Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

paddyzk wrote: »
    what about the chance of you not going to oxford ? :L
    Highly Unlikely.. ;)

None of my friends have ANYTHING in common with me.. :L I dont even know how were all friends :D XD But we are.. :P Me and this one friend are the only two who have any slight interest in science... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Indiego wrote: »
    I have a group of about 20 close friends, about 3 or 4 best friends... I'll probably end up going to the same college as at least one of them .. so who knows? .. Friends fo' eva could be on the cards :P
    Me and my friend have plans to hopefully do the same course in UCD ^^ We're probably such good friends cos we're both nerdy science people XD XD

No way are any of my friends going to TCD. They have their sights set on NUIG or UL Then the smart ones are planning to go to UCC. They all want I be near people they know and get drunk . personally I'd rather college to be a new beginning over being surrounded by people I Know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Hows it going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Not gonna happen for me Im afraid.. :L Not a chance one of them will go to Oxford XD
    Oxford is veeeeeeeeeeeery hard to get into my friend. My cousin got all A's in his Junior Cert, like 560 points in his LC (back when max was 600, not 625) and he went to Thailand to represent Ireland in a programming competition and he didn't get into Cambridge, granted though, Cambridge is harder to get into than Oxford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Wait... maybe I'm a bit late with this but is KirkCheated 09 some sort of Star Trek (2009) reference? :L

No way are any of my friends going to TCD. They have their sights set on NUIG or UL Then the smart ones are planning to go to UCC. They all want I be near people they know and get drunk . personally I'd rather college to be a new beginning over being surrounded by people I Know.
    My thoughts EXACTLY!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I hate to sound like a bitch.. But her story seriously annoys me.. This girl is going through all this AND NO ONE HELPS HER? And then after shes passed they all complain about it..? Where were they when she needed um? It just seems so hypocritical to me.. :/

Very true - the so-called friends that were interviewed after her death - where the hell were they when she was been taunted and abused on a daily basis?! Evil prevails when good people do nothing, and it's so true in this case :( felt sorriest for her poor father, saw him on the Late Late a few weeks ago and he looked like a broken man :(

Oxford is veeeeeeeeeeeery hard to get into my friend. My cousin got all A's in his Junior Cert, like 560 points in his LC (back when max was 600, not 625) and he went to Thailand to represent Ireland in a programming competition and he didn't get into Cambridge, granted though, Cambridge is harder to get into than Oxford.
    Aw Well... Im Set On It, And Im Not Trying To Be Arogant.. But, Once My Mind Is Set, I Usually Get What I Want!! :D

Wait... maybe I'm a bit late with this but is KirkCheated 09 some sort of Star Trek (2009) reference? :L
    Apparently :L

• Advertisement

can't waaaaaaaait for the women ;)

SChique00 wrote: »
    Very true - the so-called friends that were interviewed after her death - where the hell were they when she was been taunted and abused on a daily basis?! Evil prevails when good people do nothing, and it's so true in this case :( felt sorriest for her poor father, saw him on the Late Late a few weeks ago and he looked like a broken man :(
    Exactly, Obviously Her Story Is Awful But It Just Annoys Me A Tad.. :/

Yes, explained it last night.

can't waaaaaaaait for the women ;)
    I Wonder How Manwhore Came About :rolleyes:

Aw Well... Im Set On It, And Im Not Trying To Be Arogant.. But, Once My Mind Is Set, I Usually Get What I Want!! :D

Same with me - I wanted 5 As in the Junior, I got six (but took a lot out of me, I must say), so I've been focusing on that iPad all week :D IT WILL BE MINE :pac:

I Wonder How Manwhore Came About :rolleyes:
    .. I wonder ? ;)

Same with me - I wanted 5 As in the Junior, I got six (but took a lot out of me, I must say), so I've been focusing on that iPad all week :D IT WILL BE MINE :pac:
    Hehe!! Ive An iPad, There EPIC XD

Sorry but could we stop all the talk of phoebe Prince . Sorta knew her, a really nice girl from a really nice family.

Sorry man, didn't realise - may she rest in peace :)

*they're ... and you want to go to Oxford?

I'm in it for the glory too though ;) a thousand yo-yos for the school and the vice-principal would deffo turn a blind eye to all my abscences and days where I went home early :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Gwan i said

Sports Science/Health and Fitness/Nutrition is what I'm aiming for - don't know where I'm going yet though - I was always certain I was going to DCU but I'll go wherever my ambition takes me, I suppose :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Sports Science/Health and Fitness/Nutrition is what I'm aiming for - don't know where I'm going yet though - I was always certain I was going to DCU but I'll go wherever my ambition takes me, I suppose :)
    I have my heart set on General Science in UCD :D Might change my mind in the next two years, but at the moment thats what I want :D

So are you into your fitness/nutrition then ?

I want to go somewhere in Dublin or Edinborough.. nowhere else!
    No Idea what I want though... either Journalism, film prducing, culinary arts, event management, management, entrepenurship, or intrepreneurship .. something exciting! :D

I want to go somewhere in Dublin or Edinborough.. nowhere else!
    No Idea what I want though... either Journalism, film prducing, culinary arts, event management, management, entrepenurship, or intrepreneurship .. something exciting! :D

And Sports Science isn't exciting? :P
    I really wanted to do Film Production but my guidance counsellor sorta scared me off it - gonna do it and photography as a hobby, though :)

I really wanted to do Film Production but my guidance counsellor sorta scared me off it - gonna do it and photography as a hobby, though :)

Not for me ... some people find darts exciting ffs, I don't... gotta respect my opinions Sarah ;)

I wanted to to videography but there literally is no course for that in Ireland. Similar courses, but none I like :P

Not To Study English I Don't ;)

Indiego wrote: »
    I have my heart set on General Science in UCD :D Might change my mind in the next two years, but at the moment thats what I want :D

I have a bit of a prejudice against UCD because a lot of yuppies and D4s go there and do obsolete Arts degrees, just to be able to say they actually went to college :rolleyes:
    But you never know, we might both end up there! :eek: :D

What does sport science entail? :L Ive never really heard of it :L

I want to go into either genetics, neuroscience, pharmacology or bioengineering :') /nerdy

• Advertisement

What does sport science entail? :L Ive never really heard of it :L

I want to go into either genetics, neuroscience, pharmacology or bioengineering :') /nerdy

Advertisement