Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Damn, I gotta make sure I'm booked off for the Rumble party.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

We'll be doing a SILENT AUCTION to give away this framed WrestleMania XXX poster on Sunday night, courtesy of WWE themselves who generously donated it as all proceeds will be given to the Santa Strike Force. A very worthy cause, guys, so be generous with your bids if you're interested in taking it home!

10420078_527695087368074_4510522738121392192_n.jpg?oh=96f32a4c6d887b989d39ab368631b509&oe=54E6A2E1&__gda__=1427339088_dfb9e64ce425defb1d423981e3e30dc4

We got a sneak peak of Monday's newspaper guys...and guess what they had a feature about Survivor Series! (Also containing an interview with some of you who attended, look just go with it...)

10428093_528348400636076_7138488495160014544_n.jpg?oh=4d05fb209e19f4400fed0fac29d6ac8b&oe=551C43CA&__gda__=1427876768_504da41f16bf0540568514c32e6934ec

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Does it ever get messy at any of these parties, like does anyone get as mangled as that thing says? That is the one thing that always makes me prefer to watch wrestling by myself mainly.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

People'd be drunk if that's what you mean, but it's a very positive atmos. It's like the post-Mania RAW crowd at every event. If there's enjoyment or a pop to be had, it'll be had! Everybody's over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Can't wait for this. Just raging that I didn't reply to a facebook message in time

Does it ever get messy at any of these parties, like does anyone get as mangled as that thing says? That is the one thing that always makes me prefer to watch wrestling by myself mainly.

No, that's a joke. People drink, yeah, but it's just a wrestling crowd having a laugh more than anything. Plenty of people who don't drink head along too and I've never heard of them not enjoying their night. It's not really about getting messy, just having a laugh with a good buzz about the place.

As a side note, anyone on here fancy another quiz team-mate? I'm not the most knowledgable wrestling fan but I do cut a mean promo ;)

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    As a side note, anyone on here fancy another quiz team-mate? I'm not the most knowledgable wrestling fan but I do cut a mean promo ;)

I booked a boards.ie table that's intended for all regulars here to share. Don't know if the lads that are going from here are planning on using that or going with their own mates, but feel free to use it anyway, I'm sure the boardsies would be happy to have you. :)

leggo wrote: »
    I booked a boards.ie table that's intended for all regulars here to share. Don't know if the lads that are going from here are planning on using that or going with their own mates, but feel free to use it anyway, I'm sure the boardsies would be happy to have you. :)
    I know TBC is going but I'm not sure if he will be sitting with us or not. But yeah, I'll be at the boardsie table (like SummerSlam) also, Leggo, I hope you play "Like a Prayer" this time, I know you were annoyed at missing Grado's theme last time ;) I guarantee you'll have half the bar singing along!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I know TBC is going but I'm not sure if he will be sitting with us or not. But yeah, I'll be at the boardsie table (like SummerSlam) also, Leggo, I hope you play "Like a Prayer" this time, I know you were annoyed at missing Grado's theme last time ;) I guarantee you'll have half the bar singing along!

I'll be at the table for sure!

And good God Like A Prayer is a must play!

Last minute reminders for ‪#‎SurviveTheWoolshed‬ TOMORROW!!!!!!! The best (some would say the only) way to have a great Survivor Series night guys, don't miss it. Nights like this are why Monday morning sickies exist!

➣ There WILL be limited amount of tickets (€6) at the door!

➣ Make sure you arrive by 10pm if you wish to partake in our Survivor Series Table Quiz. (WWE 2K15 will be available to play on the big screen for late comers and eliminated teams!)

➣ Full food menu available until 10pm approx (at venue's discretion) with a snack menu also available until late.

➣ Please claim your reserved table or stadium seat prize by 11pm or Woolshed may have to give it away to meet demand.

➣ Tweet #SurviveTheWoolshed to join in the online conversation once the event starts, and be sure to tweet theme song requests on the night to @AMTRick.

➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!

➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Woolshed reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.

➣ No entry once PPV starts.

➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

Anyone here? Cant find the table

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Anyone here? Cant find the table

Ask the staff! Or one of the WWE Parties guys :)

So apparently there is no boards.ie table but I did snag one to the left right at the end opposite the balcony!

Having a great time. Our team (The nature boys) finished tied 5th so we went to a promo tie-break. I got booed during my heel promos yet still lost. Bizarre but oh well! :p

No, that's a joke. People drink, yeah, but it's just a wrestling crowd having a laugh more than anything. Plenty of people who don't drink head along too and I've never heard of them not enjoying their night. It's not really about getting messy, just having a laugh with a good buzz about the place.

Can we get The Iron Sheik for a party sometime!

Fair play to Grames_Bond who was my opponent in the promo battle. You may have been ripping off The Rock and Orton in your promos but you delivered it well :P

Fair play to Grames_Bond who was my opponent in the promo battle. You may have been ripping off The Rock and Orton in your promos but you delivered it well :P

This is a feud in the making. :pac: Those promos were gas lads, fair play.

Have you guys any videos of them? Sounds like a cool tie-breaker!

• Advertisement

We'll have some pics of the night, prob of the promo. But what happens in Woolshed, stays in Woolshed! You miss it, you miss out. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

We'll have some pics of the night, prob of the promo. But what happens in Woolshed, stays in Woolshed! You miss it, you miss out. :p

The only thing I want to know is, How did the shot go down?:D

Harshly. I was sick as a dog the entire weekend and hadn't been able to eat because I couldn't keep anything down. Did a downing contest right before the shot. Somehow didn't get sick at the end of it though, so that's a win. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

ToSadly I couldn't make it but I will definitely for the rumble. Would of loved to see the pop in the shed when sting came out

ricero wrote: »
    ToSadly I couldn't make it but I will definitely for the rumble. Would of loved to see the pop in the shed when sting came out

The place absolutely EXPLODED. Was an awesome moment.

10845926_536318506505732_4003050664284624827_n.jpg?oh=e3dbfbe4c7364c62ec0c56bc5be4d29d&oe=54F92C35&__gda__=1425842308_249954ea03e149ffe8ddc1b880ec443b

An extremely limited amount of Golden Tickets for the Royal Rumble Party in Woolshed Baa & Grill are NOW available from WRESTLING MANIA, St Stephen's Green, just in time for Christmas!!!!!

Golden Tickets are just €11 and get you access to not one, but TWO of our nights in Woolshed on Royal Rumble week. Of course you can watch the Rumble PPV live on the big screen with us including all of our trademark pre-show entertainment with WWE merch prizes etc. AND we'll also be hosting a table quiz and the second-ever 'Low Blows Live' on Wednesday 21st January, that you can ONLY access with a Golden Ticket (or if you've won tickets as a prize).

The Royal Rumble Party is possibly our most exciting night of the year and tickets for this ALWAYS sell out guys, so get your hands on it with the perfect stocking filler for yourself or loved one by stopping off in Wrestling Mania TODAY!

10906039_550076381796611_6783357611486998955_n.jpg?oh=459fd493480bed492307433e42909548&oe=5542FF33&__gda__=1428787083_155fd94b897728694632adf71957c455
    #WoolshedRumble - possibly the best night on the WWE Parties calendar! Enjoy the WWE Royal Rumble on Woolshed's big screens with a late bar and TWO night's entertainment.

GENERAL ADMISSION: €6.
    GOLDEN TICKETS: €11 (limited amount left - gives access to Rumble Party AND Low Blows Live 2/WWE Table Quiz in Woolshed on Wednesday 21st January!)

Available from WRESTLING MANIA, St Stephen’s Green from Saturday 3rd January (01-504 3525 for phone bookings).

➡ Full WWE Royal Rumble PPV (incl Kick-Off Show) on Woolshed’s 3x big screens & 16x plasmas!
    ➡ Pre-show entertainment
    ➡ Late bar & Woolshed’s delicious food menu!
    ➡ WWE music & classic WWE Royal Rumble matches/moments on big screens pre-show!
    ➡ Plus more TBA!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

★★★CARD★★★

30-man ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

WWE World Champion, BROCK LESNAR vs. JOHN CENA

More TBA

Terms & Conditions
    1. Additional €1 postage & packaging for postal tickets.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though tickets will be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post on the event day whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

Is their a boards crew going for this? If not I'll just book a table for me and 3 other lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Should be a great night provided Daniel Bryan gets the win but it should be good crack anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Should be a great night provided Daniel Bryan gets the win but it should be good crack anyway

According to the observer;

As things stand now, the current working plan is for Reigns to win the Royal Rumble match and go on to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 31 as scheduled.

Advertisement