Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Any idea on what could come up in the French Opinion pieces this year Coeur,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP.. Post #1000

They're definitely gonna ask us some French. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Hopefully elections or olympics! I'm also gonna prepare discrimination, homelessness, volunteer work, old people, technology, recession/poverty, importance of third language etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Togepi wrote: »
    I just don't like the money, money, money, dive, dive, dive, OMG *insert top four team here* are the best, I'm a massive fan 'cause y'know I'm from there not 'cause they win all the time or anything. :cool:

(Sorry soccer fans, no offence intended that's just my opinion. I actually love playing soccer.) :P

Sure I think most of us would agree with you there. The money in football is disgusting really and yes the play-acting is pathetic. I support Manchester United but I don't feel any place attatchment, however they are a global club and I'll be a fan through thick and thin with them, it's not based on success for me.

Would you prefer we talk about how utterly fantastic Dublin GAA are, you know, All Ireland champions and all that? We are great though aren't we? Right? And I'm even from there:eek::P:P:P

Eathrin wrote: »
    Sure I think most of us would agree with you there. The money in football is disgusting really and yes the play-acting is pathetic. I support Manchester United but I don't feel any place attatchment, however they are a global club and I'll be a fan through thick and thin with them, it's not based on success for me.

Would you prefer we talk about how utterly fantastic Dublin GAA are, you know, All Ireland champions and all that? We are great though aren't we? Right? And I'm even from there:eek::P:P:P

OMG yes Cian I'd LOVE that!!! :rolleyes: :P

OMG yes Cian I'd LOVE that!!! :rolleyes: :P

The Gooch was in my school the other day, met him in the foyer while waiting for my Irish oral Friday.
    True story.

• Advertisement

The Gooch was in my school the other day, met him in the foyer while waiting for my Irish oral Friday.
    True story.

I've always had an irrational hatred of the Gooch. Mainly because everyone calls him the Gooch. Nothing to do with jealousy or anything... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

True story.

He was in my school too! :D

I've always had an irrational hatred of the Gooch. Mainly because everyone calls him the Gooch. Nothing to do with jealousy or anything... :p

But...why would you want to be called that:confused:

But...why would you want to be called that:confused:

I'm not bothered about what people call him, it's just the fact that everyone calls him that. And I'm jealous of his football skills not the nickname! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

The Gooch is a legend. Fact.

• Advertisement

We watched Cáca Milis today in class.
    Utter pile of shíte it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

We watched Cáca Milis today in class.
    Utter pile of shíte it was.
    I reckon Gleeson should have gotten an IFTA for his outstanding death scene!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭justBlake

you gotta admit though you one is a sly bitch:/

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

justBlake wrote: »
    you gotta admit though you one is a sly bitch:/
    She's some chancer alright!

Just how absolutely unrealistic it was made it stupid.
    Come on, murder someone for annoying you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Thats why I liked it, I mean..you're watching a nice Irish movie and its all gas coz hes eating soooooo loudly (:() and then bam, she KILLS him. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

it's not supposed to be realistic GUYS, it's artistic and it conveys a deeper meaning :P

That meaning being? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭justBlake

Women over react?

I'm not doing Caca Milis but we watched it in second year. Scarred for life so I was. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Am I the only one who felt like crying when he died? :/ I'm too soft :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

kitty9 wrote: »
    are ollie and richard gay in MIC?

I'd say they're up to shenanigans alright, poor horseface Cheska

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

Namlub wrote: »
    I'd say they're up to shenanigans alright, poor horseface Cheska

mmmmmmmm binky. gabrielle looks like a horse.

i love how amber is getting no screen time this season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Im doing the 2003 chemistry paper and there is a question on mechanisms of a reaction.Does anyone know if you have to draw the diagrams to back up your answer? :/

Got my first A of the year for a French essay today. :D After about thirty B1s... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Eeep accomodation for our exotic holiday to galway has been booked :D

Patchy~ wrote: »
    That meaning being? :P
    Women be craaazy:pac:
    Got my first A of the year for a French essay today. :D After about thirty B1s... :P

That's me in English, I get B2s, B1s, I even got an A2/B1...I just want an A outright:(:P

omg my auntie just sent me and my sister 'study supplies' ITS A BOX FULL OF CHOCOLATE AND PRINGLES (and some pens and stuff).

SO
    MUCH
    CHOCOLATE.
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=jgoki.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    and thats not even all of it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Patchy~ wrote: »
    omg my auntie just sent me and my sister 'study supplies' ITS A BOX FULL OF CHOCOLATE AND PRINGLES (and some pens and stuff).

SO
    MUCH
    CHOCOLATE.
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=jgoki.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    and thats not even all of it! :pac:
    Patchy, I would love your Auntie to be my Auntie..

• Advertisement

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329583-500-382.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement