Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    Yep.. that's not even the worst of it, at one point a few days after those posts I had like a meltdown and burst out crying in easons looking at revision books..:cool:
    Are you serious?? :L XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Yep.. that's not even the worst of it, at one point a few days after those posts I had like a meltdown and burst out crying in easons looking at revision books..:cool:
    Are you serious?? :L XD

yes! :P
    that's why I'm here keepin an eye on all of ye :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

After the mocks i posted how i wanted 10 as and a b in Irish, I forgot i had said that and now i feel quite proud for achieving my 'unrealistic' goal XD

god reading some of my posts analysing papers after i did them last june... I was seriously overanalysing XD

Sames - I started crying after Maths because I walked out 20 minutes early in frustration and after History because I was the only one in my year to do the Social Change question (paid off! :P) - surprisingly I didn't cry after Technology despite my "accident"; it was the last exam and I honestly couldn't give a flying fook at that late stage :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

You're only here to keep an eye on us.. gee thanks :P :pac:

My lord... :P Im telling all my friends to keep me well away from Revision Guides this time next year :L

• Advertisement

You're only here to keep an eye on us.. gee thanks :P :pac:

<3 :rolleyes:

need to make sure none of ye go over the edge XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Sarah in technology

My lord... :P Im telling all my friends to keep me well away from Revision Guides this time next year :L

Biggest waste of money EVER xD I can't get rid of mine now because the bookshops don't buy secondhand ones, and none of the JCers I know wanted them :/

On that note, I bid ye all good night :cool:

<3 :rolleyes:

need to make sure none of ye go over the edge XD

tbh there's only like me and Patrick actually doing the JC here, there's a few that pop in and out on occasion but the rest of yas are all ty .... and the one little second year all by his lonesome.

SChique00 wrote: »
    After the mocks i posted how i wanted 10 as and a b in Irish, I forgot i had said that and now i feel quite proud for achieving my 'unrealistic' goal XD

god reading some of my posts analysing papers after i did them last june... I was seriously overanalysing XD

Sames - I started crying after Maths because I walked out 20 minutes early in frustration and after History because I was the only one in my year to do the Social Change question (paid off! :P) - surprisingly I didn't cry after Technology despite my "accident"; it was the last exam and I honestly couldn't give a flying fook at that late stage :P

I left an hour early in maths and science, didn't leave for any others though..
    I had a weird manic-laughter stage after the Irish exam because I was so relieved XD

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »

Sarah in technology

NOT THAT KIND OF ACCIDENT FYI - I leaned too hard on my whiteboard (which was annoyingly larger than my desk) and all of my stuff fell off - took me about 10 minutes to compose myself and try not to cry, and gather all my stuff up - everyone was looking at me XP twas a nightmare, and I didn't even finish the paper!
    Still got a B, lawddsss - it can be done :cool:

SChique00 wrote: »

Sarah in technology

NOT THAT KIND OF ACCIDENT FYI - I leaned too hard on my whiteboard (which was annoyingly larger than my desk) and all of my stuff fell off - took me about 10 minutes to compose myself and try not to cry, and gather all my stuff up - everyone was looking at me XP twas a nightmare, and I didn't even finish the paper!
    Still got a B, lawddsss - it can be done :cool:

you get a whiteboard for technology? 0.o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

you get a whiteboard for technology? 0.o

Yeah it looks really clumsy and it hard to write on tbh

Yeah it looks really clumsy and it hard to write on tbh

do you do tg?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

Is technology an exam for the JC or just a thing like PE?

ohsurelook wrote: »
    Is technology an exam for the JC or just a thing like PE?
    Exam for the JC and LC

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

Exam for the JC and LC

And what do you...do in it?

ohsurelook wrote: »
    And what do you...do in it?
    I think it's a bit of Woodwork, Metalwork, Home-Ec and TG together... Correct me if im wrong! :D

I think it's a bit of Woodwork, Metalwork, Home-Ec and TG together... Correct me if im wrong! :D
    Syllabus for JC! :) ---> http://www.curriculumonline.ie/uploadedfiles/PDF/jc_technology_sy.pdf

Slow Show wrote: »
    Heh, interesting read. Different times. :pac: Really don't envy you guys, trying to find the motivation to study for the JC was so so hard. It all worked out for the best in the end though. :)

Ikr.. no motivation what so ever. :L The fact it's starting 5 weeks from tomorrow is scary :O

• Advertisement

Slow Show wrote: »
    Heh, interesting read. Different times. :pac: Really don't envy you guys, trying to find the motivation to study for the JC was so so hard. It all worked out for the best in the end though. :)

Ikr.. no motivation what so ever. :L The fact it's starting 5 weeks from tomorrow is scary :O

Think of it more like that you'll be done.with it in 7 weeks XD

S'up with ye guys? :)

S'up with ye guys? :)

Going to bed.. night XD

Going to bed.. night XD
    :L Night! :D

Sup lads :)

Anybody here get half days on wednesdays? :P

Had my last day working in the primary school today :'( Gonna miss those annoying kids in a weird way..
    Have wednesdays off now though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Sup lads :)

Anybody here get half days on wednesdays? :P

Had my last day working in the primary school today :'( Gonna miss those annoying kids in a weird way..
    Have wednesdays off now though :D

Ya, off at 3:20 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 4 on Tuesday and Thursday

TadhgSk wrote: »
    That would confuse me so much :o Everyones schools have such random finish times :L

My school closes at 3:40 everyday except wednesday when we get off at 1:15 0.o :L

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

TadhgSk wrote: »
    That would confuse me so much :o Everyones schools have such random finish times :L

My school closes at 3:40 everyday except wednesday when we get off at 1:15 0.o :L

I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays because the bus comes at like 5 past 4 and you have 600 metres to get it. I miss it about once a month.

Advertisement