both are so awesome; feckin' hate this D:

I'm basically the same. My courses are completely different though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Got an A2 in the mock, I like to pride myself on my linguistic skills :P But hey, a B2 in HL wasnt too shabby either ;) Or whatever you got :pac:

*steals maths knowledge*

My grade was ok, but I just can't actually speak the language. I can generally write ok but not speak. :L

The integration C parts, is it the ones where you find the area enclosed by the graph that you don't like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement