Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    2 pages..? You say youre not good with your hands, so would you not try and put a bit of effort in to the projects to makeup for it?..?
    To be fair, if you got a terrible project, there's very little you can type about it :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

:/ Lads stop fighting.. :(

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    To be fair, if you got a terrible project, there's very little you can type about it :L
    Ever heard of bull****ting? :L :L

Holy **** your school is smart..
    I was the only person in my school who got an A in HL Maths.. Next highest was a C ><
    We've two higher level classes in most of the years in our schools. Classes are full!! :D I don't know about the results yet though :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Holy **** your school is smart..
    I was the only person in my school who got an A in HL Maths.. Next highest was a C ><

Well nobody got an A in HL Business, and afaik only a few people got As in History (I was one of those haha)

• Advertisement

Good Point XD

We've two higher level classes in most of the years in our schools. Classes are full!! :D I don't know about the results yet though :L
    Foshizzle?
    Theres usually 8/9 max in the HL classes in my school..
    Next year only 5 of us are doing HL maths.. 0.o

I AM THE BULLSH!TTING QUEEN/MASTER/PRODIGY :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    You're really good at being mean in a subtle way aren't you ?
    I don't understand.

Foshizzle?
    Yes, but to be fair my school is humongous compared to yours! :)

• Advertisement

SChique00 wrote: »
    I AM THE BULLSH!TTING QUEEN/MASTER/PRODIGY :D
    I know who Im calling for my project work ;)

Well nobody got an A in HL Business, and afaik only a few people got As in History (I was one of those haha)
    iirc, at HL, English has 2 A's, Irish had none, Maths had 1, History had 4, Geography had 3, Science had 1, Religion had 2, CSPE had like 4 (:confused:), Home ec had 2, Spanish had 2, Art had 2.. Most of the A's were split between me and a girl who got 8A's :L :L

Foshizzle?

WHUT? The only subject where there's more OL than HL people is Irish, and tbh I reckon I'll be joining them :o There's only ten people in my Irish class and back in 2nd year there were 25 or so :P

I don't understand.
    You being rude, without trying..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

LOL - I was in the Higher Honours maths class (they split the Higher classes into different abilities - don't know HOW I got myself into that class, but I digress) - and out of 17/18 people, 14 got As (needless to say, I wasn't one of them) :pac:

30 people in my class last year, 6 people in higher level maths, 2 As

Yes, but to be fair my school is humongous compared to yours! :)
    True.. :L
    Though next year Ill have 80 in my year :O Never had more than 40.. :L

I know who Im calling for my project work ;)

Anytime young man, any time - I'd be happy to pass on the skills which have served me so well :D

There actually is. You can manipulate it to how you interpreted the brief. Also you show how you reduced your carbon footprint and add in good sketches and good research/investigation and finishing to the project/folder, you can come out with a decent mark.

iirc, at HL, English has 2 A's, Irish had none, Maths had 1, History had 4, Geography had 3, Science had 1, Religion had 2, CSPE had like 4 (:confused:), Home ec had 2, Spanish had 2, Art had 2.. Most of the A's were split between me and a girl who got 8A's :L :L
    You showed her who's boss ;)

WHUT? The only subject where there's more OL than HL people is Irish, and tbh I reckon I'll be joining them :o There's only ten people in my Irish class and back in 2nd year there were 25 or so :P
    My school is full of the smart/ambitious/bothered peepz.. :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

I did barely anything in my religion project and bullsh1tted the whole journal.

True.. :L
    Though next year Ill have 80 in my year :O Never had more than 40.. :L
    :O theres 176 in my year :L

You showed her who's boss ;)
    haha we've been like rivals since 1st year, we'd always try to get higher than eachother, usually we got bout the same scores, but she let stress get the better of her XD

Theres 200 in my school.. :L

Theres two HL Irishs in just our year, first year and 5th Year.. :) The OL teachers are two shocking pieces of work :L

You being rude, without trying..

I'm sorry, but if I'm not trying then I obviously don't know I'm doing it and it wouldn't really be classed as rude.

My school is full of the smart/ambitious/bothered peepz.. :L
    Samesis! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

More people in your year than my whole school.:eek:

Wow.... but your school is small :) ooh sompetition ;) haha
    Our year actually got a sh!tload of As - 3 people got 8 HL As, and normally there's one award for the person who gets the most but this year they had to give out 3 medals instead :rolleyes: plenty of people (like me!) did well enough and got 5/6, and almost everyone got one at HL :D

• Advertisement

haha we've been like rivals since 1st year, we'd always try to get higher than eachother, usually we got bout the same scores, but she let stress get the better of her XD
    BOOM! BTW Leia and Sarah.. I thought we could get t-shirts ;)

nerd+squad.jpg

Advertisement