Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Almost forgot, the top 10 SummerSlam matches voted here and on our Facebook:

1. HHH/HBK
    2. TLC
    3. Bret/Bulldog
    4. Razor/HBK
    5. Punk/Lesnar
    6. Elimination Chamber 2003
    7. Bret/Perfect
    8. Bret/Owen
    9. Cena/Bryan
    10. Austin/Angle

Obviously Elimination Chamber was the WTF one, for us anyway. But there's always one of them to make things interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Bret in 3 out of 10!

Still the Best there is....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Bret certainly carried those early 90s Summerslams alright.

536261_511924015611848_2477522698336928985_n.jpg?oh=32c31c5149adbdcac0c533a4b9298a1e&oe=54F407D0&__gda__=1424849197_6c0ea92f8184e60b1e2e38664f170dcc

So, as revealed on this week's 'Low Blows', this years WWE Survivor Series Party in Woolshed Baa & Grill will be sponsored by WWE 2K15!!!

Just two days after it's official release in Ireland on PS4 and XBoxOne, we'll give you a free sample of the game as you'll be able to play it against your friends ON THE BIG SCREEN before Survivor Series!

PLUS...the winners of our traditional Survivor Series-style elimination table quiz on the night will each receive a FREE NEXT GEN COPY OF WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K15 merchandise!

We'll have full info on the event up next week and tickets will go on-sale from Wrestling Mania, St Stephen's Green on October 27th (the day after Hell In A Cell).

WWE 2K15 is by far the most realistic WWE game to-date, using motion capture to get five times the amount of graphics as any game before it. It's re-vamped My Career mode allows you to go from NXT to the main event of WrestleMania, while the brand new 2K Showcase mode allows you to relive classic feuds like John Cena vs CM Punk and Triple H vs Shawn Michaels. It will be released on November 21st on PS4 and XBoxOne, and October 28th on PS3 and XBox 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Absolutely amazing poster lads, looks incredible! Also fair play to ye with the sponsorship from WWE 2k15. Really looking forward to this! Hopefully we can get a boards table and a team or two for the quiz :D

• Advertisement

Cheers man! Credit for the poster goes to the very talented Jade Costello Design. Have loads of plans for the night, should be one of the best ones (Survivor Series parties always end up great craic). Hopefully a few boardsies can make it to this one! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Fingers crossed we get a better card then last year

Awesome, another night to look forward to.

Won't even matter if the show is a dud now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Can we start booking tables now??

Should be no problem.

• Advertisement

Facebook event now online: https://www.facebook.com/events/705752939502688/?fref=ts
    10712744_514140415390208_4234263047325038121_n.jpg?oh=a0bcc68b6103136b9e082f678d0848b9&oe=54F60DB3
    #SurviveTheWoolshed, presented by WWE 2K15! Available nationwide for PS4 and XBoxOne from November 21st.

TICKETS ONLY €6. Available from WRESTLING MANIA, St Stephen’s Green from Friday 24th October (01-405 3525 for phone bookings).

➡ Full WWE Survivor Series PPV (incl Kick-Off Show) on Woolshed’s 3x big screens & 16x plasmas!
    ➡ Winning team of our Survivor Series elimination-style TABLE QUIZ wins FREE COPIES OF WWE 2K15! (max 5 per team)
    ➡ WWE 2K15 playable on Woolshed’s BIG SCREEN before PPV!
    ➡ Late bar & Woolshed’s delicious food menu!
    ➡ WWE music & classic WWE SummerSlam matches/moments on big screens pre-show!
    ➡ Plus more TBA!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

★★★CARD★★★

TBA

Terms & Conditions
    1. Additional €1 postage & packaging for postal tickets.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though tickets will be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post on the event day whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

I trust we will have a Boards table?

I'm definitely in anyway.

PS: The banner is awesome. Very professional.

