Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

SChique00 wrote: »
    I agree, don't focus on the ones you like and devote more time to the ones you're struggling with - don't pull a Sarah and leave all the study for your worst subject til the last minute :p and you might get all As and Bs and not end up with an ugly little C on your results paper :rolleyes:

Well I need to work on maths and Irish the most, I can't stand Irish though so i never study it ... **** logic! :P

Will try improve on my Irish studying, but I'd be lucky if I got a C in it.

Indiego wrote: »
    Hahah fair play :P
    Ive never actually been in a gym in my entire life afaik.. :L :L

Yeah but you run 10's of kilometres every week. You don't need to go to the gym to exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

paddyzk wrote: »
    FIGHT THROUGH THE PAIN UGHHHHHHHHHH

It wasn't pain, more an inability to walk xP but I managed to do everything I wanted in the end! 30 sit ups, 30 press ups, 30 chest presses, 30 bicep rolls, 20 lunges on each leg, a good few stretches and 5 minutes on the treadmill at full gradient to finish :D
    Sounds like a lot when you type it out but it wasn't that much haha :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

You always seem to be studying maths :L

Do some Irish young man! :P :P

... I will .. tomorrow, always tomorrow :P

Do as you're told.. no point studying for hours everyday if you aren't gonna do what you actually need to do :P

Hahah fair play :P
    Ive never actually been in a gym in my entire life afaik.. :L :L

Yeah but you run 10's of kilometres every week. You don't need to go to the gym to exercise.

meh :P

• Advertisement

Well I need to work on maths and Irish the most, I can't stand Irish though so i never study it ... **** logic! :P

Will try improve on my Irish studying, but I'd be lucky if I got a C in it.

HAVE FAITH YOUNG MAN :rolleyes:
    I always dreaded failing Maths (although nothing could've filled me with more terror than contemplating not getting an A in English) but I passed, in the end! Would've been nice to say I got 6 As and 5 Bs though, instead of 6 As 4Bs and a friggin' C :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

HAVE FAITH YOUNG MAN :rolleyes:
    I always dreaded failing Maths (although nothing could've filled me with more terror than contemplating not getting an A in English) but I passed, in the end! Would've been nice to say I got 6 As and 5 Bs though, instead of 6 As 4Bs and a friggin' C :L

I'm going to get A's and B's and an F :o

Exactly, I need the exercise haha - not that I do much when I'm with the peeps from school ¬.¬"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

What F? :L

I'm gonna get like 3 or 4 as ... rest b's and a d.. or c(hopefully) in Irish.

• Advertisement

Why would you aim for an F? Not trying to sound big headed or anything, but I never contemplated getting Fs in anything for the JC, not even Maths - I just worried about getting Cs and Ds :o

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    What F? :L

Woodwork,not good with the owl' hands you know:o

Don't you do OL woodwork? :L

Ah, I know how that is :)

So..?

I want a B in woodwork, will have to consentrate on the written exam though as not sure if my project is good enough... I'll post a pic tomorrow and show ya's :P

So..?

Failing OL would be quite difficult imo.

Yes.
    So..?

Exactly so what I can't not good at it,I'm sound at the my other subjects

Neither was I, but my killer project report got me enough marks to do reasonably well - just try and make it look as good as possible, spend time honing and perfecting your report, and do a bit of study for the written report - you'll do fine.... I
    I'm sure it isn't half as bad as you think - if y'all saw my bicycle light ye would die laughing.... it's a big red plastic box xD

Failing OL would be quite difficult imo.
    For a Higher Level Student... :/ If someone's doing OL, its usually because they have a difficulty grasping the subject not because there looking for an easier exam. You may find it hard to fail OL, but someone else might find hard to pass it...

• Advertisement

Yes.

Exactly so what I can't not good at it,I'm sound at the my other subjects

Don't mean to be a troll but but ''I can't not good at it'' ? .. Do you do HL everything else?

Haha ladies, I just noticed today that there are only 3 girls in my HL maths class and one of them failed the mocks... sup with that?

Neither was I, but my killer project report got me enough marks to do reasonably well - just try and make it look as good as possible, spend time honing and perfecting your report, and do a bit of study for the written report - you'll do fine.... I
    I'm sure it isn't half as bad as you think - if y'all saw my bicycle light ye would die laughing.... it's a big red plastic box xD

Submitted it on Friday.

2 pages :o

For a Higher Level Student... :/ If someone's doing OL, its usually because they have a difficulty grasping the subject not because there looking for an easier exam. You may find it hard to fail OL, but someone else might find hard to pass it...
    *they're, I really gotta stop correcting people -_- But 60% goes to the written exam and that's just learning off stuff.

Don't mean to be a troll but but ''I can't not good at it'' ? .. Do you do HL everything else?

Haha ladies, I just noticed today that there are only 3 girls in my HL maths class and one of them failed the mocks... sup with that?
    Smart girls seem to lack lately (uber generalisation but yeah, I haven't had an 'intelligent' conversation with a girl like, ever.. :L)

Maths <3 :L

You're really good at being mean in a subtle way aren't you ?

*they're, I really gotta stop correcting people -_- But 60% goes to the written exam and that's just learning off stuff.
    Actually 33% is for the written exam. Also, many people, including myself and Sarah apparently aren't very good with Woodwork, so that 66% might just be out of our reach.. :/

LOL - I was in the Higher Honours maths class (they split the Higher classes into different abilities - don't know HOW I got myself into that class, but I digress) - and out of 17/18 people, 14 got As (needless to say, I wasn't one of them) :pac:

Submitted it on Friday.

2 pages :o
    2 pages..? You say youre not good with your hands, so would you not try and put a bit of effort in to the projects to makeup for it?..?

You're really good at being mean in a subtle way aren't you ?
    He's just looking to piss everyone off today apparently :L

• Advertisement

LOL - I was in the Higher Honours maths class (they split the Higher classes into different abilities - don't know HOW I got myself into that class, but I digress) - and out of 17/18 people, 14 got As (needless to say, I wasn't one of them) :pac:
    Holy **** your school is smart..
    I was the only person in my school who got an A in HL Maths.. Next highest was a C ><

Advertisement