Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

TadhgSk wrote: »
    I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays because the bus comes at like 5 past 4 and you have 600 metres to get it. I miss it about once a month.
    Hahahahah awh poor you :L
    If I had to get a bus I dont think Id ever be on time for it.. Im never out of the school before 3:55ish and the bus leaves at 3:45... :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    Hahahahah awh poor you :L
    If I had to get a bus I dont think Id ever be on time for it.. Im never out of the school before 3:55ish and the bus leaves at 3:45... :L

So, you just lounge around the place?

My woodwork project, whacha's think? :)nnnpw.jpg

So, you just lounge around the place?
    Nah Im usually doing stuff :P Always need to print stuff after school and stuff :L And Im in no rush anyway XD

My woodwork project, whacha's think? :)nnnpw.jpg
    Holy **** thats awesome :O :O :O

• Advertisement

Nah Im usually doing stuff :P Always need to print stuff after school and stuff :L And Im in no rush anyway XD
    Oh I see, I walk home too, but I still get out of there as fast as possible :P Print stuff .. for what?
    Holy **** thats awesome :O :O :O

Haha, thanks :) I could've spent more time on the finish but sure, be grand. I only want a B anyway.

Oh I see, I walk home too, but I still get out of there as fast as possible :P Print stuff .. for what?

Haha, thanks :) I could've spent more time on the finish but sure, be grand. I only want a B anyway.
    For projects and stuff :P

Its still awesome :P
    Are you good at the theory and stuff? If so Id say youll get an A :P

For projects and stuff :P

Its still awesome :P
    Are you good at the theory and stuff? If so Id say youll get an A :P
    Oh right :L

It's not hard the theory stuff like, it's mostly just learning off, with some sketching, but your standard of sketching doesn't have to be great. So yeah I suppose I am, I dunno though time shall tell, I'll get back to you in September :P

It's not hard the theory stuff like, it's mostly just learning off, with some sketching, but your standard of sketching doesn't have to be great. So yeah I suppose I am, I dunno though time shall tell, I'll get back to you in September :P
    You will then :D :P
    Haha time will tell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

TadhgSk wrote: »
    Ya, off at 3:20 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 4 on Tuesday and Thursday

Yeah, get off every Wednesday at 2.40 :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Provided the written exam goes in your favour, you'll be getting an A, young man - that locker was feckin' brilliant :D liking the design on the top - did you use a woodburning pen for it?

SChique00 wrote: »
    Provided the written exam goes in your favour, you'll be getting an A, young man - that locker was feckin' brilliant :D liking the design on the top - did you use a woodburning pen for it?

Haha well the written exam shouldn't be too bad :L .. Still don't know if my project is A standard though, that's why I'm spending so much time on my folder :P Do you mean the star thingy or the dark brown part? The star is woodburned and for the othe part I just cut the wood out, wood-dyed it dark brown and glued it back it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

My woodwork project, whacha's think? :)

Holy balls ,that amazing !

paddyzk wrote: »
    Holy balls ,that amazing !

Haha, thank you :)

Haha, thank you :)

what joints did you use ?

what joints did you use ?

Housing joints, finger joints and dowels, and screws for the back, they count as joints too :P

Housing joints, finger joints and dowels, and screws for the back, they count as joints too :P
    0.o
    You might as well be speaking chinese or something XD

Well you're on the right track of "simplicity of hand crafted joins" thingy that was in the brief :)

Well you're on the right track of "simplicity of hand crafted joins" thingy that was in the brief :)

Yeah :P What did you make, fancy putting up a pic?:)

Yeah :P What did you make, fancy putting up a pic?:)

Don't have a pic man sorry,you wouldn't want to see it either haha

So what you studying today ?

• Advertisement

Don't have a pic man sorry,you wouldn't want to see it either haha

So what you studying today ?

Haha ok :P

Well I'm doing my woodwork folder atm, that'll take a while, then I'll do some Irish/Maths/Geography I think. You? How much do you do each night?

Haha ok :P

Well I'm doing my woodwork folder atm, that'll take a while, then I'll do some Irish/Maths/Geography I think. You? How much do you do each night?

Business atm,doing the second mock paper next week.
    Ehm I'd say about 3 hours wby ?

Business atm,doing the second mock paper next week.
    Ehm I'd say about 3 hours wby ?

You're doing another mock? why?
    I'm trying to do from 5pm-10pm every night. with breaks of 5-10 mins every hour.

You're doing another mock? why?
    I'm trying to do from 5pm-10pm every night. with breaks of 5-10 mins every hour.

Teacher wants to see if we've improved since the pres at all.
    That's a lot but it'll pay off for sure :)

Teacher wants to see if we've improved since the pres at all.
    That's a lot but it'll pay off for sure :)

Makes sense :L .. yeah, I need to make up for lost time :L

lulz
    i wrote this last year:
    'You always know exams have taken over your life when you get excited about getting a new pen :/ hahah'

Fail.... :L

Also, if anyone is studying reoiteog mharfach for Irish, I just found an answer on here I wrote last year if ye want it :P

lulz
    i wrote this last year:
    'You always know exams have taken over your life when you get excited about getting a new pen :/ hahah'

Fail.... :L

Also, if anyone is studying reoiteog mharfach for Irish, I just found an answer on here I wrote last year if ye want it :P

I always eat/chew on my pens so getting a new one is a gift from the gods

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Hello Peoples :) How are ye today XD

I always eat/chew on my pens so getting a new one is a gift from the gods
    hahahah :L A red pen burst in my mouth last week, and my teacher thought I was after coughing up blood or something, look on her face was priceless :L :L :L

• Advertisement

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Hello Peoples :) How are ye today XD
    Im grrrraaaaaaaaaanddddddddd, currently stalking all my old posts :L

Advertisement