Cheers dude. Will book a boards table off for you guys as normal! :)

Taking votes for the TOP 5 Survivor Series matches (elimination or regular) of all-time for the classic DVDs. Just comment here and I'll include them along with the Facebook votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Just stick on Survivor Series 1990 and I'll be happy. I must of rented that VHS about 100 times as a kid.

We can confirm that the WWE Survivor Series party will NOT be delayed until further notice.

10413352_520655118072071_1047574388874201018_n.jpg?oh=0445682731368811ad675ac6f539a6f7&oe=54D63336

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

^^^^^^
    I love it :D.

Let's face it: you're gonna watch Survivor Series either way. So why not have a good time while doing so? Here's a step-by-step guide we put together for the only way you can have a better Survivor Series than in Woolshed:

1. Own a property capable of holding hundreds of people with 3x big screens and 16x plasmas. Must have a fully-stocked bar and a chef that makes awesome chicken wings.
    2. Have 300-400 wrestling fan mates and invite them for a great atmosphere.
    3. Buy WWE 2K15 and set it up on the big screen.
    4. Buy several copies to give them away to the winners of your Survivor Series style table quiz.
    5. Oh yeah, you've gotta make a good table quiz too.
    6. Download ALL of the WWE themes for your DJ set. Yeah you gotta hire a DJ as well.
    7. Compile a DVD of the Top 10 Survivor Series matches of all-time.
    8. Subscribe to the WWE Network for the pre-show. That's no small ****ing feat with how awkward they're making it for us.
    9. Buy the pay-per view on Box Office.
    10. You should probably get a mortgage and a Credit Union loan to finance all of that too.

Or you can just pay €6 and have us take care of all of that business. Your call! Tickets still available from WRESTLING MANIA.

We're bringing back the Bingo Cards that sold out almost immediately in SummerSlam, with WWE merch & Woolshed dollars up for grabs for winners. Looking for suggestions for things to put on them if anyone has any?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sadly I'll be working until 9 in Waterford on Sunday week and will have to work the following day as well. I probably won't even watch the event live at home, which is becoming more common.

• Advertisement

Sadly I'll be working until 9 in Waterford on Sunday week and will have to work the following day as well. I probably won't even watch the event live at home, which is becoming more common.

Ah no way! Well we're having a Rumble party on the 25th Jan so you've two months notice to put in for leave then. :D

Tables are booked up in Woolshed now, but I've the boards one booked off for you lads. And if anyone else is coming with friends, there are always tables kept unreserved for early birds too.

Sadly the way my work is going to be between now and February is that I will have to work 430p.m Friday - 9:30a.m Monday or else start work at 4:30p.m on Monday, in Waterford......

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Makes me sad that i wont be at SS this year :( but hopefully ill be back for Royal Rumble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Won't be around for one of these until 'Mania unfortunately. Hope you all have a great time

I'm gonna have to sit this one out also.

Oracle Exams coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'll be there :)

Shame some of you are missing out lads, we've got a packed one lined-up but there's always the Rumble and Mania.

Anyway here's a sneak peak of the Bingo Cards which will be available to play again on Sunday with WWE merch prizes and Woolshed dollars for the winners! We also revealed some tips ahead of the table quiz on the just released episode of our 'Low Blows' podcast.

10407987_527338267403756_7928165337112364021_n.jpg?oh=3b900ddc53fdda5af6080dcaf047c018&oe=54D7C6C5&__gda__=1427638959_ea8e3c12437606ff2660d3979f6281b1

I must say, that looks like a lot of fun. Seems like you are onto a good thing with these parties. So are there different names on the first eliminated/sole survivor cards on each individual bingo card? Could be a slow night for title changes with only 2 being on the line as well!

• Advertisement

Yeah that's a sample we're still finishing them off. The cards are a game of chance, pure luck of the draw. But stuff we do like that and the prediction league makes the show interesting for everyone involved so it's good craic, win or lose.

Advertisement